Chapter 11: JunYoo's Accident.

Deathful Sins (ON HIATUS)

 

Chapter 11:
 
Suzy's POV
 
I stand up in front of Minho. "Yah! You're together with Krystal, right?" I said.
 
"Suzy-ah! Stop it! it's embarrassing!" Taemin oppa tried to stop me but I didn't move an inch.
 
"Isn't this you call cheating?"
 
"Who are you to say that?" Minho the guy stands up and looked at me.
 
"I am Krystal's friend. She's so worried to you? I wonder why she didn't think about this."
 
"I blocked her mind." he said coldly.
 
"Blocked her mind? Are you crazy?" I'm getting madder.
 
"Gosh! Why there's a lot of girl that is so fool? Do you think I love her?" He smirked.
 
I sighed. "Suzy-ah! Stop now! Don't say anything now!" Taemin oppa said.
 
I grabbed my bag and went outside of the restaurant. "Oh my gosh! I ing hate that guy! Krystal is too kind that's why she-" I started to talk myself until someone cut me.
 
"Suzy!" I heard a familiar voice calling me. I looked back and I saw Krystal and Eunjung.
 
"Omo! What happened?" I asked.
 
"Well, she saw Minho..." I cut Eunjung.
 
"With another girl? Oh... That is his cousin." I said.
 
"You saw him too?" Krystal finally asked.
 
I nodded "I saw him and he saw my brother too that why they started to chit-chat and I was out of place." I sighed.
 
"What did he say?" they asked.
 
Flashback**
 
"How about Krystal?" Taemin oppa said.
 
"Well, I want to break up with her. She's too boring!" Minho said.
 
"Hyung! You're so bad! You should love her not use her."
 
"I'm not using her. I did love her before but now I think she's too boring."
 
"But, you should make a time for you two to date!" Taemin oppa said.
 
"Taemin-ah! I'm not a type of guy like that. She really doesn’t like skinships. Oohh! And it was damn annoying!" he said.
 
I just listened at their conversation and stayed quiet.
 
"Hey!" I looked at the girl in front of me. I weakly smiled on her.
 
"You look sad." she said.
 
"Well, I am!" I laughed nervously.
 
"I'm not his girlfriend. I'm just his cousin but he is really cheating on Krystal. I'm Yoona!" She said. "Im Yoona."
 
"Then, who is the girl?" I asked.
 
"I don't know who she is but I’m really sure that he is cheating on her."
 
I got mad and went in front of him.
 
End of Flashback**
 
I ended the story and Krystal is now thinking about something.
 
"Hey! Krystal-ah! Are you okay?" I asked her.
 
"God dammit! I'm so fool! Argh!!!" She started to hit herself.
 
"Krystal! Stop it." Eunjung said and Krystal stopped what she is doing.
 
"Aish!!! I hate him!" She said.
 
"You know what?" I said.
 
"What?" The two of them looked at me.
 
"Let's go shopping!" I smiled.
 
"Great idea!" Eunjung said and Krystal smiled excitingly.
 
---
 
August 2nd - 10:00 PM
 
3rd Person's POV
 
Taemin's Physics teacher which is Kim JunYoo is still awake and checking his class' test papers. He is really focused on his work. He suddenly stopped. He looked at the window.
 
'It's raining again.' He thought.
 
He sighed and goes back to his work. He continued checking test papers. Suddenly, the lights went off.
 
"What happened?" He scratched his head.
 
He gets his flashlight and search for a candle but he didn't find any.
 
"Aish! No candles!" He sighed and went out of the house. He went on his car and starts the engine.
 
He searches a store where he can buy a candle but all of them closed. He went to the 24-hours open mini grocery but he was shocked because it is closed.
 
He just decided to go back home again. While he is driving he saw a woman standing at the sidewalk. He went out of the car and approached her.
 
"Excuse me. Why are you still here?" He asked.
 
The woman looked back and looks at him sadly. "I-I was los-lost..." She said sadly.
 
"Okay. I'll drop you there." He said.
 
"Really?" Junyoo nodded.
 
The woman hops on in the car.
 
"What's your name?" Junyoo asked and look at the. He got shock because he saw him glaring at him. "Uhh..,"
 
"You know me long time ago..." She said coldly.
 
His eyes went to the road and look at her. "What do you mean?" He said and look at the road.
 
The woman smiled. "I'm your friend, JunYoo!"
 
Junyoo looked at her again and he saw the woman has a bloody face and she hold the steering wheel and go in the other direction until they crash on the big tree...
 
Junyoo's face got bloody and the woman is only looking at him...
 
Before Junyoo's life gone he knew that woman is...
 
 
 
 
 
...Lee SooJin...
 
 
 
 
...Taemin's mother.
 
 
Kim Junyoo died at 12:02 MN @ August 3
 
TO BE CONTINUED...
 
Annyeong guys! Mian I didn't update this story about 2 weeks? I've been busy on my violin lessons and to our exams. So, in this part Taemin's teacher already died. Hehehe.. I'm sorry if the story is too quick. I'm not used to make a story with many chapters. Anyways, I hope you like the new chapter. Ohhh!! Btw, this week is our sem-break so I'll try to update tomorrow again.
 
Any MINSTAL shippers? Read my one-shot too! Here’s the link:
 
 
HAPPY READING EVERYONE!! :D