Chapter 1: He Revealed The Truth

Deathful Sins (ON HIATUS)

 

-July 23th 2003-
 
Suzy’s POV
 
“Yah! Oppa! Stop!” I shouted as my brother continuously spraying the water to me.
 
He stopped. “Aigoo! Wae? Is my ‘lil sis is already wet?” He teased.
 
I get up and get a pail of water. “Yaaaahhh!” I run to him and splashed all of the water in pail to him.
 
I laughed. “Now, it’s fair!” I said and run off.
 
“Okay! I won’t chase you!” I stopped and he walks towards to me. He pinch my cheeks playfully ang I stick my tongue to him. We laughed.
 
After that, I went to my room and close the door. I looked at the window and the woman outside of our house is looking at me. She smiled. I want wide-eyed and I look back at my door. I sighed and look outside again.
 
She’s gone.
 
-October 21th 2005-
 
I went to ice cream shop as Taemin oppa said to me that I should wait there. While, waiting him I decided to buy an ice cream.
 
I went to counter. “Can I get one order of this.” I said to the girl. “Okay! Please wait for 10 minutes” she said. I nodded and paid her.
 
I sat down on the chair that I spotted. I looked at my phone and Taemin oppa said that he will be here in 10 minutes. I smiled and keep my phone on my bag. I looked at the window and I saw the woman again. She is smiling to me. She is wearing a white dress and her hair was curled. I smiled back.
 
“Suzy-ah!” someone called me.
 
“Taemin oppa!” I shouted. He went to my table and sits infront of me.
 
“It’s weird I saw this woman again.” I said.
 
“Where?” he asked.
 
“The-“ My words stopped as I pointed to nothing.
 
“Ma’am here’s your order!” the girl at the counter put the tray on the table.
 
“Thank you!” I said and bowed to her.
 
“Who is she?” Oppa asked
 
“I don’t know. But, she is always popping on my sight!” I start to dig my ice cream.
 
“Ohh! Suzy! Don’t scare me! I’m not scared!” he said.
 
“I’m not scaring you! I’m being honest here! “ I said.
 
“Araseo! Just share your ice cream to me!” He whined.
 
-May 29th 2007-
 
I was walking in the street and it’s almost 9:00 pm. I can feel that someone is following me. I started to get nervous. I gulped and looked back.
 
There’s none.
 
I gulped once again and I sped up my walk. I reached our house and I quickly went inside. When I was about to close the door I saw the woman again. Same smile, same clothes.
 
“Hey! Why are you so late?” I looked back and I saw Taemin oppa.
 
“Mianhae oppa, I just finished my project and homework in school! I promise, I won’t do that again!” I said.
 
“Araseo! close the door and let’s eat dinner!” He said and went to dining room.
 
I looked at the place where the woman is standing at and once again she’s gone!
 
That woman really scaring me…
 
-PRESENT-
-June 14th 2009-
 
Our family already moved here in Seoul and today is our first day of school. Taemin oppa and I were attending a same school. We are still here at school gates waiting the security guard to open the gates.
 
I was really scared that I will saw this woman again. She is really freaking me out.
 
“Suzy-ah! You look worried there! Are you scared that yo-“ I cutted him.
 
“Aniyo!” I lied and shook my head.
 
“Ooh! Okay! Don’t worry. I’m always on your side.” He said and I nodded.
 
He put his arms on my shoulder. I looked at him. “Remember what I said last time?”
 
“Oooh! I remember that!” I said and puffed my cheeks. He chuckled and I smiled a bit.
 
Well, actually its kind disgusting but I love my brother not only I love him because he is my brother but more than that. I know he loves me too but we can’t be in a relationship because we know it’s wrong.
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
“Oppa!” He is here in my room. I asked him to go here to ask him some questions.
 
“Yeah?” He looked at me.
 
“Who’s the girl you are with last night?” I asked.
 
“My… friend! Kidding! My girlfriend” He said happily.
 
I gulped. My heart broke into pieces when he said ‘girlfriend’.
 
“For real?”
 
He nodded “For real!” He said.
 
“Do you love her?”
 
“I’m trying because I want to forget someone. I did love her. No! I really love her.” He looked at my eyes and I let him go.
 
“I-I-I can’t understand!” I said and my tears start to form.
 
“If I going to continue loving her. I will just hurt myself because I now she won’t accept my love and I know she don’t love me. You know why?” He grabbed my chin to make me look at him.
 
I shook my head.
 
“Because she is my sister.” He said and looked away. My eyes widen.
 
Is this real?
 
“This can’t be...” I stand up.
 
“I knew it! I knew this would happen!” he was about to leave but I hug him on his back which I make him stop.
 
“No! It’s not I mean! I love you too, Oppa!” I said. He looked at me smiling.
 
“We love each other but what we are doing is wrong! Definitely wrong!”
 
I sighed “I know! Bu-“
 
Ring Ring
 
Someone called on his phone.
 
“Uhh... I need to go in my room!” He said and quickly leaved.
 
I know it was his girlfriend. My heart broke into pieces more. I looked down and cried.
 
That Night
 
Oppa and I were not talking to each other since I confessed. I went out of my room to get a glass of water.  When I was about to go in my room Taemin oppa called me.
 
“Suzy-ah!” I ignored him.
 
“Suzy-ah!” I keep on walking until I reach my room.
 
“Suzy!” I hold the door knob but he hold my hand.
 
“What now?” I asked coldly not looking in his eyes.
 
“Suzy! Look at me!” he said.
 
“Why would I?” I said blankly.
 
He sighed. “I love yo-“ I cut him.
 
“I know you already love your girlfriend. Now, let me go!” I said.
 
“Finish my words!” He said angrily.
 
I looked at him. “ I love you!”
 
I smirked. “Love me? Psh! What a lie Oppa!” I rolled my eyes and use my other hand to open the door.
 
He grabbed another arm and kissed me. My eyes widen. Slowly, his hand ran through my back. I gulped. I look at his eyes and one tear escape on it.
 
I pushed him. “No! No! This is wrong!”
 
“Please let me love you!” he pleaded.
 
“But, THIS IS WRONG!” I whisper-shouted
 
“I know! But its no-“
 
“What do you mean not? Oppa, are you crazy?” I looked at him angrily.
 
“Even though we are siblings I will love you forever and don’t erase those words on your mind!” he said softly and leaved.
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-
-END OF SUZY’s POV-
 
Taemin’s POV
 
We are still waiting outside of the campus. I looked at my siste- no! My mom friend’s daughter. Yeah! We’re not siblings. Appa already told me that he decided to take care of her. He didn’t adopt her. He just take care of her. So, I can be with her in the right time.
 
Honestly, her mother gave her to my mom. My mom knew that dad has a girl and she was really angry. When she knew that Suzy’s mother was being she was very angry at that guy. Then, appa was always going home late and mom knew that he has a girl and that girl is Suzy's mom. Mom decided to leave our house. Now, mom is nowhere to found until Suzy's mother said to us that she is dead. I really cried that time when Appa told me that. The only reason I stopped crying is because of Suzy because she always comforting me.  Lastly, I got angry at him when I knew to my grandmother that Suzy’s mom is Appa’s girl.
 
My mom died when I was 2 years old. Suzy’s mom gave her to us when I was 1 year old. And mom leaved our house when I was 1 ½ year old.
 
-END OF TAEMIN’s POV-
 
3rd Person’s POV
 
House @ Taemin’ Mom Room
 
That room is locked they really don’t know where the key was. Suddenly, it opened. At the study table there was a notebook and it’s opened. It was Taemin mom's notebook.
 
Lee Soojin's plan:
 
Kim JunYoo – August 3th
 
Ahn HyunJi – September 27th
 
Seo AhYoung – November 7th
 
Lee Jinwoo – January 13th
 
Park Sunhi – February 5th
 
The Last One:
 
Bae Suzy – October 10th
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED…
 
Hey guys! First chapter is up! I'll make the 2nd chapter tomorrow! Thank you for..
 
 
My first 2 subscibers! Kkkk! Thank you again!