Chapter 8: The Mug.

Deathful Sins (ON HIATUS)

 

 

Chapter 8:
 
Taemin's POV
 
I open my eyes and yawn. I sighed and sit at the edge of my bed. I look at the window and is saw the sun already rose. I yawn once again. I still feel sleepy so I just stayed sitting on my bed.
 
*clank*
 
I snapped out and I quickly stand up. My eyes got gig and I went outside of my room. I quickly go in the kitchen. There, I saw Suzy who is covering on shock. I looked down and I saw a mug. Not a simple mug but a precious one. My eyes widen because my precious mug that my mother gave when I was young was broken into pieces.
 
"O-O-Oppa." Suzy spoke.
 
I went to her and slapped her hard. "What did you do?!" I shouted.
 
Her face was covered by her hair but she still nodded. "But, Oppa! Its no-" I cut her.
 
"Do you know that it is precious to me?! My god, Suzy! You ruined my day!" I shouted.
 
"Let me ex-"
 
I slapped her again. This time it is harder and she fall on the floor. "Just shut up! I don't want to talk to you! You brat!" I shouted louder on her. I sighed and went to my room. I closed and locked the door. I sit down on the edge on my bed thinking what I did.
 
Am I too harsh?
 
I asked myself. Nah! She deserves it. I sighed and closed my eyes, calming myself. After a minute, I finally open my eyes and go to the bathroom to have some warm shower.
 
Suzy's POV
 
I was crying silently on the floor thinking what I did wrong on him.
 
"It's not me!" I whispered on myself still crying.
 
*ding dong*
 
I sniffed and tried to stand up. The good thing is i stand up. I went to the door and opened it. I saw Krystal with her worried face. I quickly hug her.
 
"Are you okay?" She asked tapping my back. I just cried on her shoulder. She broke the hug and look around of our house. I saw Eunjung with her worried face too. I quickly hug her too.
 
"She's gone." Eunjung said. I got shock. I break the hug and look at her.
 
"What?" She looked at me. I gave her a weird look. She smiled. "I am too!" Eunjung said and hug me.
 
"You're right!" Krystal said.
 
"Come in!" I said and let them in. They sat at the couch and tell them what happened.
 
"Why are you accepting visitors without my permission?" I turned around and I saw Taemin oppa giving me a cold stare.
 
"Uh-"
 
"Don't talk to her like that! You don't understand what she feels! You don't know what is happening! You don't even know what will be the result if you keep doing this to her." Krystal stood up and said it.
 
I bit my lips. "Krystal-ah! Stop it!" I said.
 
"Don't stop her!" Eunjung said. "If you are still going to act like you don't want let her explain then we will get out of your house!" She continued and she grabbed Krystal's wrist and go out.
 
I looked down.
 
"Now, you ruined my day twice!" He said with a cold voice.
 
I gulped. "Yes! I ruined your day twice! But, you don't know what are all behind this! Now, I knew today that you really don't need me, you really don't want me to be here, and you don't love me..." I stopped.
 
"You're wro-" I cut him.
 
"... As a sister." I blurted out and stormed out of the living room. I went to my room and lay my body there. I sighed.
 
Flashback
 
I was drinking my Yakult on the kitchen.
 
"You're here!" I heard an familiar voice. I turned around and I saw Taemin oppa's mom. I gulped.
 
"Please! Leave me alone." I said.
 
"Leave you?" she smirked and gets the precious mug of Taemin oppa.
 
"First, I'll make him angry at you..." she said and dropped the mug. I gasped.
 
End of Flashback
 
I closed my eyes and went back to sleep again because of anger on him.
 
Taemin's POV
 
I was standing there dumbfounded. I sighed. I'm such an bad brother. Honestly, I need her because she completes my day. Even though she ruined my day today I feel that it is still complete. Second, I want her to be here because I used to be a responsible brother who will take care on her. Lastly, I love her as a sister and as a lover. I sighed. I sat down on the couch and cried silently.
 
What did I do?
 
Krystal's POV
 
"I never thought that you are too!" I said to Eunjung.
 
She laughed. "Seriously! I am too!" She said.
 
"Then... Why did you..." I stopped.
 
"I just pretend!" She laughed more.
 
I nodded. "Oh... Do you know who the first one is?" I asked her.
 
Eunjung nodded. "The first ibe will die is Mr. Kim. Taemin's Physics teacher."
 
"When?"
 
She looked at her organizer. "I don't know."
 
"So, we just know that he is going to die on a car accident?"
 
She nodded. "There's nothing that we can do now." She said.
 
"You're right!" I nodded. "Let's go to my mom! I'm going to ask her something."
 
---
 
Krystal's house
 
"Umma! What is the main reason why will our Physics teacher will die." I asked. She stopped.
 
I looked at Eunjung. She just shrugged.
 
"This is what happened... "
 
END OF POVs
 
TO BE CONTINUED...
 
Sorry guys on the late update! I was suppose to update yesterday but my laptop ran out of batteries and the one that I was writing was gone! Aish! Don't worry! I'll give you an continuation on that chapter this week or maybe i'll just going to have an double update on Sunday. :D I hope you guys like my new chapter!.
 
Welcome new subscribers! XD