It started with a hit..

The story of us ..

 

Yoona POV:

 

That day she decided to stay a little longer and practice the dance she and Sooyoung unnie had to show next day.

Every week SM was organizing sort of a contest where each trainee had to show his/her skills in a certain area (singing, dancing, acting) or a new talent that they developped.

For Yoona it was an oportunity to show to SM and to herself that she is in the right place and that she deserves to be here. Within those 3 areas , she was more confident in her dancing and acting skills, she couldn´t say the same thing about her singing, but she was working hard to improve. 

This week Sooyoung proposed her to do a dance number together. They choosed Britney Spears “Hit me baby one more time” and included some acrobatic moves to make the dance more spectacular. Being able to do it with a friend made her feel more relaxed at first, but next moment she realize that this way she isn´t responsable for her own, she is also responsable for Sooyoung unnie, so she couldn´t let her down.

Because of the nervousness for tomorrow´s performance she decided to stay and  practice a little more. Making one of the dance moves she landed a little bad on her hand and felt how her wrist begun to hurt. To avoid it to be swollen she went to the bathroom to put her hand under the cold water. “I guess it´s not serious” was thinking Yoona while walking out the bathroom. She was checking  her wrist when she bumped into someone and hit her head. It was so unexpected that she literally freezed the first moment,but the next one she begun to bow and apologise because she knew it was her fault, not being careful. The next thing she did was a complete stupidity, but at that moment the only thing that came in her mind was to escape from the crime scene.

“It´s f..”she didn´t heard the end because she was already gone.

Yoona run into the practice room, closed the door, and stoped to calm her accelerated  heartbeat..

-Yoona, pabo! How can you not watch where you´re going? It´s just how Leeteuk oppa said, instead of looking at your feet you should watch in front of you and stop being a walking disaster that hits people´s heads. 

An idea run through her head and she slammed her forehead.

-Yoona, pabo-ya ! You hit his head once and now you have to do it again!

“But I didn´t see who it was!”thought the girl. The only thing she saw were a boy´s jeans and green sneakers. “I must see who it was!” was Yoona´s thought while running out the room. She checked everywhere on the floor, the bathroom, and all the rooms around. It was late so there weren´t a lot of trainees, but she didn´t find no guy wearing those jeans and those green sneakers.

-Now how will I find him?was thinking Yoona when she saw 3 boys through the hallway´s window. They were leaving the building and it seemed like one of them was scolding the others two who were showing signs of apology. “Maybe it´s one of them?” but it was too dark so she could not see their shoes.

“It doesn´t matter that I didn´t find him today! I will definitly find him and will hit his head again!”

She knew it was foolish from her to keep respecting this rule, but this was one of the fewest things that were reminding her of her mother.

 

Flashback:

 

6 years old Yoona was eating her breakfast. Her mum prepaired her favourites pancakes and hot chocolate. The drink was so hot that little Yoona was blowing hard to cool it. Seeing her like this her mum approached to help.

-Yoona wait a little, mum will help you,

 but Yoona made a sudden move so they ended up hitting their heads. The hit wasn´t   strong but the little girl started rubbing her forehead.

         -It hurts mum.

         -That´s because you didn´t listen and didn´t stay calm as I told you.

She smiled seeing how her daughter  pushed out her lips, the sign she was always doing when she was scolded. 

         -Otoke! We have to hit our heads one more time.

         -Why? It will hurt again, the little girl didn´t understand.

         -Maybe just a little, but didn´t you heard? If you don´t do it twice two horns will grow on your head. You don´t want this to happen, right Yoona?

         -Of course! I don´t think SeungHo will like me if I will have horns, so let´s do it fast.She closed her eyes.

         Her mum giggled at her daughters´ words. She took Yoona´s head in her hands and slowly hit their foreheads.

         -This time it didn´t hurt at all! said Yoona smiling at her mother.

         -I told you! She gently kissed her daughter´s forehead.

Few months later she left them..

 

Yoona opened her eyes. It hurts to remeber, but even if it does, she didn´t wanted to forget. That´s why she cherished that memory so much. Even now she remembered that warm feeling of her mother´s embrace. Yoona shook her head, “I have to find him!”

 

The day has come and she and Sooyoung were going to the room where everybody was gathered waiting for the contest to begin.

-Even if I´m nervous, I´m so glad we´ll get to see the boys. I don´t know about you, but I like Siwon oppa!Sooyoung showed her a big smile.

-The boys? What do you mean? I thought there will be only girls from our group of training.

-That´s what we´re doing every 2 weeks. But every 3 months we do it together with the guys. And since there are a lots of trainees, we´re separated in groups.  I hope there will be some nice guys in our.

“Maybe this is my chance to find him!”thought Yoona. But when they entered in the room, her optimism went down with few levels. There were so many people, so many guys! “How am I suposed to find him here?”

They set on the floor next to some girls they knew. There was Taeyeon unnie, Sica unnie and Yuri unnie.

-Are you ready?asked Yoona the girl sitting next to her, it was Sica.

-I think I am, but I´m nervous that here are so many people, faces that I don´t know.

-Well, I think it´s a good practice. You don´t have to be shy, maybe some day you will give concerts for thousand of people that you don´t know, so you have to get used t it.

-Yoona!!! My favourite dongsaeng!!Can he stop doing it when there are so many people”, thought the girl looking for that crazy oppa. Leeteuk was coming closer to their group, but he wasn´t alone, he was with a guy that she saw several times in the hallway, but didn´t know his name.

Leeteuk sat behind them, a little at her left and his friend set right behind her back.

-So what did my little crocodile prepair for today´s show?

-Oppa, stop using this word! You´re embarrassing me!

-What do you mean by crocodile?Asked Sooyoung

-Didn´t you see what she does when she´s laughing? The girls were watching him with a surprised expresion. Oops, I guess you didn´t!

-Oppa !!

-Well, it´s already late, I have to tell them or they won´t let me alone.

-Yes we won´t! said Taeyeon.

-Well, when Yoona laughs, she opens wide and she looks like a little crocodile.

-Really? I never saw that! Said Yuri. Ya! Why you don´t laugh like that with us and only with oppa?

Yoona didn´t know what to say.

-I don´t know, I didn´t do it in purpose.

-I told you to be more opened with the girls. said Leeteuk and recieved a glance from Yoona.

-Ok, ok, I got it, I will shut my mouth. He showed how he closed his mouth with an imaginary key and threw it to Yoona.

Yoona smiled back, she couldn´t be mad at him more than 3 min. He could make her smile no matter the situation.

She noticed that Sica was talking with the guy behind her, She didn´t really care and wanted to turn to Sooyoung when she felt that the boy leaned in her direction to get closer to Sica. That moment she felt his scent, she didn´t know the cologne, but it was something that she smelled before. A thought passed through her head. “It can´t be!” She slowly turned her head looking for his shoes, and bingo! She saw those green sneakers she saw a night before. She slowly raised her head and her eyes met one pair of brown eyes with a deep look. “Busted!”  Yoona blushed and quickly turned her head. “He saw I was looking at him! Yoona pabo!”

She felt like those 30 min that she spend there sitting in front of him passed like 3 hours. Until her turn didn´t come she was trying to not make any movements. Maybe it was silly, but she was embarrassed that he caught her watching him.

She and Sooyoung went to perform. Yoona tried to forget everything and focus on their dance routine, The judges liked it and praised their efforts, she felt happy that they did it great. Going back, she didn´t return to her old place and sat at a distance from that group.  

           -Lee Donghae! It´s your turn!

         “So his name is Donghae” thought Yoona.

She heard this name so many times. The girls were talking a lot about him. “So this is the guy mostly of girls like and admire”

Just like them, he prepaired a dance number. He was good, and she appreciated his talent.

         In 4 hours it was over. In order to celebrate today´s good results Sooyoung proposed to go to karaoke.

-Can I join you girls?asked Leeteuk.

-Of course oppa!responded Taeyeon.

-Tell Donghae oppa to come with us too.That was Jessica.

- Ok, I´ll go get my bag and tell him.

After a while he came back but he was alone.

-Donghae thanked you guys for the invitation, but he can not go with us today. But don´t worry, I will protect you all on my own!

-Oppa !! Stop exagerating !!! yelled the girls.

-Let´s go!Screamed Sooyoung and everybody joined her.

“I can not loose this chance”thought Yoona.

-Sorry guys, but I can not come either.

-Why?

-I have to go home earlier. My father asked me to come in time. I´ll  join you next time, ok?

-Ok, see ya tomorrow,said the girls

-Be careful on your way home,those were Leeteuk´s words.

She smiled back.

-I will! Have fun!

“He must be here somewhere” thought Yoona opening the doors from different classrooms and looking inside. “Even if you´ll find him, what are you  gonna do?”  she stoped at a moment. “I´ll think about it at that moment!” She started to walk again.

After some minutes of searching she found him. He was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. His eyes were closed. “Is he meditating?” thought Yoona and shook her head. “I don´t think so!” The door made a sound and she freezed waiting for Donghae to react, but he didn´t. “OMG! He is sleeping! I´m a really lucky girl” She slowly closed the door and removed her shoes to not make any noise.She approched him quietly with fear. She was afraid he may wake up in any minute. “If he will, how will she explain this?” But she didn´t stop. When she was at 1 meter distance she sat on her knee in front of him. She stoped a moment to think how is she going to do it and her eyes stoped on Donghae´s face. He was so serious back then when she saw him, but now his features softened and he was smiling in his sleep. “Yoona ! What are you doing?” The girl shook her head. “I think the better way is slightly hit him and run as fast as I can. So even if he´ll open his eyes he won´t have the time to react and see who it was. I mean he saw me just once, there is no way he´ll remember. Good plan! Yoona you´re daebak!” Yoona leaned forward to hit Donghae´s forehead but freezed the next second,  her eyes met those brown chocolate eyes that she saw few hours ago.

         -Yoona?