Introducing Xiu Min!

A XiuHan fan-fiction - Innocent Love

 

Hi! I'm Xiu Min and I'm in love with my best friend, Luhan. Yes, I admit it, I love Luhan more than just a friend. He doesn't know that and sometimes, I can feel a little confused with these feelings I have for Luhan, my best friend. We are usually very affectionate to each other because we are quite comfortable with each other. It's so hard to tell whether Luhan shares these same feelings as I have for him. Is your heart a yes or no? Give me a sign, Luhan! X or O? It's no fun to wait, it's been two years! It's not that hugging and holding hands are bad, I like it... But I just wish I had the power of mind-reading! I could then read his mind and I could totally avoid asking him but that sounds quite cowardly, doesn't it?

I just love everything about him, especially those sparkling deer eyes. Those eyes of his could make my day. Luhan and I have a lot in common, so we never run out of topics to talk about but we aren't as talkative and loud as Chanyeol and Baekhyun. We often cheer each other up, especially during our trainee days. I remember every day before we started our training in SM, I'd prepare coffee for the both of us and he'd give me a hug and say, "Thank you." in return. When things weren't going so well, we'd just sit down somewhere quiet for a while and listen to our favourite songs. Luhan would always put his head on my shoulder and I'd just hold his hand or place my arm over his shoulders. 

I remember the first time I ever met Luhan. I thought he was the cutest one among the group. When he spoke to me with his smooth and somewhat charming voice, I thought he was Korean because his Korean was fluent and his pronunciation was alright. He was the first member I actually started a conversation with at the airport. He felt more approachable and friendlier, or maybe I was already attracted to him from the very start. We're the same age, I'm only a month older than Luhan so I felt a bit closer to him because of our small .

You know... Luhan is just so special to me, sometimes I feel like hugging him so tight that everything broken in him pieces back together. But Luhan says we should be more manly. Ha, I can see through him like glass! I know that on the inside, he's just this sensitive and beautiful man that can't help but be perfect in every way possible. But somehow, I just can't seem to read his heart. 

We hang out all the time, go to the movies together, play soccer together, drink coffee and eat delicious food together and last of all, sit on the sofa together while watching Korean dramas on TV. I always see Sehun walking past us with this jealous and angry stare. He would occasionally join us after buying his bubble tea and he would often talk to Luhan during the drama. They even hold hands sometimes and I do get a bit jealous because Sehun just loves to interrupt my time with Luhan and he will be extra affectionate when I'm around them. I feel like punching him in the face every single time he does IT to Luhan. He will use all the aegyo in him and say, "Luhannie... saranghae oppa!" and he embraces Luhan. Luhan usually just replies, "Sehun, I love you too." They also share the bubble tea Sehun bought while I'm left by myself to enjoy the drama. All the members think that HunHan is cute, I think so too but, is 'cute' really the best word to describe true love? I think not. Luhan has already told me that he doesn't love Sehun like that, they're just really close and affectionate. Luhan doesn't want to hurt anybody and neither does Sehun and I. Fans can think whatever they like, ship whoever they please, no one will judge them. They can believe in whatever they believe in. 

Luhan and I are best friends, so I never dared to confess to him and I don't think anyone knows about my secret feelings for Luhan. If I was to date Luhan, it would probably be just a dream that I would have to wake up from 10 minutes later. I have thought through our relationship too carefully and too deeply. Everyone will just get hurt in the end, including Luhan. And I don't want to see him hurt, I don't want to see him sad. The consequences for our love would be too big. Perhaps you think this is too much of logical thinking and you may think that I don't love Luhan. I do! What's so wrong with being more practical and logical? Even though it hurts me to think of the true and harsh reality I would have to face if I do decide to confess to Luhan. There's always the classic question, 'Will he love me back?'

You're my XOXO L.O.V.E, Luhan. Is there any chance you could give me your love too?

 

 

A.N: To all Sehun-bias fans and HunHan shippers, please don't get offended and angry. I needed a 'baddie' for my story and Sehun deemed fit. Hey, I ship HunHan too, okay?? It was a bit uhhm, torturous(?) to write the Sehun bit since I do ship HunHan and writing that Luhan said he clearly didn't love Sehun like that was quite painful so I shall put aside my HunHan feels to write this XiuHan fan fiction. For this chapter and the next chapter, just imagine Xiu Min was talking to you and for the next chapter, imagine that Luhan is talking to you too! =) I will be using this '//' for POV change.