Chapter 6

Revenge

"And now... Act like her, Sehun! And don't forget to protect the owner of his body!" Sehun murmurs.

 

Sehun starts his pace to go to your camp.

He takes a walk there.

As he walks to your camp, at the same time he feels extremely mad. It is not only for the time he make a revenge to them because of what they did to him last year, but it also for your sake. When he possess your body and feels the hurting bruises and wound on your body, his vengeful feels increase than before.

 

Fifteen minutes pass and Sehun arrives in your camp.

 

"HEY YOU! THE PUNISHED ONE! WHERE ARE YOU FROM? How long you take the time for come back here? Aissh you stupid!" one senior already greet Sehun's presence.

 

Here you are, Suho. Long time no see. I miss you.

 

"ANSWER ME!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I get lost for some reasons. That's why I can't come back here soon." Sehun answers it clearly without make a bow first like what juniors did as usual.

"LOST?! How can you... aaargh what an idiot you are!"

 

'PLAKK!'

 

Sehun's face is heading right to the ground.

Sehun's nose, that actually your nose, is bleeding.

Sehun's vision got blurred.

He can't see anything.

One that he can do now is curse under his breath.

 

"Is that too over, hyung?" one senior, a boy, with the tanned skin, comes.

"No." Suho answers.

"Enough, hyung." He says and take a walk to you.

 

"Here, let me take you to the medicine quarter." The boy with tanned skin helps Sehun to stand up.

 

You? You just be the one of them?

 

Sehun and the tanned skin senior are going to medicine quarter together.

Sehun is limp, the tanned skin senior helps him.

"Hey girl, why don't you come back here soon? Look at you now, full of wounds." The tanned skin senior try to give an advice.

"Oh my... how many times I have to tell all of you? I get lost!" Sehun says loud while hissing.

The tanned skin senior just nod.

 

After a few minutes, Sehun and the tanned skin senior arrive in medicine quarter.

The tanned skin senior cure the wounds.

Sehun is hissing again.

 

“I know it hurts, just hold on.” The tanned skin senior says.

“After this, let me go to the rest room for a while okay?”