Chapter 3

Revenge

"Who are you?" both of you ask in unison.

 

A silence come at a moment.

Both of you face each other, again.

The awkwardness spreads around.

Just want to make sure that the man is not your senior, you try to break it.

 

"I am... Hmm, no, no, you first."

"No. Ladies first," he says, "who are you and what are you doing here?"

 

As you remember that you have told him about your lost a while ago, now you got confused about how to tell who you are and what you are doing here.

You start to think and tell it slowly.

First, you tell him your name.

Then, you tell him that now you are a new student of the university who attend the orientation program that hold a camp in this weald.

After that, you tell him again about the command from the senior that make you lost here.

 

"Oh my God, how can... Well, so they are still make a these days," He sighs and do a facepalm, "Hmm, I see. But, wait, can I ask you something?"

 

His response makes you worried, if anything wrong with you just now.

But you try to stay calm.

 

"Yeah, what is that?" you ask.

"Are you still alive?"

 

What kind of question is this, you think.

 

"I don't remember that I have died before." You answer it sarcastically.

"Glad to hear that." He smirks.

 

Now, you ask him to tell about himself.

 

"I am not sure to tell you who I am, but, well, I try to make you understand as I can," he says while sit down on the ground and you follow him, "Just like you did, first, my name is Oh Sehun. You can call me Sehun."

Then, he takes a long breath, and continue his explaination.

"What I am doing here is, I am trapped."

"Trapped? How?"

"The story goes like this. Just like you, I was a new student of the university last year, and good news, we are in the same university! Want to shock before I continue it? Surprise~" he laughs.

 

You are shock.

You are speechless.

So if you say that he is not your senior, it is not true.

 

"Here I am, your senior. Okay, okay, don't be scared of me. Now, listen to me. If I continue this story, I am not sure that you still want to go back to the camp. So, I ask you, do you want me to continue it?"

You nod.

"Last year, I attended the orientation program, I mean camp, that held in this weald too. On the sixth day, I got a command from my senior to kick my friend's head. Of course, I didn't want to. Because of my disobeying, I got the punishment. Some seniors attacked me by overwhelming numbers. And then..."

"And then?"

"I'm dead."