Chapter 4

Revenge

"And then?"

"I'm dead."

 

Again, a freaky goosebump crawls on your whole body.

Your hands are trembling.

Your feet are trembling too.

You make a wide eyed stare to him depend on the reality that now you are seeing a ghost.

You just can't believe that the man who sit in front of you is a ghost.

Your first not-so-cruel senior you have met is a ghost.

Your first good-looking senior you have met is a ghost.

He is a dead one.

He is a ghost.

 

"No! No! It must be a dream! Come on, wake up! You have to go back to the camp earlier!" You slap your own face many times.

"No, you are not dreaming. Please, stop slapping your face, that hurts you." Sehun hold your hands.

 

You feel his cold hands on yours.

You hurry pull your hands.

You try to take a pace to step back.

But your feet are too weak, so you are falling many times.

 

"Don't be scared of me, I don't harm you." Sehun says while he still sits down calmly.

 

Don't care what he says, you run.

You try to make a long distance as far as you can from him.

You don't care although you will lost again.

 

You run, and you cry.

Your feet feels so hot right now.

 

Between your hard gasp and your hard flowing tears, suddenly Sehun just appears right in front of you. He take a long breath and cross his hands on his chest.

 

"I told you, no need to be scared. Where are you going, by the way? Remember, you are lost now. As long as you still in this weald, I can find you."

 

You fall.

You are speechless.

 

Sehun is squatting around you.

"Don't be scared, okay? Yes, I am a ghost. Well, you can say that. But here, I just want to help you." He smiles and wipes your tears on your cheek. You feel his cold hands on your face.

 

You nod.

Actually, you feel like just want to submit your fate ini this kind of situation because right now you don't know what to do.

Now, Sehun and you are sitting on the ground together.

 

"But, but how... How can you be like...." you had a stammer.

"Ah... If you are asking me about how can I became a ghost like this, I'll explain you."

Again, you just nod, like a fool.

"Well, as I told you before. I am dead here, and I am trapped. I don't know exactly why I can be like this, but I think there is one reason. I am still vengeful. I think that is why," he clears his throat, "Oh, just for your information, my corpse had already buried, you don't need to worry."

"So, what would you do?" you ask.

"I don't know, as long as your seniors still in this weald, I think this is my chance to make a revenge on them. So I can free, I can go to the heaven as soon as possible." He grin.

"What kind of revenge do you mean? You will make fun of them or what?"

"Hmm, I'm just thinking about that."

"But, wait, wait! You are supposed to be my senior right now, Sehun, so a part of them is your friends right? How can you make a revenge to your own friends?"

"Of course I wouldn't make a revenge on my friends! I wouldn't make a revenge to your seniors who on the same school year with me." He pouts.

"Well, I don't care about your revenge actually. Can you just show me the way to get back to the camp? After that, you can make a revenge as you want."

 

Sehun stares at you and smirks.

You raise your brow.

Suddenly, Sehun face you and tell what he was thinking.

 

"Let me use your body to make our revenge."

"WHAT?!"

"You hear me. I know you hate them too, so let's make the revenge!"

"Yes, I absolutely hate them. But, no, Sehun, you can't do that."

Like Sehun doesn't hear your words, he suddenly hugs you.

"Wait, Sehun, Please, it can't be..."

Slowly, Sehun disappears from your sight.

And now you can't longer feel your body.

It was taken.