Chapter 9

Revenge

Tonight, the tanned skin senior is the one who get the duty on.

After he finishes his task to set the schedule and command the new students to take their rest, he is going back to the camp to discuss about the orientation schedule for the next day with the other seniors.

 

On his way to going back to the camp, someone call him.

"Kai."

As his name mentioned,  the tanned skin senior look at the direction where the voice come from.

"Oh, Baekhyun hyung. What are you doing here? Go get some rest, hyung. Take a look at your watch, it's late you know. I'll handle the others for today."

"Uh, no, no, I am doing nothing but... To be honest, there is something I need to talk about," Baekhyun look around to make sure there is nothing except Kai. "with you, Kai." He whispers.

"Hmm? Oh, okay. Just... Say it, hyung." Kai rolls his eyes and grins, he feels a little bit awkward.

"Uh... Can we just move? I don't want to talk about that here." 

"Well, okay... Let's just move..." Kai nods slowly. Again, he feels totally awkward now.

 

Now they are heading to the medicine quarter.

Seeing the medical quarter is such a mess room, Kai is mentally screaming, he found himself like negligent.

 

"Ah, hyung, I am sorry, I'll clean it up soon." Kai grins like an idiot.

"Kai, did you remember about last year? Last year orientation..." like doesn't hear Kai's words, Baekhyun starts the topic.