Chapter 8

Please Accept Me, Nii-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryutaro walk in rush toward Yamada’s living room. He can see Yuto, Kota, Yuya and Daiki are waiting for him. “Any good news?” Yuto ask when Ryutaro sit in front of him.

“I have good news and bad news.” Ryutaro answered. “The good news is, Yokoyama’s company going to bankrupt. He can’t pay billion amount of debt in the world bank.” He said, and that earning smile from them.

“Demo..” Now, all the occupant in front of him tensed. “Yokoyama knows that is Yamadas family’s doing, so..so..he decided to take revenge on Ryosuke.” Ryutaro finished.

“What!?” Kota shocked, and Ryutaro just silence.


“What kind of revenge?” Daiki ask fearfully. Ryutaro shifted his position before answered,

“Yokoyama want to try out the new drug on Ryosuke, although it isn’t completed yet.” He answered, and he almost shocked in his own explanation.

“NOO!!” Yuto stand up, looked really angry. “They can’t do that to Ryosuke! We must save him now! We can’t wait again!” He said angrily.

“Yuto, please calm down.” Kota said.


“How can I calm down, Kota!? Ryosuke is in danger. I can’t imagine it if Ryosuke must go through it. How if something bad happen to him?” Yuto protest again. He can’t understand why Kota, Yuya and Daiki still calm like that.

“Honestly Yuto, I feel irritated look at you. Can you please calm down? We all worried here, and the last thing we need is our mind become chaotic.” Daiki said calmly.

“We all also worried Yuto, but we need to calm down to think about the next plan.” Yuya added. Yuto sighed, then he sit again.

“I am sorry..I am just worried.” Yuto muttered softly.

Ryutaro looked at them amused, then sigh. “We can break Yokoyama’s mansion tonight, because there is party there and his guard is the weakest tonight, but we must have strong back up too.” Ryutaro said. They just silence, until Kota break it.

“We will do it. If about back up, I will prepare it.” He said with firm tone. The others just nodded.

“All of you must prepare yourself for tonight.” Kota commanded.
 

***

Yokoyama walked to his study room. His assistant just informed him that the head of researcher wanted to meet him. After he opened the room, he saw the old man already sat calmly on the couch. Yokoyama sat opposite him and face the man.

 

“Yokoyama-san, are you sure to try the new drug already?” The old man named Yamaguchi asked.

 

Yokoyama clicked his tongue before answered, “I said it already, I want the try out done as soon as possible, and I want you to do it tonight.” Yokoyama said.

 

“But, it isn’t completed yet, Yokoyama-san. If we try it, we don’t know what will happen for sure. If the boy’s body reject it, then we can lose him.” Yamaguchi said, and Yokoyama looked angry now.

 

“Then make sure that won’t happen! I already paid you high Yamaguchi! If you fail this time, then I will make sure you will end up in jail!” Yokoyama said toward the old man. The old man could only sigh, and then he stand up and bowed toward Yokoyama.

 

“I understand. So, excuse me.” He said and left the room. After the old man left the room, Yokoyama sighed in frustation. It’s not just for revenge he did this to Ryosuke, but for the sake of his company. Now his company almost went bankrupt, and he need to do something to save it. It’s fortunate some of his clients offered him money, but he must make a product for them, and the research he did on Ryosuke attract them. Unfortunately, the drug didn’t complete yet, and his clients already asked for it soon. Now, he just gambling for it, and told Yamaguchi to use the drug on Ryosuke already.

 

“Ck, if not because of those Yamadas, then this frustation won’t happen!” Yokoyama said while he hit the table with his fist angrily.

 

***

 

Ryosuke looked at those men with white coat with scared expression. He hugged his knees and buried his face when those men started to stared at him. He wanted to cry, he really affraid  now. He realized that those drug and electro shock given to him made his fear worsened. Since he came back to Yokoyama’s mansion, he had nightmare every time he closed his eyes to sleep. So, he did his best to not fell asleep, but those men command him to sleep and even gave him another drug to made him sleep. He was sure if he stayed for more time here, he would be insane.

 

“Please, help me..” Ryosuke whisper. Once again he tried to supress his fear and closed his eyes, but his hallucination started again and his eyes snapped open. He took a deep breath and tried to remember his brothers.

 

“Daijoubu, Ryosuke. You do this for the sake of your brothers, so you must be strong.” Ryosuke whisper again and somehow that can made his heart calmer.

 

Then, an old man that he knew as Yamaguchi, the head of this research, came from the door and talk with those men. Ryosuke didn’t understand what they were talking about and just stared at them from the glass window. Yamaguchi looked at him, and from his expression, Ryosuke knew that something bad will happen to himself. He buried his face on his knees again, didn’t dare to look at Yamaguchi’s pierce eyes.

 

The next second, then he could feel someone presence in front of his bed, and when he looked up, he saw Yamaguchi already standing in front of him with stern face. “Now boy, you must follow me.” Yamaguchi said, and Ryosuke just nodded. He couldn’t disobey those men with white coat anyway. Then Yamaguchi lead him toward a room, different from any other room where he usually got those said therapy. The other researchers followed behind them. Yamaguchi told him to sat on a big chair that full with cable and equipment he didn’t know. Ryosuke just obeyed and when those men started their work, he knew that something bad will happen to him.

 

***

 

Yokoyama guided his guests, after the party ended, some of them stayed here to saw his new experiment on Ryosuke. He guided them toward the laboratorium and then with proud he bring them toward the experiment room. They could see the researcher did their job on Ryosuke and injected some drugs toward the guy. After they injected the drugs, they could see the large monitor beside on the wall showed some irregular line. Yokoyama smirk then he faced his guests.

 

“All of you can see, that monitor showed us that boy has the hallucination for now. His mind showed us the sign as same as the schizophrenia patient. And now, we will see his reaction if we injected the new drugs on him.” Yokoyama said again, then he looked at Yamaguchi, gave him the sign to injected the new drug on Ryosuke already. He knew for sure that the new drug will gave significant result for the boy. He already saw the result earlier when Yamaguchi injected the new drug on the boy. He insisted the old man to injected the new drug again on Ryosuke to showed on his guests now, and Yamaguchi refuse it at the start, said maybe the result will be different from the first try.

 

Yamaguchi and his co workers started the project on the boy, and the reaction they saw really different from what Yokoyama had expected. Ryosuke screamed loud, and instead of the regular line, Yokoyama still saw the line on the monitor were iregullar. Yokoyama glanced on Yamaguchi and saw panic on his face. From that he knew, something bad happen, and worst, he didn’t expected a force barged into his laboratorium. 

 

***

 

Ryosuke looked on the researcher around him with wary face. He knew that Yamaguchi injected the new and strange drug for him that different from they usually gave for him. Earlier that day, they gave the new drug on him, and felt that his hallucination reduced. Now, Yamaguchi brought him again to that room, he could see Yokoyama brought some people and after he gave some signal toward Yamaguchi, he injected the drug again. He felt different, because when Yamaguchi injected the drug he felt pain all over his body.

 

Ryosuke screamed out loud, and he felt really tired. Even he felt barely to breath, and his lids started became heavier. His tears already fell because the pain he felt on his body. He felt cold and was shivering badly.

 

“Please..help me..help me..” Ryosuke muttered slowly, while his consciousness started to fade.

 

In the middle of his unconscious state, Ryosuke suddenly could heard a commotion from outside the room. He tried to open his eyes, but he couldn’t see clearly.  Second later, the door where Ryosuke stay knocked roughly and he can hear the people from outside shouted angrily, commanded to open the door. Ryosuke also could hear some familiar voices, but he didn’t know whose it belongs to because his mind already in mess. Because Yamaguchi and his comrades didn’t want to open the door, then suddenly someone break the door and it burst opened.

 

“Surrender yourself! I am the police and we’re already surrounding this place!” Someone shouted.
 

Ryosuke tried to open his eyelids, and from his blurry vision, he could see Yamaguchi and his comrades surrender himself to the new comers. Ryosuke then sighed in relief and closed his eyes again. He felt some people rush toward his direction, and someone lift his body up with gentleness.

 

“Ryosuke! Ryosuke! Please hang on!” He could hear that person said, and he covered Ryosuke’s shivering body with blanket.

 

“Ryosuke, you are safe now. We will go to hospital.” He heard that person’s voice, and Ryosuke knew that familiar voice.

 

Ryosuke breathed in relieve again when that person lift his body and although his eyes were closed, he still could inhaled the familiar scent from that person.

 

“Nii-chan..” Ryosuke muttered softly, before he drifted into dreamland.

 

***

 

Yuto looked at the sleeping figure in front of him. His cousin really looked so fragile now, and he felt hurt to looked at him so weak like that. Not only phisycally weak but also mentally weak. Ryosuke could be calm down like this just when he was asleep.

 

It’s been three weeks since They found Ryosuke at Yokoyama’s mansion. Yokoyama already send to jail, because of Yamada’s family power, they can found the evidence and that made Yokoyama send to the jail. They found that Yokoyama company did illegal experiment all this time to got the drug and others ilegal agreement to gain wealth for his own company.

 

Yokoyama wasn’t a threat anymore and about Ryutaro too, because he didn’t have family, so Kota decided Ryutaro will live with them and will be Ryosuke’s butler once when Ryosuke recovered. Yuto remembered three weeks ago when Ryosuke woke up after he admitted in this hospital.
 


***Yuto’s flashback***

 

Yuto entered the room where Ryosuke got admitted. He could see how Ryosuke struggle in Daiki’s embrace. Earlier, when Yuto still in his college, Kota called him said that Ryosuke already woke up. However, the problem was Ryosuke didn’t remember his brothers. He felt scared and struggle when his brother tried to touch him. When the doctor and the nurse tried to make him calm, he was screaming loudly, want them to left the room.

 
Ryosuke pushed Daiki hardly, made the boy fell on the floor. Then Yuya approached him, but Ryosuke also pushed him.

 

“Ryosuke, it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter