Chapter 6

Please Accept Me, Nii-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“Ryosuke, are you already at office?” Yuya ask impatiently through his phone. Hearing the answer from the opposite, he sighed. “Fine, we wait you here.” Yuya said, and he cut the conversation. Kota just tapped his shoulder. “At least now he is here already.” Kota said.

“Beside, Yokoyama-san doesn’t arrive yet, so we still have time to prepare the presentation.” Daiki said. Now, Kota, Yuya and Daiki were in the office. They have a big presentation today to Yokoyama Yuu, one of Yamada’s company great clients. Kota asked Daiki to joined the presentation too as a time for learning, but earlier had been chaotic because the soft copy had been broken. Fortunately, because few days ago Ryosuke help Yuya to make that presentation, he still save it and they immediately order Ryosuke to came here.

Then the door suddenly opened, revealing Ryosuke’s figure. “Nii-chan, gomen! I take a long time here!” Ryosuke said in his pants. He tried to catch his breath after a long run, and a second after Yuto’s figure also entered the room.

“You three are troublemaker. It’s fortunate that I met Ryosuke on the road, so I drive him here. I was driving like crazy you know.” Yuto said, and earning a sheepish smile from Kota, Yuya and Daiki. “Gomen, Yuto.” Kota said.

“Nii-chan, here the soft copy.” Ryosuke said, and then they prepared the presentation before Yokoyama-san come.

***

Ryosuke and Yuto walk beside each other toward the office cafeteria. Yuto asked the younger to accompany him because he still need to do a meeting with his cousin as his mother representative. Ryosuke stirred his strawberry juice with the straw when Yuto suddenly talk.

“Ne~ Ryosuke, do you have time this Saturday?” Yuto asked suddenly. Ryosuke looked up from his drink and face the older boy.

“This Saturday..Hmm, I have a day off from my part time job, also college. But I am pretty sure my brothers need me.” Ryosuke said.

“It’s decided then.” Yuto said, and that made him earning a confused look from Ryosuke.

“I want you to accompany me to visit my cousin at hospital. She had an accident two days ago and I just find a perfect time to visit her on this Saturday. How?” Yuto asked cheerfully. Ryosuke a bit contemplated, he is indeed wants to go to, but he is afraid if his brothers need his help.

“If about your brothers, I will talk to them. So, you don’t have a space to reject this.” Yuto ask firmly with a high enthusiasm. Ryosuke just smile at that. He thought sometimes Yuto can be so childish over things like this. Yuto always tried to ask him accompany him to a lot of places. The older said it’s good for his after-session-therapy, to make him had adjustment in social life more. Ryosuke nodded, earning a wide smile from Yuto.

After they finished, Yuto and Ryosuke want to back to guest room, but in the hallway they met with Kota, Yuya and Daiki and those three were talking with a man in his thirties. Yuto acknowledged that man as Yokoyama-san, and he approached them while Ryosuke tailing behind the taller boy. They can see Yuto, and Yokoyama smile at him.

“Long time no see, Yokoyama-san.” Yuto said and bowed. Ryosuke looked up to see the man in front of him, and he widened his eyes in horror.

“Ah, Nakajima-san. It’s indeed been a long time.” Yokoyama said, and he shifted his gaze toward Ryosuke’s stunned figure. Yuya is following Yokoyama’s gaze, and he talks toward the older man.

“The boy beside Nakajima-kun is our half brother. His name is Yamada Ryosuke.” Yuya said, understand the meaning of Yokoyama’s Gaze. Yokoyama frowned hearing that.

“It’s long story, Yokoyama-san.” Kota said and Yokoyama just nodded his head.
 

“Ryosuke, introduce yourself properly.” Suddenly Yuya said, and the brown hair boy walks slowly toward the older man and hesitantly bowed his head.

“Hajimemae, Yamada Ryosuke desu.” Ryosuke said. Yokoyama also bowed slightly.

“Nice to meet you, Yamada-san. I am Yokoyama Yuu.” Yokoyama said while smiling knowingly and Ryosuke just see at the older man with hopeless face.

***
 

Ryosuke opened the car and smiled when he found Yuto smiled widely at him. “Ohayou, Ryosuke!” Yuto greeted and he greeted back. “Okay, after we visit my cousin, let’s have fun at amusement park!” Yuto said excitedly, and Ryosuke rolled his eyes.

“Oh please Yuto-kun, we’re not a child anymore. Why there?” Ryosuke asked, and Yuto just chuckled.

“I just want you to have fun there. Beside, it’s good as refreshment for you. I know lately you don’t have enough time to have fun. You just go back and forth between your college, your brothers’ house and your part time job. At least for now, enjoy your time, okay?” Yuto explain.

Ryosuke just nodded. He understood Yuto’s intention after all. His therapist indeed said that he need a lot of refreshment and advice him to went to a lot of fun places. However, because his busy schedule lately, he couldn’t do it.

They went to the hospital, and Yuto straightly went to his cousin’s room after asked the nurse about her room.  He greeted his cousin, and after short introduction, they talked with each other. After some minutes talked, Ryosuke suddenly felt thirsty and he excused himself to buy a drink.

The brown hair guy walk on the corridor, and when he found vending machine, he smiled and immediately buy his favorite strawberry juice. He walked back toward Yuto’s cousin room, but he halted when there were two men talked a few distance away from him, one of them wear white coat. He saw the man with white coat bowed toward the other man, and left on the next corridor. The man then turn his head toward Ryosuke, and smiled meaningfully. Unconsiously Ryosuke’s hand tremble and he gripped really hard on the can he hold.

Slowly the man approached him, and Ryosuke even couldn’t move from his spot. He just hope someone will passed this corridor so he mustn’t be alone with this man, but unfortunately no one passed it. He stared at the man with fear in his face. The man just smirk, and after he just a step away from Ryosuke, he smiled evily.

“Long time no see, Ryosuke-kun. I didn’t expect it that you have relationship with Yamada brothers. I am quite surprise when few days ago, Yamada Kota introduce you as his half brother.” The man said. Ryosuke just gulped in fear.

“I hope you don’t forget me after all these years ne~ Ryosuke-kun? You still remember me, right?” The man said again, this time the man took a step beside Ryosuke. Ryosuke could only nod, and the man smile.

“Why you just silence? At least, you must greet me. I am sure your brothers will be upset if they know you don’t greet their biggest client properly.” The man said again, and Ryosuke still silent.

“Saa, Ryosuke-kun, because you still silent like this, I want to have a little talk with you. For the sake of the old times, I assume. Will you?” The man ask. Although he was indeed asking, but his tone more like a demand, and Ryosuke just nodded in fear.

“I want the answer from your mouth, Ryosuke-kun.” The man said, this time with more demanded tone.

Ryosuke gulped again, and took deep breath, before answered weakly, “Y..Yes..Yokoyama-san.”

Yokoyama smirk, then he dragged the poor boy, away from that corridor.

***

Yuto walked hurriedly on the hospital corridor. He was too engrossed in his talking with his cousin, that he didn’t realize that Ryosuke didn’t back for almost a hour. Maybe he won’t realize it if Kasumi, his cousin, didn’t mention Ryosuke’s name. After excused himself, he searched the boy around but couldn’t find him.

Yuto also tried to call Ryosuke’s phone but it inactive. Yuto a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter