Chapter 5

Please Accept Me, Nii-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

After get a good rest for a few days, finally Ryosuke can back to school and work. “Ohayou Chii!” Ryosuke beamed happily when he entering the classroom. “Ah, Ohayou Ryosuke!” Chinen replied.

“How are you feeling? Are you already get permitted to go to school?” Chinen ask worriedly and Ryosuke nodded. “Don’t be a worrywart Chii. You’re as same as Yuto-kun ne~ worried for me like hell.” Ryosuke protest while patted Chinen’s head. Chinen just sighed hearing that protest.

“Of course I will be worried over you. You’re my best friend after all.” Chinen said. He wants to continued again when Ryosuke suddenly patted his shoulder. “Ne~ Chii, you know, this morning Yuya-nii greeted me. He said ‘ohayou’ to me and even Daiki-nii too, he said ‘itterashai’ when I left the house. I am sooo happy Chii..although they said it in flat tone, at least they greeted me Chii! It’s feel so good, like my dream come true that someday my family will say ‘ohayou’ or ‘itterashai’ to me. I am so happy.” Ryosuke rant happily.

Chinen just looked at his best friend while smiling. He is happy if Ryosuke happy. He knows for all this time, Ryosuke is suffers enough. He remembered the first time when he met with Ryosuke.

***Chinen’s Flashback***
One year ago..
The 19 years old Chinen Yuri is walking at the road on one night. He just feels bored in his house. being the youngest son of Chinen’s family make him feel lonely. He is often left just with his maids and butler at home. His father and mother are the leader of one biggest company in Japan, so they are often not home, while his older brother is also busy because lead the branch company in other country. However don’t get wrong. Chinen isn’t a broken home kid that will chose a wrong path as a sign of rebellious toward his parent. His parent and older brother really love him and make him not lonely as can as possible, but indeed they are still busy and sometimes aren’t home and Chinen is understand enough about it.

Tonight he just feel bored so he choose to take a walk for a while although it’s already 10 pm. He is enjoying the night breeze that touched his cheek softly. He really enjoyed that night and doesn’t realize that he already entered the deserted alley and it is the dead end. When he wants to turn around to come back to the right way, he sees a man that swaying a bottle beer. Look like that man is drunk. “Crap!” Chinen curse lowly.

That man approached him, and Chinen can sees that man smirked dangerously. Without hesitation then he grabbed Chinen and the squirrel trying to struggle. “Let me go! Let me go!” Chinen shouting and struggle but that man stronger compared to his small body. “Help me! Please someone help me!” Chinen shouted hope that someone will hear him although it’s impossible because it’s night already. However second later he can feel someone grab the man away from him until the man fall hard to the ground. “Don’t you hear him to let go of him!?” someone shouted, and before Chinen realized, his savior already hold his wrist and dragged him to run from that place.

They run as far as possible from that alley, and when Chinen almost lost his breath finally his savior get his pace slower. Chinen then trying catch his breath, and then looked up only to see a chubby cheeked boy in front of him. His savior panting too, and when he can normalize his breath, he ask softly, “Are you okay?” that boy ask shyly and his cheek is reddened, and Chinen found it cute. Chinen just nodded his head.

“Then..I advice you to should go home now before anything bad happen to you again.” That boy said, and want to leave him when Chinen shouted, “Matte! What is your name?”

That boy turn to face Chinen and said, “Yamada Ryosuke desu..” he replied and then run toward his destination.

“ARIGATOU YAMADA-KUN!” Chinen shouted, and although the boy doesn’t turn back, Chinen know that the boy heard him.

Since that day, Chinen try to search about that boy and with all his family power he find it easily to find about Yamada. Chinen found out that Yamada guy is live alone on his small apartment and very close with his cousin, Nakajima Yuto. Chinen doesn’t know but since the first time that Yamada guy save him, he was very captivated toward that boy. Maybe his cuteness and kindness that makes him captivated toward the brown hair boy.

He then approached the brown hair boy, befriend with him, and entering the same college toward him. At first, Ryosuke is very shy boy. Even he is awkward toward Chinen, but because Chinen’s friendly behavior slowly the older boy opened up to Chinen, and Chinen very happy because of it. Sometime without Ryosuke notice, Chinen will help the older boy about money. Chinen really love Ryosuke as his first best friend that very sincere to him, that’s why he want the older boy feel happy.
***End of Chinen’s Flashback***

“Ryosuke, do you want to come to my house tonight?” Chinen ask casually. He realized that the older boy hasn’t come to his house for a while.

“Ah, gomen Chii, but I must to work and after that Yuya nii-chan want me to help him make a presentation for his work. Hontou ni gomenasai. Maybe next time?” Ryosuke said guilty, but Chinen smile in understanding.

“It’s fine, Ryosuke. Saa, let’s study ne~” Chinen said, and then they start to silent because their professor already entered the classroom.
***

Yuto wait patiently while drink his coffee inside Yuya’s room. Earlier the older boy had invited him to come to Yamada’s office. Yuya said he wants to ask something to Yuto, and the younger agreed to come here, because he also need to take a document for his mother. After a while then the older boy entered the room and smiled toward Yuto. “Yo!” Yuya said, and Yuto replied with a smile.

“You look happy, Yuya.” Yuto said to the person in front of him and Yuya just smiled at that. A second later, Yuya’s secretary entered the room and bring his coffee too.

“So, can you tell me what do you want to talk about?” Yuto ask the older boy when Yuya’s secretary out from the room.

“You’re so straight ne~” Yuya said and drink his coffee, and Yuto chuckled at that. “I know you Yuya. You’re a not talk too much compared to Kota and Daiki, but if you have something in your mind, you will find it as soon as possible. It’s about Ryosuke, deshou? What you want to know about him?” Yuto said and Yuya just sigh.

“I think I can’t hide anything from you if talk about that boy ne~” Yuya said. Yuto just silence, so Yuya continued, “Say Yuto, I always think about this since the first time you and oba-chan brought him to our house. You and oba-chan said that you found Ryosuke two years ago, but why you just bring him now? What happen with the gap for that two years? Is there something you and oba-chan hiding from us? Can you tell his past to me?” Yuya ask.

Hearing those question, Yuto contemplated for a moment, but then he decided to tell the older boy. After all, Yuya is Ryosuke’s older brother, so he needs to know. “Okay, I will tell you all that I know about Ryosuke.” Yuto said, and then Yuya preparing himself for it looks like long story from Yuto.

“As my mother says when we introduce Ryosuke to you, Ryosuke lived in orphanage since he was baby until he got adopted when he was 9 years old. I know this story from Okamoto Keito, the tall guy that I brought to your house when Ryosuke collapsed the other day. I assumed that you know Keito, right?” Yuto said, and Yuya just nodded, so he continued again.

“Keito got adopted to Okamoto family, and when he back to orphanage to met Ryosuke, he wasn’t there. The caretaker said that Ryosuke got adopted, but she didn’t want to tell Keito where Ryosuke got adopted. No matter how Keito insist her, but the caretaker didn’t want to tell him, and since that time Keito didn’t know about Ryosuke’s whereabout and just wish the best for Ryosuke.” Yuto stopped for a while.

“Then, two years ago when I walked on the road, I bumped into someone. Fortunately, he is Ryosuke, but his condition that time really awful. Looks like someone had beaten him, because I can saw a lot of bruise on his body, then he collapsed, so I brought him to my house. At that time when he was unconscious, my mother and I knew that he is Ryosuke. We were really grateful because finally can found him. However, when he awaked the next morning and my mother approached him, he struggle and want to runaway and whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter