Chapter 1

Please Accept Me, Nii-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Ryosuke fixed his backpack and then he sweep the sweat that flowed down from his forehead. A second later, he smiled a little and started to walk again. He hummed his favorite song. He walked for 15 minutes until he realized that he already arrived in his destination. He looked at a piece of paper in his hand, and read it then he read the name plate that hanged in the house gate in front of him.

 

‘YAMADA’ was written in the name plate.

 

“Ah, finally I find it.” Ryosuke said, still smile cheerfully. He looked at the big mansion in front of him.

 

“I don’t think that they live at a big mansion like this.” Ryosuke said again then he pressed the button in the gate.
 


“Yamada’s residence, may I help you?” Ryosuke could hear a man voice from the intercom when he pressed the button.
 


“Ah, konnichiwa, I am Ryosuke. I have an appointment with Nakajima Reiko-san. She told me to come here. I think she had told you before too.” Ryosuke answered the voice from the intercom.
 


“Ah, wakarimaa. Please wait a moment, Ryosuke-sama.” that man said. Ryosuke wait for a minute, then the gate opened and a middle age man approached him.

 

“Konnichiwa, I am Nakayama Koichi, the head butler in this house. Please follow me.” That man named Nakayama said then bowed respectfully to Ryosuke. Ryosuke just nodded then follow him to enter the mansion. He brought Ryosuke to the living room.
 


“Please have a seat, Ryosuke-sama. Nakajima-sama is still in her way to come here.” Nakayama said politely.

 

“What do you like to have as a drink Ryosuke-sama?” asked him again. Ryosuke just smiled toward that man, then answered, “Anything is fine with me.”
 


Nakayama bowed again. “Hai! Please wait a moment.” He said and left Ryosuke alone. Ryosuke pay attention at his surroundings. That mansion was really big and expensive. There were expensive properties in the living room. In front of him, there was a staircase toward the second floor, and in his left side there was a hallway that seems headed to the kitchen and family room.

 

Looked at that, Ryosuke just smile a little, and then he took the necklace in his neck and stared at the pendant. He turned the pendant, and looked at the photo in that pendant lovingly. He stared at the two figures in the photo, hugged each other, looked very happy.



“Finally, I will be with them, mom, dad.” Ryosuke said with a soft tone.

 

Suddenly the main door opened and revealed three figures.
 

“Nii-chan, geez, I always don’t like it when you two must pick me up at college. I am already 22 years old, for pocky’s sake!” One of them, the shortest and had the chubby cheek said while pouted. The two others walked behind him while giggled.



“Yes, you are already 22 year old Daiki, but we love spoiling you. Moreover Kota and I are rarely at home, so we miss you so much.” The brunette hair one said make the one that called Daiki looked annoyed.
 


Then the tallest among them patted Daiki’s shoulder. “Yes, Yuya is right Daiki. After all you are our little brother.” He said.

 

Ryosuke just smile at the warm atmosphere surrounding them. Second later, the tallest realized that Ryosuke was there, observed them.
 


“Who are you?” He asked curious. Then, they stared at Ryosuke now. Ryosuke then stand up, smiled cheerfully toward them and bowed respectfully.
 


“Konnichiwa. Hajimemae, I am Yamada Ryosuke, your little brother.” Ryosuke said and success made three young man in front of him widened their eyes.
 


***

 

“So, what happen here? Can you explain this to us, oba-chan?” The tallest boy before that Ryosuke knew his name was Kota, asked to Mrs. Nakajima.

 

Earlier, Mrs. Nakajima had introduced him to the three brothers and vice versa. Now all of maids and butlers were in the living room include Kota’s personal butler, Hikaru. Yuya and Daiki butler, Inoo, was there too. Mrs. Nakajima asked them because she wanted to explain everything that happened in this family.
 


“Yeah, why we suddenly have a little brother? The youngest son in Yamada family is Daiki, and not that chibi.” Yuya said, while pointed at Ryosuke.

 

“And the most important is, actually who is he?” Yuya continued.



Mrs. Nakajima sighed deeply then she told Kota, Yuya, Daiki also Ryosuke to sit properly. “Okay now, I will tell you about what actually happen in this family.” She said, and the three young men on the couch stared at her curiously.

“First, I must tell this story to the three of you.” Mrs. Nakajima said while looked at Kota, Yuya and Daiki. They just silence, and Mrs. Nakajima continued.

 

“All of you didn’t know about this, because it’s happen when all of you still a little kid. 21 years ago, your father and mother had a big fight. At that time, Kota still 3 years old, Yuya 2 years old and Daiki one year old. They were fight over a simple thing, because they were still in labil age that what I thought. Your father left this house for almost a month.” Mrs. Nakajima sipped her tea then continued again.
 


“I don’t know about this until 3 years ago when your father passed away. At his critical condition, he told me that he had an affair when he left home that time.” Mrs. Nakajima said. Heard this makes Kota, Yuya and Daiki widening their eyes.
 


“No way! It’s impossible! Otou-san really loves Okaa-san. Until his last time, dad always loves mom. Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter