Chapter 2

Please Accept Me, Nii-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

“Oi shortie! Bring this document to Tachibana-san! He is waiting in the living room.” Kota said to the 20 years old guy that still typed the document in his brother’s computer.

 

That afternoon, after his college was over, Ryosuke must did his usual job at Yamada’s residence. It had been one week since Kota, Yuya and Daiki gave him the challenge. After that day, Ryosuke must came to Yamada’s family residence in the morning, to prepared the needs for Kota, Yuya and Daiki. After that, he must went to college. It’s so coincidence that Ryosuke and Daiki in the same college although in the different field, so Ryosuke must help Daiki in college too.
 


After his college’s time was over, then he must came back to Yamada’s residence again. He must help Kota in his job. Usually Kota would ask him to typed a lot of document. Before that, Kota would ask him to clean up the mess in Kota’s working room or in his private room that seems always in a mess every day. Besides that, he must help Yuya to prepare his needs. It’s lucky that Yuya worked in Yamada Company under Kota’s lead, so the job for Ryosuke was almost similar as like served Kota. Although it’s so tiring for Ryosuke but he always did his best and until now never fail his brothers and that made Kota, Yuya and Daiki annoyed. Then at 7 pm, Ryosuke asked permission to do his part time job as a waiter in restaurant until 11 pm. After that, he went straight to Yamada residence again to prepare Kota, Yuya and Daiki needs for the day after. After all that tiring job, he finally went straight to his small apartment. It will be easier if his brothers agree that he live in Yamada residence, but Ryosuke must endure all of that challenge.
 


Ryosuke knew that his brothers just played on him, made him tired with all of their command, so he will gave up with that challenge. But, he had decided it, that he would never give up, no matter happens. After for years he really wanted a family and now he knew that he had a family, so he was indeed won’t to give up.
 


Ryosuke brought the document for Tachibana-san that had been waiting in living room. “Here is the document, Tachibana-san.” Ryosuke said while smiled. That old man replied his smile, then bowed a little and second later left that house.

 

Ryosuke back to Kota’s working room, and continued his job. When the clock strikes at 6 pm, he asked permission to Kota, to prepare dinner for his brothers, then he went toward the kitchen, and start to prepare the food.

 

“Ryosuke-sama, you know that I can do this.” Hikaru said, when he saw Ryosuke prepare dinner for the three brothers.
 


“That’s right, Ryosuke-sama. You must eat with them instead.” Inoo added. Ryosuke just smile at the two older boys.

 

“It’s no problem, Hikaru, Inoo. I love doing this. Besides, this is the only way I can give my love toward my brothers.” Ryosuke said. Inoo and Hikaru just sighed saw at their young master.
 


“Ah, where is Daiki nii-chan? I don’t see him this afternoon.” He asked.
 


“He is still in his college. Maybe now he is still doing his assignment. He doesn’t want me to accompany him.” Inoo replied, then Ryosuke just nodded and continued his job.
 


***

 

Hikaru entered the room when Kota gave his permission. He saw his young master read the document on his hand. Then he bowed a bit, before walked closer toward him.

 

“What happen, Hikaru?” Kota asked without moved his sight from the document.
 


“Kota-sama. Don’t you think that you a bit harsh toward Ryosuke-sama? He is your little brother. Maybe I am rude, but I think you must treat him like how you treated your brother.” Hikaru said. Kota just smirked hear that.
 


“Don’t interfere with my business, Hikaru, although you’re my best friend too. You just need to do your job, and I don’t want to treat him like my brother because he is indeed not my brother. You must note that in your mind.” Kota said with firm tone, make Hikaru just silence.

***

Ryosuke entered the staff room, then walked toward his locker. He put his belongings inside the locker and then wear his uniform. When he closed his locker, his boss Keito, appeared from the doorway.

 

“You’re late.” That 24 old guy said, and Ryosuke just grin at that statement.

 

“Gomen, I have something to do.” Ryosuke just replied then fixed his uniform. Keito observe the younger guy a moment, then sighed.
 


“I am sure that’s must something to do about your brothers, deshou?” Keito ask.

 

“They give you a hard job again, right?” he continued, looked concerned.

 

Ryosuke just smiled reassuringly. “You don’t have to worry, Keito. It’s not a big problem.” Ryosuke replied then he patted the older guy’s shoulder and left the room to do his job. Keito just let out a big sighed.

***

“He is so though.” Daiki said while sipped his tea and Yuya nodded.

 

“I think he will give up when we gave him a lot of job, but he still managed to do his job, and the result is awesome.” Yuya added. Kota just sighed hear that.
 


“What should we do nii-chan?” Daiki asked, looked up at the oldest one.
 


“If he still doing an awesome job likes this until the next three weeks, we must accept him as our brother.” Yuya said
 


“Can you just ask oba-san to cancel otou-san’s wish, Kota? After all, you’re Yamada corporation’s successor, so I think oba-san will obey you.” Yuya said again.

 

Kota just shook his head. “That’s not a good plan, Yuya. I am indeed Yamada corporation’s successor and same as you, but remember, I will be the legal head when I am turning 26 years old. If we make a protest now, for sure oba-san will give all otou-san assets to that brat, and I won’t that happen. Just imagining all of our parent hard works will given to a stranger like him, make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter