Chapter 4

Please Accept Me, Nii-chan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daiki looked at certain figure in the garden. The rain already pours heavily, but that drops don’t make the certain boy stopped his activity. He still searched the thing that his brother told him to find it.

 

Daiki sighed and said lowly, “You’re so stupid.” He said then walked toward his room. It’s almost one day Ryosuke still searched for those necklace, without sleep and eat at all. Daiki thought that Ryosuke will give up yesterday night, but when he woke up this morning, he saw Ryosuke still in the garden and that made Daiki surprised.

 

In the hallway, Daiki walked pass Inoo and the young butler approached his master, and gave a short bowed. “Daiki-sama, can I ask you a favor?” Inoo asked. Daiki raised his eyebrows then the butler continue again.
 

“Can you stop to make Ryosuke-sama suffered like this? I know I am rude, Daiki-sama but he is not at fault. Onegai!” Inoo said, and bowed. Daiki just sighed, then walked again.
 

“Daiki-sama, I know that you are a young man with a kind heart. I know this is not you.” the young butler said, and that makes Daiki halt in his step.

“Even a kind heart man also has his evil side, Inoo.” Daiki said without face the older guy, and then he walk again.

***

“Ryosuke-sama, please stop this.” Hikaru said, whle trying to protect the younger boy from the heavy rain. Ryosuke just ignored him, and continued to dig in the ground.

“Please, Ryosuke-sama. You can’t find it. This is impossible. The time limit is just one hour again.” Hikaru almost lost his patience. He is worried like hell, but the younger boy still stubborn. Ryosuke is already in mess, his clothes soaked, his hands and legs are dirty. After pestering for a while, finally the younger facing Hikaru while smilling. Hikaru can sees Ryosuke’s pale face, make him worried more.

“Hikaru-kun, I am doing this, not because I want my brothers to accept me.” Ryosuke said, and that makes Hikaru frown.

“Those necklaces are so precious to my brothers. I know how it feel if we lost something precious to us. Beside, those necklaces were given by their mother, the only thing that connected them with their mother. It must be too precious. So, I must find it no matter happens.” Ryosuke said with firm tone, while holding the pendant in his neck. Hikaru only stunned with Ryosuke’s words.

“So please, Hikaru-kun. Don’t disturb me again. Although the time limit is over and my brothers won’t accept me, I still want to find it.” Ryosuk said again, and without waiting for Hikaru’s answer, he continued his previous mission. Hikaru stand for a while, but after realized that he can’t do nothing, he left the younger boy.

“Good luck, Ryosuke-sama.” Hikaru said lowly, while wiping a lone tear that escaped from his eyes.

***

“Kota..” Hikaru facing the older guy seriously. The older guy frown with the call, but when he sees Hikaru’s expression, he just sighed.

 

“I know what you want to talk, Hikaru. If you want to talk about that boy, just leave me. I don’t want to hear your defend toward him. If you have much time to depend him, just use it to do your job.” Kota said sarcastically and he back to his previous activity.

“Kota, I just want to tell you in my position as your best friend, not as your butler. Please, consider your action again toward him.” Hikaru said.

 

Kota still silent, so Hikaru continued, “Kota, this is not his fault. Is it his fault if he was born as your brother? Is it his fault if your father had an affair once with Sakura? I know that you’re just upset after heard that your father had Sakura in the past, but you can’t blame Ryosuke because of that. Can you consider his feelings too?”

“Urusai Hikaru! Don’t talk about it again, and please leave me alone.” Kota replied angrily and Hikaru just sighed for the countless time today. “I just don’t want you to regret it later, Kota.” Hikaru said, and with that he left the room.

***

Keito and Chinen walk in rush toward the big mansion in front of them, led by Yuto. The tallest guy among those three looked angry and impatience. They entered the house and Yuto even don’t bother himself to greet the maids in the house. He just walks deeper to the house, and in the living room they meet with Inoo, and Yuto immediately approached him.

“Inoo-kun, where is Ryosuke!?” Yuto ask impatience, even grabbed Inoo’s collar that makes the young butler shocked.

“Ma..ma..Yuto-kun, please calm down.” Chinen grab Yuto’s hand, trying to calm down the older guy. Realizing his action, Yuto just smile sheepishly. “Gomen, Inoo-kun.” He said.

“It’s no problem, Yuto-sama. I know that you are worried about Ryosuke-sama.” Inoo said, and that makes Yuto, Keito and Chinen stiffened.

“Inoo-kun, is Ryosuke here?” Yuto ask again, and Inoo nodded. Seeing the curious and worried expression from the three guys in front of him, then Inoo explained what happen to Ryosuke.

“And he is still in the garden now, don’t stop even for a bit.” Inoo finished his story, and the three guys in front of him widened their eyes.
 

“WHAT!?” Yuto shouted. “He still in the garden!?” he exclaimed worriedly, and Inoo just nodded. Then he stomp out toward the garden after grab an umbrella beside the door. Keito and Chinen followed worriedly.

“Ryosuke!” Yuto call the younger boy and hold his wrist, and turn his body to facing himself.
 

“Yuto-kun..” Ryosuke said weakly. He is shivering furiously, so Yuto hugs him while trying to protect him from the heavy rain.

“Ryosuke!” both Chinen and Keito rush toward the brown hair boy. Keito immediately pulled his coat and covered the shivering boy, while Chinen takes the umbrella from Yuto’s hand and covering both of them.

“Ryosuke, you make us worried. Please stop this. You won’t find those necklace. Onegai Ryosuke. don’t hurt yourself.” Yuto said with a soft tone, and tightening his hug when Ryosuke’s sneezing. Ryosuke looked up then facing the worried guys in front of him.

“Gomen, minna..I make you worried. As Yuto said, I will stop this, because I am already find those necklace.” Ryosuke said while smiling and showed three dirty necklaces on his hands. Yuto, Keito and Chinen looked in disbelief because he can find it. Yuto just breathed deeply. Then he leads Ryosuke to enter the house.

In the living room, Kota, Yuya and Daiki are already waiting there. It seems HIkaru and Inoo had called their masters earlier. The three brothers even don’t bother themselves to worried when see Ryosuke’s soaked clothes and wet body. Yuto looked angrily toward them, but he is trying to hold himself. Then Ryosuke released himself from Yuto’s hug and approached his brothers.
 

“Nii-chan, I find it. I find those necklaces.” Ryosuke showed the three necklaces to his brothers, and they give the same reaction as Yuto, Keito and Chinen. Ryosuke then hold Kota’s palms and put the necklaces in it.

“Please, keep it safe, nii-chan. Don’t lose it again.” He said warmly. Kota just takes it, and showed a cold expression.

“I appreciate your work to find it. But you are exceed the time limit. So based on our agreement, we can’t accept you in our family.” Kota said coldly. Yuto, Keito and Chinen shocked with that and both Hikaru and Inoo showed a sad expression. Ryosuke just smiling sadly toward Kota and he looked at Yuya and Daiki, but those two also showed a cold expression like Kota.

“I understand that. If you don’t mind, excuse me then. Thanks for your care all this time.” Ryosuke said then bowed in front of his brothers. He then walk toward the door, but after a few steps, his body swayed dangerously and fall to the floor.

“RYOSUKE!” both Keito and Chinen shouted in the same time. Together with Yuto, they rush toward the falling boy and the three brothers just widened their eyes in shock.

 

“Oh God! Ryosuke..” Keito takes Ryosuke’s head and put it in his lap. “He’s burning up!” Chinen said and that makes Yuto stand up angrily. He let Ryosuke in Keito’s and Chinen’s care and he walks toward the brothers.

BUGGH!

Yuto suddenly gives Kota a hard punch until the older guy falling to the floor.
 

“Yuto! STOP!” Yuya and Daiki grab Yuto’s body when he wants to punch Kota again, but instead of hold him, Yuya and Daiki get a hard punch like Kota too.

“All of you! because you three, Ryosuke collapsed like that!” he shouted and want to punch again, but this time Hikaru and Inoo stopped him.

“Yuto-sama, just st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter