What?

the stars

   I awoke to a beeping sound. What was Teddy doing? I opened my eyes only to realize I wasn't at the studio anymore. What was I doing back at the hospital? I looked down at my hand it felt heavy. Jingyo? He was asleep on the chair next to my bed, his head resting on my bed. and his hand clutching mine. I tried calling his name but my throat seemed to be blocked by something. Once I realized what it was my body began trying to get the foreign object out. I began choking. My heart monitor sped up and Jingyo woke in a hurry trying to figure out what was happening. He hurriedly pressed the nurse button and tried to calm me down. The nurse came in and removed the tube, she then injected something into my IV.

"glad to see your awake sweetheart and breathing on your own, how do you feel?" she was now taking my vitals as she talked. I tried clearing my throat, but it just made it feel worse. I raised my hand to my throat. Jingyo saw and went to pour me some water that was on the table next to my bed. He gently held my head up and helped me drink some water. He looked like he hadn't slept for days. His face looked thin with dark bags under his eyes. 

" what happened?" I managed to whisper. 

" you came in three days ago sweetheart, you have been in a coma, ill call the Dr. he will explain in detail ok, ill be back with something for your throat"

She was gone and I was left alone with Jingyo. He was now sitting next to me on the bed, he leaned down and kissed my forehead. I reached up and lightly traced my fingers under his eyes.

"What happened?" I whispered again. He took a deep sigh.

"I...I don't know...you fell asleep on the couch, so I told Teddy I was gonna take you home, I tried waking you but you wouldn't wake up....you...you stopped breathing Hunchae..."  His eyes were watery, he tried to not cry but a lone tear ran down his cheek. 

" Im sorry" I wiped away the tear,

" Don't say that Chae...dont apologize for something that isn't your fault." he held my hand to his lips. 

" I love you my dragon" I managed to whisper through my own tears. " hold me?" I made room for him and he held me tightly in his arms. 

  We stayed this way until the nurse came in a while later. He told me how my parents were flying in but their flight got delayed, they would be here tomorrow. He told me Papa YG let him cancel his schedule to be here with me. How the unnies and Minzy came every morning.  The rest of my day consisted of getting tests and the Dr. coming and going. Papa YG and the girls came to visit for a while, and I even talked on the phone with the Big Bang oppas. Jingyo the whole while never left my side. Every time I looked at him my heart would race. Which was pretty embarrassing since I was still connected to the heart monitor. Jingyo caught on and would break into a smile only making it worse. Although as embarrassing as it was I was happy he was with me the whole time. I was in the room with Jingyo and Papa YG when the Dr. came in. 

" Chaerin-ssi you know we have done everything we could possibly do...unfortunately the tests have shown the tumor has grown, and it will begging to effect your breathing more and more." he now walked across the room and put his hand on my shoulder.

" we can try a weaker dose of chemotherapy to try and shrink it with out the chemo killing you...but at the rate this tumor is growing I'm afraid that will only buy you about two months the most."  the room began to spin, I could only hear my heart beat ringing in my ears, then it all went black.

   -------------------------------------

   They had finally left after stabilizing Chae. YG had left with the Dr. and  I was alone with Chae. She was sleeping. Two months? Was this really happening? This was a cruel joke right? Yet looking down at her he couldn't hide the fact that ever since the operation, she looked weaker and weaker as the days went on. She tried to think otherwise but, looking at her now, she was so thin and pale. I cant imagine a life with out her. I love her. I crawled in to her bed and held her in my arms. I wont ever let you go Hunchae. I guess I had fallen asleep cause I woke to someone touching my cheek. I opened my eyes, Chae was awake and now looking into my eyes. 

" marry me" I whispered.

"what?"

"Marry me Chae, I love you too much it hurts me.." She closed the space between us. Our lips intertwined in a passionate dance. Our hands exploring each others body's. It felt like we were always meant to be together like this. She pulled away trying to catch her breath. I held her closer to me.

" Say it again..please?"

" Will you marry me Hunchae?" 

" yes...I love you Jingyo...I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anybody but you"

"My love starts with you and ends with you Chae...I wont ever let you go"

 

 

 

* ah oh no two more chapters left :( guys i don't want to end it....but on a good note once im done i will be writing a new story and i promise no hospitals for Chae in this one. :0