the meeting

the stars

   I was sitting in a big auditorium, we were called into a big meeting. Everyone from Crazy and High Tech, to the managers and staff was here. It looked like it was going to be big news too, the big seniors like Psy, Big Bang, 2NE1  and Epik HIgh were here. SooHyun leaned over and whispered to me.

"I wonder what is going on, It looks like everyone In YG is here"  her brother joined in saying.

"Do you think the company is closing?" I think that is going to far, but I didn't say anything. I wasn't the only one thinking it though cuz TaeHyun who was next to me said.

" I don't think so." Akdong turned around and talked amongst themselves.

" Hey Hayi did you see GD or CL? I don't think I've seen them yet?" TaeHyun had his neck stretched up looking around.

" No, I just assumed they were with YG." and just as I had said his name he appeared.

   Sitting right next to Winner was 2NE1 seniors. They seemed to be somewhat nervous. What was going on? YG was now at the podium, and the room fell silent. 

"OK now that everyone is here lets start" wait where was GD and CL? I turned to look at TaeHyun, he was giving me the same look, wondering where the leaders were.

" I have called you all here to deliver some saddening news.....I consider each and everyone here part of my family...and as family we all have to stick together, be there for one another...with that in mind, I cant keep this from you all any longer...In 2012 our Chaerin-ah came to me with some disheartening news, she..she was diagnosed with cancer."

The room was filled with gasps and oh no's. I couldn't believe what was he was saying. Cl unni couldn't be sick. I looked over to the right only to see that Dara unnie was being held by Taeyang. they were both crying. It looked like Bom and Minzy unnies were confirming to rest of the Big Bang oppas what we just heard. Top oppa reached out and grabbed Bom unnie and held her in a tight hug, while Daesung and Seungri oppa comforted Minzy unnie. So it was true. The room was silenced and YG kept talking.

"Unfortunately she has a brain tumor, the Dr.s helped it shrink, and for a while we thought it was going to be alright, but about a month ago we were told it spread....Yesterday after Jiyongs performance she collapsed and Chaerin-ah is in the hospital right now...I talked with the Dr. this morning and our Chaerin-ah needs surgery as soon as possible...Her parents got in this morning, and in a few hours shes going into surgery...Im going to release a statement to the press tomorrow, I prefer telling them myself than having a big scandal and having you all in some sort of trouble. As my family I hope that you all keep our Chaerin-ah, my daughter...your sister in your prayers and thaughts...I will send you all a message when her surgery is over, please go home safely. All schedules are canceled for today and tomorrow."

  I was frozen. Was this really happening? 

 

 

*sorry its short again :( next chapter i promise will be more interesting :)