Rilakkuma

the stars

   I was laying in bed. That was all I was allowed to do actually. My days were spent in the living room couch and in my bed. Occasionally when I did go out it would be a short visit to the Dr. You would think I would enjoy those few short hours outside but it was miserable. Ever since the news of my condition came out to the public the reporters went crazy trying to get anything from me. They were always outside the dorm waiting. Not to mention the day I got out of the hospital, Papa YG had to hire extra security. The local police even came to help. As miserable as the reporters seemed to make me though, the fans that showed support for me was tear jerking. The encouragement I received only filed me with desire to get better. But as much as I wanted to be better though, it seemed my tumor wanted the opposite. It was almost a month since my surgery. We had hoped to start on radiation but my body was too weak for it. As much as it would help me it would also kill me. There was nothing we could do anymore. Papa YG had even flown in specialists from the U.S. To our disappointment only to tell us what we had already known. I some way though I came to terms with it. I wouldn't let it make me miserable. Everyone around me tried their best to be supportive, yet for some reason I felt like I should be the one trying to make them feel better. The day I woke up after my surgery I was surrounded by everyone I loved. It was right then I had realized from the look on all their faces it was not going to be ok. I was not going to be ok...my phone rang. I answered.

" Hunchae! I have good news!"

"The reporters are gone and bothering someone else?"

" Haha no Chae...I wish It would be a lot easier sneaking in, can I just tell them were a couple?"

"You said you had good news"

"You will answer me someday Chae...anyways yes good news, The Dr. finally let me take you to the studio!"

" what? really?"

" Yes I'm on my way to pick you up ill be there in like 5 min."

" Ok Jingyo Ill be in my room so just come in when you get here"

" k Hun see you in a bit..love you"

" Love you too oppa"

   I had been wanting to go into the studio in like forever. Today was looking up for me. I was actually really excited I wanted to record some new songs I had made. It would be great if I could finish them soon. I was still in bed hugging my Rilakkuma when Jingyo came in my room. 

" How cute is my Chae, I wish you were hugging me though" 

" Haha come here then" I stretched my arms towards him. He slipped into bed with me and cuddled me to him. I loved the smell of him. 

" So you know I really, really love this but...can we go to the studio now?"  He laughed and helped me get up. 

" So impatient are we?"  I nodded my head giving him my puppy eyes. He broke in to a bright smile.

I was all buckled in and ready to go, Rilakkuma was in the backseat buckled in as well. Jingyo was starting the car shaking his head smiling. When he had asked me why Rilakkuma had to come as well, I simply told him. "You want me to leave our baby alone in the house?" He simply nodded his head and closed my door, I heard him laugh out loud on his way to the drivers side though.

    On our way there i called the girls and told them to meet me in the studio. So when we arrived  they were already waiting for us. The day went by quick.We recorded all my songs they sounded so good with all our voices together. when we were done Teddy said he had been working on a song, since we were all together he wanted us to try and record it.

" Ah Chaerin-ah I want to ad a rap to the unplugged version of it do you want to write it?"

" Really, yeah ok"  It didn't take me long, surprisingly the words just flowed right out of me. By the time I was done they were waiting for me to go and record it. I stepped into the booth. 

"Ok start...

The only thing left here is your shadow

My longing for you tortures me more than my loneliness

Seems like I can catch the sound of your laughter

But the moments weakly scatter like a sand castle 

Every night, I get nightmares

Even in my dreams, I call out your name

In a time where everything changes, the one thing that doesn't change 

Is that I'm your queen, you're my ruler."

" wow that sounded awesome come out Chae so you can listed" Tedy ordered.   

I sat on the couch right next to my Jingyo. We listend and he made the girls record some more parts. I was sleepy, and too comfy. My eyes fluttered and I was asleep.

 

 

 

* sorry it took me a while to write the next chapter guys.....I don't know how much longer this story will be I think maybe like two more chapters idk ahhh 0_o ... I will be writing another story after this though hope you guys read it too :)