Shadow Play

Shadow Play

A small shadow of a wolf that was made by Xiumin, it began happily saying the word "wolf~" the small wolf opened and closed its mouth with no care in the photo shoot.The small wolf didn't think there was no one or nothing around because it was his turn to get his photo taken so it began it's little chomping again.

 

Then out of the corner of the wolf's eyes, he saw the tip of a nose.The nose was bigger, not by much, but still bigger than Xiumin's wolf. The other wolf came closer and closer till it's jaws were near Xiumin's small wolf, then it opened it's bigger mouth and chomped on Xiumin's wolf.

 

Xiumin knows he is twenty-four years old, but he can't help but tear up a little and knowing that his shadow wolf was eaten by its own kind.And tear up was what Xiumin did,  he let his fingers slided away from each other detaching the shadow wolf, but the bigger wolf was still there just a bit stiffened. Xiumin turned his head to the owner of the shadow wolf that ate his.

 

"Luhan!" Pouted Xiumin while crossing his arms "Why did you do that?"

 

"Xiumin..I was just playing around.." a confused Luhan answered.

 

"You ate my shadow wolf~!" Xiumin cried "His own kind ate him~"

 

"I-I'm sorry Xiumin...I didn't think you were going to be upset.." 

 

"Lu-ge~"

 

'Oh no' thought Luhan 'Xiumin wants something! That's why he's using that nickname!'

 

"Y-yes Xiumin?"

"L-Lu-ge..I'm sorry" said Xiumin while opening his arms signaling Luhan to come hug him and without a second thought that's what Luhan did "I'm sorry Lu-ge..I over-reacted about the shadows...now I feel childish...forgive Minnie?"

 

'Who couldn't forgive you?' Luhan once again thought 'You too cute resist, too pure to argue with, too caring to hate'

 

"Hmmm..let me think about that" teased Luhan.

 

"H-huh?" Xiumin said while letting the hug break "D-does mean you don't forgive me~?"

 

Luhan was going to smirk and tease the smaller male again but had second thoughts when Xiumin teared up once again.

 

And made his way to hugging Xiumin again.

 

"Awww I'm sorry Xiumin.I was just kidding, forgive me huh? I won't do it again!"

 

"S-so" hicupped Xiumin "Y-you forgive X-Xiumin?"

 

"Yes yes I forgive Xiumin."

 

"Good! " Xiumin said as he tightened the hug "I thought Lu-ge  hated Xiumin~! And..Lu-ge?"

 

"Yes Xiumin?"

 

"Can we go remake the shadows? I wanna eat you too~!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I'm sorry...I failed at this.Sorry if you are disappointed...

 

Aha I feel like I made XiuXiu Baby a cry-baby! ^^ )

 

 

Fanfic Mission: FAILED