Chapter 7

Love Again

By the time the sun was starting to set, everyone was tired out. The four sat side by side, staring at the beautiful sunset, being in their own world… That is until Kyuhyun leaned back slightly. The action was caught by Donghae’s sharp eyes, the later leaned back as well, making him the same level as Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun only had to smile and wink for Hae to understand what he was intending to.

“Hyukkie, let’s go play in the water!” Hae said cheerfully, trying to let the KyuMin couple have some privacy.
“OK!” Eunhyuk was more that eager to agree. Hand in hand, the two left towards the water. Before they went too far, Hae turned his head back and yelled “Good luck!”  Before turning back to his lover.
“What was that all about?” The curious Sungmin asked, laughing.
“Umm, Sungmin…” Kyuhyun started, “I know we’ve only reunited about a week ago but my feeling for you, if not more, haven’t changed since the day I left. I still love you and I will love you forever.” Kyuhyun paused for a moment, only to take out a ring, a sapphire gemmed ring. “Will you marry me, Lee Sungmin? Sungmin was left frozen in shock, trying to figure out whether or not this was a dream or not. She had never thought about marriage, Sungmin was still processing the moment in her mind when Kyuhyun started to speak again.
“If you don’t want to I-“He was cut off by a kiss from Sungmin.
“Are you pabo? Of course I’ll marry you Kyu! Saranghae” Sungmin exclaimed.
Hearing that, a huge grin stretched onto Kyuhyun’s face. Unable to contain his happiness inside hi, he pulled Min into his embrace and kissed her. Just as they were about to deepen the kiss, someone had interupted their moment.
“Hey, hey, hey! Get a room guys! We’re in public!” Donghae joked. Kyuhyun immediately became irritated by the latter and gave him a deadly stare but that instantly faded when Kyuhyun remembered the reason why they had kissed in the first place.
“She said yes!” Kyuhyun suddenly exclaimed.
“Really?! Congrats!” Donghae said, clapping his hands in the process.
“Yes to what?” Eunhyuk cut in, confused at what the two were talking about. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin.
“Umm, Hyukkie. I’m… engaged now” Sungmin said shyly.
“To Kyu?” She asked, just to make sure.
“Ya! Who else?” He said jokingly glaring at Eunhyuk. Scared of the guy, Eunhyuk immediately hid behind Donghae.
“You evil gamer! Stop scaring my anchovy!” Donghae replied for his lover.
“I was joking, you know. I would never harm you precious “anchovy.” Kyuhyun snickers, teasing the couple. The two were just staring at each other; Kyuhyun with a teasing grin on his face as Donghae blushed and gave Kyu a half-deadly stare.
“Well it’s getting late. Maybe we should go home now, Kyu.” Sungmin says, trying to end the staring contest.
“Hahaha, sure. Let’s go!” Kyuhyun grabbed Min’s hand and the two politely bid the HaeHyuk couple goodbye.
----------------------------------------------------------
“I had a nice time, Kyu.” Sungmin says, “I’ll be going now.” Just as she is about to open the car door, Kyuhyun stops her.
“Wanna go out tomorrow? I haven’t been in Seoul in such a long time.” He asks.
“Sure, see you tomorrow.” The latter agrees, giving Kyuhyun a quick kiss before opening the door and stepping out. With a smile on his face, Kyuhyun drives off.
---------------------------------------------------------
“I’m home!” Sungmin exclaims as she opens the door of her home and steps in. “Umma? Appa?”
“We’re in the dining room! Come here!” Sungmin’s mom yells. Just as Sungmin walks into the room, she suddenly feels some kind of tension in the room.
“Sungmin, you know how important the Lee Company is, right?” Sungmin nods. “Well, your dad needs help in the office now that things are starting to get busier.” Her mom continues.
“You’re going to work with appa now?” Sungmin asks, jumping to conclusions.”
“No honey, you are.” Her mom says, “And along with that, you’re also going to have to get married.”
“Oh, that’s great Umma!” Kyu-“
“With Yesung. Remember him honey? You guys were the best of friends when you were young!” Her mom cuts off. ‘And I thought things couldn’t get any worse,’ Sungmin thought as her smile quickly faded and formed into a heartbreaking frown. 

 
 
A/N-- Sorry for not updating for 3 months!! >///< *gets bricked*
I will update weekly now!! (: Or as much as  I can since my schedule's sooo f**king busy >///<
BUT TWO WEEKS AT THE MOST!