Chapter 5

Love Again

Previously:

“Shh, Kyunnie. Get some rest, kay?” She says. Oh, how I’ve missed her calling me Kyunnie…

“Mhmm...” I was half conscious now, “Night, Minnie.”

“Good night. Sweet dreams, Kyu.” I hear her say before I slip into a deep slumber.

~~ [Sungmin POV] ~~Next Day~~

Hmm, I just had the weirdest dream. I thought to myself half- consciously. I try to turn around when I feel a pair of arms around me. Wait- Could that dream be real? I turn around to see Kyuhyun beside me, his face just inches from mine, sleeping like an angel. My hand goes up and touches his cheeks…

“I love you…” Slips out of my mouth.

I take my hand off his cheek and just stare at him, admiring his facial features… His big eyes, his perfectly shaped nose, and his curved up lips, so innocent… I was in my own world by the time a nurse came in.

“Kyuhyun, it’s time to take your med- oh!” She says as she looks at the clip board in her hand. “Oh, I’m sorry, I should have knocked. Excuse me…” She says as she closes the door. Oh my freaking god, that was so embarrassing!! >.< I think to myself. Before anyone else sees me lying next to him, I get out of the bed carefully, trying not to wake Kyuhyun up. I look at the clock on the wall once and sit on the chair beside the hospital bed where Kyuhyun is. [It’s 9:30 am]
I sit on the chair and listen to music for about an hour or so until he wakes up.

“Ugghh, I just had the best dream ever… Why did I have to wake up? I dreamt that Minnie was here, ughh!!! Why could that dream be real?!” I hear Kyuhyun half- consciously talks to himself. I lift my head up and look at him, his face away from me, staring at the window.
“Minnie,” He says as he turns his body and head towards me, not aware that I was in the room. “I- What are you doing here?!” He yells, surprised by my presence in the room. Waiting for my answer, I smile and start to laugh.

He pouts and throws a pillow at me. He’s still as childish as ever. I miss that. “What are you laughing at?” He asks, irritated.

“Nothing, just listening to you speaking to yourself.” Still letting loose of laughter every once in a while.

“You heard that? Oh god…” He says as he covers his face with one of his hands. “This is embarrassing. I thought no one would be here.” His cheeks start to redden at the thought. I get off from my seat and goes to sit next to him. Once I do, I feel a warm arm around me, I look down to see Kyuhyun’s arm around my waist. I tilt my head to rest against his shoulder

“So you really did miss me?” I say cutely, teasing him.

“Yes…” He replies shyly.

“Good. Kuz I’ve missed you too. Hehehe” I declare. Out of things to say, or just not wanting to say anything, we both sit in silence, enjoying the moment of being in each other’s lives again. The second we heard a door open, we slipped out of our own little world, letting go of each other, all that’s left of the skin ship is our hands weaved together. A nurse comes in, the same nurse as the one I saw this morning.

“Ahh, Kyuhyun, you’re awake. How are you this morning? Any headaches or pains?” The nurse asks. Kyuhyun glances at me for a second or so, smiling and then turns back to the nurse and just simply shakes his head.

“Ok, then I guess you can be discharged from the hospital now.” She tells him. The nurse re- opens the door of the hospital room and walks out, closing it as she does.

“So… Since I’m going to be out of here, what do you want to do today?” He turns and asks me. I think for a moment but ended up with no ideas what- so- ever.

“I don’t know. I’ve only been here a couple times and only for business trips. Why don’t you decide?”

“Hm… ok. How’s about we go take a subway to Isumi since there’s a carnival there and have some fun and afterwards, we can go to my house for dinner? “He suggests.

“Sounds good to me. Kekeke “ I reply.

~End of Part 5~


A/N: Sorry I haven’t updated a while. I have so much going on at school and home… tests, homework, tutor, piano exams are coming up.. @.@ UGGGGHHHH! So I finally forced myself to sit in front of the computer and write part 5, even though it’s kind of short. So, there you go, part 5; a happy!KyuMin (: ENJOY! I will write part 6 ASAP and just a heads up, there will be more angst in the following chapters. At least that’s how I plan it to be… Who knows? ;)