Chapter 6

Love Again

Previously:
~Sunmin POV~

“So… Since I’m going to be out of here, what do you want to do today?” He turns and asks me. I think for a moment but ended up with no ideas what- so- ever.

“I don’t know. I’ve only been here a couple times and only for business trips. Why don’t you decide?”

“Hm… ok. How’s about we go take a subway to Isumi since there’s a carnival there and have some fun and afterwards, we can go to my house for dinner? “He suggests.

 

“Sounds good to me. Kekeke “I reply.



After a whole day of fun in the sun, they head to Kyuhyun’s house, tired as hell. They go home hand in hand and both are wearing a silly grin on their faces. Once they open the door, they are welcomed by the mouthwatering aroma of delicious foods that Kyuhyun’s mother made.
Once they are done filling their tummy with foods of all sorts, they excuse themselves from the table and go straight to Kyuhyun’s room. As Kyuhyun turns to shut the door of his room, Sungmin makes herself at home by tackling the bed and just lying there.
With a click of the lock, he turns back around towards Sungmin and runs like a child towards the bed. He takes a jump, doing a half turn and lands on the bed with a thump.


~Sungmin POV~
I cover myself with his blanket once I see him running towards the bed, thinking that he might squish me into something along the lines of a pancake, but how can a blanket protect me from getting squished by Kyuhyun? I close my eyes, waiting for the attack but instead of him on me, I feel the bed shake harshly. I open my eyes to se Kyuhyun beside me, smiling. His dazzling smile just blows me away, every time. It makes me feel as if my heart is going to jump out of my chest any moment.
“So… when are we going back to Korea?” He asks.
“We?” I say, noticing his say the word “we”, not “you”.
“Yes ‘we’. Unless you don’t want me to go back with you…” He says as his face turns into a pout, mixed with a face full of hurt and disappointment.
“Really?!” My face lights up like a decorated Christmas tree. “You’re coming with me?!”
“Hahaha, yes I am. I already discussed this with my mom earlier today. So… once again, when are we going back to Korea?” He asks.
“Hmm… How about the day after tomorrow?” I suggest.
“Sounds good to me!”

~Normal POV~
So as planned, KyuMin goes back to Korea together. They arrive at Seoul International Airport, only to see Eunhyuk and her boyfriend, Donghae to greet them.

~Sungmin POV~
The second I saw Eunhyuk, I run up to her and hug her.
“OMG! I missed you sooooo much! Wait, how did you know when I was coming back?” I ask after I let go of her. She chuckles and replies.
“I’m psychic, didn’t you know that?” She jokes, “No, actually, I found out when you were coming back thanks to Donghae’s friend, Kibum. He works in this airport.”
“Oh… kkkk then.” I say. As me and Eunhyuk were having our conversation, Donghae and Kuuhyun are having a little conversation, whispering next to each other. Once Eunhyuk and I end our conversation, we turn around to see our boyfriends whispering to each other.
“Ya, are you guys talking about us?” I hear someone yell. I turn my head to see that the voice had cme from Eunhyuk’s mouth.
“N-no, we’re just talking about.. Nothing!” Donghae and Kyuhyun sputter in harmony, wearing a innocent smile on their face. Before we could question their innocence, Donghae speaks up.
“So, now that your guys are back, want to go to the beach?” He asks. Eunhyuk and I just stare at each other in question but in the end we agree to go.
“Kay, let’s go then!” Kyuhyun yells, he pumps his fist in the air, acting like a child when results in Donghae, Eunhyuk and me laughing and giggling at his actions.

~Kyuhyun POV~
Whew, thank god Sungmin and Eunhyuk didn’t start questioning what Donghae and I were whispering to each other, otherwise my plan will be revealed. I think to myself, feeling relieved.
So now, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and I are in Donghae’s car. A pretty roomy car too, a BMW X5. Hahaha. The Eunhae couple is sitting in the front with Donghae driving as Sungmin and I are sitting in the back. No one bothers to start a conversation, thinking that Sungmin and I might be exhausted. With to do, I just stare outside the window as my hands are intertwined with Sungmin’s. As I’m thinking on how my plan will go, I suddenly feel something on my shoulder, I turn around to see a tired Sungmin on my shouler.
Ah, she looks so cute, even when she’s sleeping. I think to myself. She looks so uncomfortable sleeping in that position though… Not trying to wake her up, I gentle lay her head down onto my lap, using it as a pillow for her. For the rest of the ride, I just stare at her face, in my own world.
“Kyuhyun…” Sungmin says. Is she awake now? I wonder.
“Kyunnie… I love you. “She murmurs. I stare in shock, not in the bad way but the good way. I haven’t heard her say that in such a long time.
“OoOh, looks like someone’s dreaming about you, ‘Kyunnie’. “ Eunhyuk says, giggling. I snap my head up to see Eunhyuk turned around in her seat, looking at us. My face starts to turn shades of red.
“Oh, shut up.”A smirk starts to form on my face, ” Like you don’t do dream of Donghae when you’re sleeping.” Embarassed, Eunhyuk turns back around, facing the front window.
“We’re here,guys!” Donghae suddenly says. I peer out the window and what I see is a beautiful scenery… The shimmering reflection of the water, a bright sun hanging in the sky as seagulls fly beside it, not to mention the clean, yellow sand in the clearing.
“Kyuhyun, you wake Sungmin up while Eunhyuk and I go get the thing we need out of the car, okay?” He says, snapping me out of me trance. I nod and turn to Sungmin who is still sleeping peacefully on my lap. I start to shake her gently.
“Sungmin, wake up. We’re here now.” No response.
“Sungmin, wake up…” Still no response.
“Sungmin! If you don’t wake up, I’ll tickle you.” I warn her, remembering how ticklish she was back then.

~Flashback~
“Sungmin, give that back!” I yell, trying to get my PSP back from Sungmin.
“If you want it come and catch me! Hehehe!” She exclaims as she starts to run away from me.
“SUNGMIN!” I yell as a pout starts to form on my face. Without a second to lose, I start to chase after her. Moments later, I finally catch up to her, grabbing onto the hood of her jacket. She turns around abruptly and by accident, I fall down, bringing her down with me. She falls right on top of me, thank goodness she’s light.
“Got you! Now give my PSP back to me.” I say, suddenly, I realize how close our faces were less than five cenemeters apart. In a second, I forget about everything but her. Without thinking, my mind automatically makes the decision of kissing her. My head goes down and our lips touch. I start to kiss her while she was taken by surprise. Seconds later, she starts to respond to my kiss. I bit the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance to the inside of . She parts her lips as my tongue slides in. Both our tongues starts fight for dominance. Not long, we are out of breath and our lips part, both of us, gasping for air. Once our breath goes back to normal, we remember why we were like that in the first place.
Sungmin tries to get up from me, about to run again when I suddenly grab her wrist, preventing her from running away.
“Kyuhyun, let go!” She yells in a joking manner.
“Not until you give me my PSP back.” I reply, half joking.
“NEVER!” She exclaims as a cute frustrated face starts to form.
“Fine, you leave me no choice… Plan T.” I warn her.
“Plan T?” She freezes, scared of what’s coming next.
“Yeah, T as in tickle!” Without any warning this time, I start to tickle her.
“Aahh, Kyu…HYUN! Stop…. Ahahaha… Tick.. ling… aah…. Me!!!!!!” She yells as she is laughing hysterically.
“Not until you give me my PSP back!” I remind her while still tickling her.
“Ok~ Ok! You win! Just… HAHAHA… stop… TICKLING ME!!!” She says, surrendering, handing my PSP back to me. As soon as I get my PSP back, I stopped ticking her.

~Flashback over~
Like before, Without warning, I start tickling her.
“Ahhh! Stop that!” She yells, now awake.
“Finally” I exaggerate, “You sleep like a pig, you know.” She slaps me playfully on my arm.
“Hey! I do not!” She pouts.
“Hahaha, just joking! Now, let’s go!” I grab her hand and we get out of the car.

~Normal POV~
They get out of the car and run to where the Eunhae couple are. What Sungmin doesn’t know is that Kyuhyun has something special for her later that day.

~End of part 6~


A/N: I was going to write the surprise onto this aprt but then… I figured this part is long enough and I’ll write it in the next chapter. If things are going to go according to my plan, there will be two surprises in the next part… Once good and one bad.
So anyways, I’ve got nine ideas for fanfics in my notebook. Six of them are for this fanfic series and three are one- shots. [One of them is the sequel to Blue Tomorrow! ^__^]
I will try to post more often but Im so busy right now! Piano, school, singing [yes I sing, just not very good] So whenever I have time ,I will write on LJ, kay?
Oh yeah, comments and friend requests are welcomed! (: