05. A Sriracha Date OR Ode to Eating

My Sarang for Lil Wayne Will Never Falter, Sincerely Byun Baekhyun

 

Perhaps Lil Wayne did not die, perhaps he did. Perhaps his dreadlocks, instead of resembling that of a flying squirrel, resembled a flightless peacock instead.

 

He didn't die. 

 

To die would be the end of all causes, the end of all conflict within the town of Gotham.

 

But Wayne, being the Lil, would not support the end of conflict of Gotham.

 

No, he had to rise from the dead.

 

But he wasn't dead.

 

Wayne couldn't die because he had to live for Chanyeol. Chanyeol, with his noodle legs and stringy hair, teeth stringed with calcium and plaque infested gums, his glamboyant sense of fashion and a tendency to strip . That Chanyeol. He would live for the blue chip hookers, but most of all, for Park Chanyeol, the third masked messiah of Gotham. The guardian to his heart.

 

He rose.

 

Baekhyun watched him, with teary eyes, glossy and elegant. His Flying Squirrel finally rose from the dead. Biting his lower rose petal shaped lip, he couldn't help but prevent the grin from splaying out in all different directions onto his beautiful face, his beautiful, porcelain toilet bowl of a face. Porcelain. 

 

Park Chanyeol screamed, "YOU DIRTY HO, WHY THE ARE YOU ALIVE. I'LL ING CUT YOU, HO, GET THE BACK IN HERE, I GOT THIS SPEAKER, DO YOU HEAR ME. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO. THE PATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS MAN IS BESET ON ALL SIDES BY THE INIQUITIES OF THE SELFISH AND THE TYRANNY OF EVIL MEN. BLESSED IS HE, WHO IN THE NAME OF CHARITY AND GOOD WILL, SHEPHERDS THE WEAK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DARKNESS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS BROTHER'S KEEPER AND THE FINDER OF LOST CHILDREN. AND I WILL STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER THOSE WHO WOULD ATTEMPT TO POISON AND DESTROY MY BROTHERS. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I LAY MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE. "

 

But Lil Wayne didn't hear him, oh no, because he was so elated, he was elevated three hundred feet into the air, for the city's general populace to want him real hard. Nice. Real nice. Really ing nice. Holy , how nice. Goddamn, mothering nice. 

 

"I love you!" Screams Lil Wayne. "I love you, Park Chanyeol!"

 

From three-hundred feet up, Lil Wayne does not hear the sound of Baekhyun's heart shattering into millions of pieces, onto the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Literally.

 


miss me