Welcome to Korea

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmin's POV

12.30 pm [1.30 pm KST]

"Flight SKS091 is taking off soon. Dear passenger, please board the plane in 10 minutes time. Thank you for your cooperation."

Standing outside the entrance with my mom who can't stop blabbering and beg me not to go. Sigh.. What can i do with my mom?

Mumbling some japanese words which i can't hear her properly.

"Mom, what are you talking about? I don't understand with your mumbling words of yours."

"Nothing sweetheart. Just call me immediately once you land at Korea. I want to hear Jungkook's voice too so that i know you are with him safety."

"Yes mom, you have been saying that for a million time since the moment we stepped out of the house."

Bluntly and straight to the point. Not too annoying voice to annoy her but who can't take it?

"Don't forget to give a text to him also! That you are reaching there in 1 1/2 hours time!"

Just as i wanted to say something, she pushed me to the entrance and walked back slowly.

Once i checked in, i turn my back and waved at my mom who is still crying.

After we turned our back at the same time, i immediately took out my phone and text Jungkook.

With every information that i must send him xP

"Oppa, the plane is taking off now. Timing here - 12.30pm, 1.30pm at Korea.

Reaching Korea about 1 1/2 hours.

Flight SKS091

Hahaha i know you can't wait for me as definitely you will run and hugs me tight the moment you see me ^^

My clothes today is 'ONE OF T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter