Flashback Part 2

Shower with Love [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

/Flashback 5 years ago/(continue from chapter 10)

Chanyeol carried Junmin in bridal style and rushed to the nurse's office to check her up.

The nurse asked Chanyeol to wait outside because the nurse needed to remove Junmin's shirt to see the injuring area.

Just as Chanyeol exit the office, the vibrate from his phone rang and it's from his mom.

"Yeoboseyo eomma?"

"Chanyeol, we need you to come home now. We had informed the school to excuse you early."

"Wae?"

"We going to move out and transfer you and your little brother to another school."

"But---"

"No more but, come back home at once. I will be waiting for you in one hour at home."

Chanyeol's heart break into hundreds pieces after hearing from his mom that he is going to transfer school.

It seem like it's going to be last time that he going to see Junmin from afar.

Holding back his tears as much as he can until Baekhyun appear beside Chanyeol.

Chanyeol explained everything to Baekhyun and informed that he is going to transfer school today.

"Chan, remember to send me a message of your new adress ok? I will hang out with you still."

"Thank Baek, look like you have to go back class."

"What about the nerd princess? Does she know you the one who saved her?"

"Nope, i am not going to tell her and she is sleeping now. This is the last time she going to remember me."

"Ok... It's up to you. Take care ok?"

"Arraseo Baek"

Looking at Baekhyun's back while walking back to class, Chanyeol finally cried.

He don't want to let anyone even his own best friend to see him cry.

Chanyeol knocked the nurse's office and informed the nurse that he needed to be e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter