I'm Totally Not a Stalker

You Caught Me Like No Other

 

“And then I dropped my phone into my mug of coffee.” I said while showing my now broken phone that smelled pretty damn good but also reeked of saddness because my little baby was broken. Sehun was already combusting in fits of laughter. I wasn’t surprised that he was laughing his off at my misfortune, my roommate always did enjoy watching me embarrass myself. He found it entertaining. So I found it entertaining to kick him repeatedly.

Sadist.

 “Hey ty friend of mine…I swear if you keep laughing I’m going to through you down a well!” I said with each kick to his stupidly long legs.

Why is this kid so tall? Must be all the ing bubble tea or something. 

“Alright, alright I’ll stop.” He said while glaring at me and his now bruised knees.

HA!

“So did anything happen after that?” he asked and I sighed while nearly slamming my head on the table. Maybe if I hit my head hard enough I could forget the embarrassment.

“He called me a cutie I think? I was too busy choking on my entire existence because his ing beautiful smile.” I mumbled and I felt Sehun pat my head.

“Then he ran away because he saw how ugly you looked when you choked?”

“….I’m gonna stab you with this spork until you bleed.”

“Violence is not the answer my poor socially awkward friend.”

“Hush that thing you call a face.”

“You love my face.”

“I want to punch.”

“Cause its prettier than yours? Jealousy aint cute honey.”

Stupid brat I swear I’m gonna steal all your ramen and give it to pigeons.

Do pigeons even eat ramen?

I bet they’d enjoy Sehun’s ramen.

“This why people call you Sass-Hun.”

“Do you seem me caring? They’re jealous I’m pretty and witty.” He smiled at me smugly, and reached over smushing his stupidly stupid face.

“If you wanted to kiss me so badly you only had to ask.” He smirks. I pretend to gag, kissing Sehun would be like kissing my kid brother.

“Ew gross, I’d rather the floor.” I made a face he rolled his eyes.

“So you didn’t catch this unicorn’s name?” he asked, I stared him.

Unicorn? 

He's more like uh...a mermaid..man?

Centaur? Magic hot guy?

“That totally unbelievably hot guy that you made you a fool of yourself in front of, no name?” he flicked my forehead.

“Sehun I swear you flick me again I’ll burn our friendship bracelet!”

He gasped dramatically.

“You wouldn’t.”

“I would.”

“You’d probably burn yourself instead and then catch everything else on fire when you drop the lighter.”

Damn it he’s right cause it wouldn’t be the first time.

Stop knowing me so well you weirdo.

“…No I didn’t catch a name cause he left right after, seemed in a hurry.” I mumbled dejectedly and Sehun sighed.

“You think you’ve seen him on campus?” he asked and I snorted.

“Its kinda hard to notice anyone when you're busy scrolling through all the Gay in tumblr, or you know being anitsocial.” Sehun rolled his eyes at me.

“Of course cause you either reading, writing or scrolling around tumblr.”

“Like you’re not addicted to the internet.”

“Hey. What I do on my own time is my business.”

“You’re always reblogging gay anime fanart.”

“SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

I laughed loudly because Sehun was now the flustered one, all red and upset. These rare moment I enjoyed, I reached over and took my water sipping it. Then I caught sight of something or more like someone to be correct that I thought I’d never see again.

It was him

And of course as my eyes laid on his beauty I started choking on the water.

Perfect.

Oh and he’s looking this way.

Even better.

OhMyGoD can’t BrEaThE

“! Luhan!” Sehun is like shaking and slapping me around to I think bring me back to life, but I don’t think he’s helping. I only see through blurred eyes he walk closer, his face worried.

Why is he worried?

“Hey are you okay?” he reached over and patted my back, and I swear the way his warm hand felt on my back. It was just, kind of perfect?

 My lungs seriously burned like the oxygen was stolen right from them as our eyes met. It was like something out of a cheesy teenage love story. Something I was trying to avoid.

But the way his deep dark chocolate brown eyes caught me, how they stared at me with genuine worry when I merely a creepy stranger in others eyes. (Sehun)

But suddenly it was air was all returned all at once, and my mouth let out a loud gasp, falling hunched over in my chair.

Damn it. I’m just a huge up.

“i-I’m okay.” I mumble before pulling myself back into my seat. He’s still there, still holding that concern look in his eyes that I just can’t meet.

“That’s good. I didn’t catch your name last time. I’m Kai.”

The corners of his thick rosy lips curl into a small smile, and its shinning down at me.

Are you seriously trying to just kill me?

What did I ever do to you?

If I did something in a pass life, hey sorry dude stop killing me with that killer smile.

Its not humane. Well its not fair.

“…l-Luhan. My name is Luhan.” I mumble, surprisingly in coherent human language. He chuckles lightly.

“Well I hope to see more of you Luhan, maybe next time not choking?”

Oh God and he’s totally smooth like melted chocolate.

I think I’m drowning in melted chocolate smoothness.

Bitter sweet death.

I nod my head, still not being able to look him in the eye. I feel my face heat up, Sehun’s coughing awkwardly in the back ground and I’m melting into a puddle of useless goo.

 

 

     So after that episode of total embarrassment that I’m sure my awesome best friend will use to taunt me later is over. I have class.

And after class I have to pretend to have a life when really I’m addicted to the internet and watch videos about cats being dumb.

I want a cat.

As I’m thinking about how great it’d be to sneak in a cat into the dorm and then name him James or Juan I don’t notice that not only is my shoe untie but I’m a total klutz who should really watch where he’s going.

But because I’m an idiot and I’m too busy thinking about cats I don't notice someone in particular ahead of me. And I also trip over my own feet and fall flat on my face.

Go Luhan. You’re the best.

Give yourself a good pat on the back.

“…Are you alright?” a voice asks from above and I almost dare to think the almighty God is speaking to me, but I look up and all see is a God-like creature staring down at me with a weird look.

WELL ME AGAINST THE WALL SIDE WAYS WITH A CANDY CANE.

What.

Okay ignore that.

I didn’t say that.

I never did.

Never.

“….You’re bleeding!” Kai crouches down, and pulls me into a sitting position as he examines my face. I’m in this sort of daze and I’m so sure that the almighty God whoever he might be enjoys watching me make a fool of myself. His fingers, smooth and warm trace my skin and eyes look at the blood dripping from the cut on my nose, his brow is scrunched as if he's concentrating so hard on a simple cut. His touch blazes against my skin, making it glow bright red. 

Why do you care so much? STAP BEING NICE TO ME. UGH.

You don't know me I could a weird cat crazy person thing. Uh.

“Every time I see you, you’re choking or hurt. Is that your way of catching my attention?” he asks he places a band aid on my nose. I make some sort of strange face that makes him laugh because I'm trying to see the color of it, but then I look up at him with hesitant eyes.

His laugh shakes me at my core, because its just so sweet and nice. 

“i-I’m…a mess in general and you have been a part of my most recent episodes of  being failure as a human being.” I mumble and he tilts his head slightly looking at me with a curious glint in his eyes. His gaze makes my face flare up in heat all over again.

“I kind of was wondering…have you been stalking me?”

Eh.

What.

Who.

Um.

Say what now?

“S-Stalking?”

“Well like in the café you were gonna take a picture of me, and now you’re following me around….I mean I’m use to stalkers but…not ones like you.”

I’m utterly confused.

“i-I’m not a stalker. I know it’s weird to take pictures of strangers, but I’m weird and don’t think things through a lot of the time and I was the way to my dorm I didn’t even notice you cause I busy thinking about cats.” I blurt out.

I am not a stalker!

Even if Kai is totally stalk worthy.

I’m too ing lazy for that .

He chuckled softly and his gaze fell back on me, he was smiling so widely and his turned into small crescents.

His smile.

It couldn’t be described as anything less than beautiful. But so much more.

This one so much fuller, wider, brighter, more real. So real and just perfect.

Something inside me wanted to make sure that smile never ceased to exist.

“You Luhan something else I can tell.” He says, his face leaning close to mine. I'm a sputtering mess falling back, and he chuckles lightly before dropping a prettying ing big bomb on the little world I call my head or something.

“Do you want to get coffee with me?”

And I reiterate; Say what now?

 

 

“So you said yes right?” Sehun threw a pillow at me from his bed. I had told him about the recent episode of my embarrassing attempt of being a living human. Instead of teasing me he was bent on knowing what I answered.

“I said, yes. At least I think I did.”

“You think you did?”

“Its mostly a blur. I still want a cat, can we get a cat.”

He stares at me. I hide behind a pillow cause I’m trying to distract myself. Distract myself from combusting into glitter and rainbows. Cause I had a date with Kai.

I have a date with Kai.

A date with thee magical God-Like beautiful piece of art work that is Kai.

Hopfully I don't it up. 

I probably will. Damn it.

“We’re not naming him Juan.”

 

Ch.1 END

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed the very first chapter~!

I know its kinda weird but I want a light hearted love story told in the eyes of Luhan.

Expect a lot more of Luhan doing stupid stuff and Kai just being there.

I love Sehun's sass. XD

I wanna thank you all for subscribing and commenting and even up voting, I honestly wasn't sure if this story would get attention but I'm glad it did because I have so many ideas for it.

So please stay tune to read this little quirky love story.

Please Subscribe and Comment~ <3

I love you all

Sorry for mistakes~

PEACE.