IMPORTANT

The Mask of The Full Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone!!

It's been so long. It's bad enough that I haven't updated since forever but I have an important announcement to make. Whether it's good or bad, that's your choice. But I have decided to completely restart this story. There will be different characters, different time periods, and generally just a different style of writing. I've lost inspiration for this story and after thinking about what went wrong, I decided to just start anew. It's disappointing since I've spent so much time on this, but I'd rather have a greater chance of starting over and finishing rather than to just leave the story like this. I have everything in mind -- the ending, the plot twists, the characters-- but I guess the build up didn't go the way I wanted.

I hope you guys still have faith in me and follow me to create a new 'The Mask of the Full Moon.' This may also be disappointing news, but for now, I will not be updating here on AFF. I'll be updating on Wattpad instead. Depending on how well the story goes, (hopefully) I may upload it on here again. I will still be active on AFF. However, I will be active as a reader, not as an author. I'm sorry.

Here is the link to the new (and improved?) The Mask of the Full Moon:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/100188811-the-mask-of-the-full-moon

I hope to see you all there! And if I don't, I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter