Chapter 6

To co-worker as lovers..

Taec was on a meeting with his investors and his the managers of the departments of his company. They were facing difficulties with the selling of their products. Taec's investors are doubting of his competences and the trust they to invest in the company. Taec knew that he is now in a bad position because of Gui Gui. He has to take a decision.

"Mr. Ok, we are not in a good position now. The selling of our products are not doing well."

"The company is going through some difficulties but we believe our products will go well. We thought about a new strategy to keep our customers and to overcome this period." Nichkhun said to them but the investors were are not on their side.

"How much are you going to invest again? We invest a lot in this company because we thought your company will compete with the others brands. But we are beginning to regret our investment."

They were all shocked. Taec didn't say a words, he stay silent and think of a solution but nothing came in his mind.

"So what you are thinking now?" Junho said to their investors.

"We have to change the mangament of the company. We loose to much money." One of their investors say.

"I admit our company is not going well. I admit the turnover of our company is not going well and keep decrease now. It is my fault and I will take all responsibilities. I take all responsibilities of the lose and trust of our investors." Taec said to them.

"It is good that you take responsibilities of your mistake. But as one of your biggest investor we can't tolerate this. So.." Taec cut them off.

"I will quit from my post." Taec said before leaving the company. His friends were speechless.

Taec walked to pack his stuff. Junho and Nichkhun who were at the meeting with him were still shock. They walked after and stopped him in the hallway.

"Taec, you can't just give up your company and leavelike that." Khun said to him. Taec stop walking and face them.

"The company isn't going well anymore. Our investors don't trust me now. It's not that I don't like to work here but because I don't have a choice. I have to take responsibilities for this and for the sake of the company."

"Taec, you went through a lot things to build this company and to win a respect from our investors." Junho says to Taec.

"I already told them that I quit my post."

Taec left them and went to his office. Junho and Khun sighed unhappily. They left Taec and went to wait for the elevaor. While they were waiting, they talked of the situation.

"What are we going to do now?" Khun asked.

"I don't know, it was not Taec fault if we lost customers and money. Someone is behind this and this person must be Gui Gui. Do you remember when she told him that she will do everything to make him bankrupt. Since now, the turnover of the company always went well but why now the turnover is going down? Our strategy of selling our products isn't really bad. We used a new strategy from other brands." Junho said.

They took the elevator and left the company. They walked the long way to the parking. They saw Taec walking with a box to his car and leaving the company. Khun and Junho went to the restaurant to eat lunch with the rest of their friends. They were the only persons who knew about Taec situation. When they arrived at the restaurant, they saw their friends waiting for them, they were surprised to see the girls with them. The others guys knew something went wrong.

"Why the two of you are looking down?" Chansung asked them.

"How was the meeting with the investors?" Wooyoung asked.

"Can we not talk about it? It was a tiring day today and we want to forget this day." Junho said to them.

"We know something is wrong, when you or Khun talk, you aren't able to look at us. What happened there?" Wooyoung asked them.

"We lost a lot of money and customers. Also our investors don't turst us anymore. To make it short, Taec had quit his post." Khun said to them. They were all shocked to know that. Yoona was surprised to heard that.

"What do you mean? He is the manager of this company. He is the one who built this company, he can't quit his post and leave the company like that." Chansung said confusedly.

"All the investors were questionning him. They put a lot of pressure to him. Taec said he will take all the responsibilities for the company's mistake. He already pack his stuff and left the company." Nichkhun said to them.

"Where is he now?" Yoona asked them.

"He must be at his home now." Junho said to her.

 

At Taec side, he was at his home. He tried to understand the situation but he can't find an answer. His father called him earlier to say that he will take Taec's place. Taec don't have any choice but to agree with his father request. He was in his living room wacthing news. He was surprised to see his company on the news. Now, people know that he is not the CEO anymore of the company. He heard the sound of the door, he turned off the tv and walked to the door. He opened it and was surprised everybody at his home. He walked back to his living room and let them entered inside. 

"Taec why did you do that?" Wooyoung asked him. Taec sighed heavily.

"I made a mistake and I have to pay for the mistake I made to the company. Because of me, the turnover of the company had decreased and as you can see, our investors don't trust me anymore. I decide to take all the responsibilities and to repay the investors."

"But, you know that it isn't your fault. If you have to repay the investors, you will left with nothing." Wooyoung said.

"I was the CEO and I was in fault."

"You were the CEO but it wasn't your fault. Someone must be behind all of this. Look, I did some research and that Gui Gui, I am sure that she is behind this. Do you remember when she told you that she will put bankrupt the company? She must be hurt when you rejected her and she want to revenge. Taec, I did some research and I heard that she stole a lot money from rich people." Wooyoung said to him.

"I give up...She win, if she want the company then she can take it. I don't want to fight against her anymore."