Chapter 1

To co-worker as lovers..

A new day had started in Seoul. People were walking to their work, some of them took tramway or bus and cars. At the time of this morning some of people arrived late at work and sometimes they were excused by their directors. In this morning a guy name Ok Taecyeon, a rich PDG of a big and famous company in south Korea named Okcat Corporation, was always earlier or on time at his company. It's not because he is the CEO of this company but because he was not like the others men who always arrived late because they went to club at night. Taecyeon was not like them, he was a different man and his friends will tell the same thing because they are like Taec too. This group of friends are really close, they did high school years and university years together and they all work together. Their fathers were bestfriends too. It wasn't hard for them. But they didn't talk a lot with people or go out on date or for dinner because they don't want and they put a line. But they close their heart some of this guys had a bad relationship past  they don't believe in love anymore. You better not ask them to go on a date with them because they will reject you. They put a cold behavior but in fact they are really kind heart.

At Okcat Corporation, Taec was at his office, he was preparing a meeting with his directors of differents sectors of the company. He was interrupted by his father.

"Dad, how are you? What are you doing here?"

"Taec, we need to talk. Did I disturbed you?"

"I was just planning a meeting but it's okay. So what you want to talk about?"

"Taec, I'm worried about you."

Taec was surprised, he didn't expect his father to tell him that.

"Dad, I'm fine and you don't have to worry."

"Taec, since your mother passed away, you don't eat properly sometimes you skip your meal. You always stay here and don't rest when you need it. Taec, don't overwork. Look really tired. You lose weight and look at you, you didn't shave since when? Taec your mother death wasn't your fault."

"Dad, I'm fine. If I listen her from the beginning then she will not die now. I always believe her and not mum. Now that I found the truth now I regretted to not listen mum. I didn't tell her that I love her. It hurts me a lot. I miss mum...and it's all my fault.."

"You didn't know that Gui Gui played with your money and your feelings. You didn't preticted al of that because you were in love with her. I know it wasn't good from her to do that to you but you don't have to stay like this and to put your mum death on your back. Taec, please don't be like this. I want my son to come back. I don't want to see this kind of son. Look, I'm just here to tell you that assigned you an assitant."

"Dad, I don't need it. What about Khun and the others?"

"I assigned them an assistant too. Look, I know you all go a lot through but I don't want to see my company to decrease. I want my company to be always on top."

"Fine, you are right. Anyways, is it the only thing you want to tell me?"

"Yes, and they are going to come in a couple of minute."

"But, I have a meeting."

"Then push back your meeting. I'm leaving now, I will see you later son."

Taec's father left the company. Taec called his friends and told them to come at the meeting room. He left his office and went to the receptionist.

"Mr.Ok, how can I help you?"

"I just want to tell you that if you see a group of girls, lead them to the meeting room."

"No problem. Is there something else you need?"

"No, you can go back to your work."

Taec went back to his office. When he arrived there, he found his friends inside. 

"Taec, where did you go? By the way we just saw your father." Khun said.

"Outside. I know, he talked to me and he told me that he assigned us an assistant."

"Wait, why? We don't need it." Junho protest.

"That's what I said to him but he didn't listen to me. Look, we don't have a choice."

Just then, he received a call from Jinwoon the receptionist.

"Mr.Ok, your guest already arrived. I lead them to the meeting room. They are waiting to meet you."

"Ok, thank you Jinwoon."

Taec ended the call and told to his friends to follow him. They left his office and went to the meeting room. When they entered inside, they saw a group of girl. They  went to their respective seat. Taec opened a file and read it. He then look at the girls. The girls were a little bit nervous. When they saw the boys entering the room, they were amazed by how they were so handsome. Just then Taec cleared his troat.

"Hello, I'm Ok Taecyeon, the CEO of this company. I read and my colleagues read your file but can you please yourself. From the first file, Miss Kim Taeyeon can you please introduce you."

"Yes. I'm Kim Taeyeon, I did my studies at Seoul University and I'm 25 years. I was graduated in communication. It will be a pleasure to work with you and to prove and put my experience."

"Do you only speak Korean?" Taec asked her.

"No, I can speak Japanese, Chinese and English. Did I answer your question?"

"Yes, thank you. You can go back to your seat. Next person, Kim Hyoyeon."

"Okay, now the last person please Miss Im Yoona." Said Khun.

"I'm Im Yoona and I'm 25 years old. I was graduated from Dongguk University. I will do my best to make a good work."

"Taec, she was in the same university as you." Chansung said to him.

"I know and I heard it too. Okay, thank you to introduce yourself. You will be put on different departments. I'm the CEO of this company as you know and these guys are the directors of thoses departments. Like what I use to say to my employees, I don't put and mix private life with work. When you are here, you just have to think about work and nothing else. Anyways, welcome at Okcat Corporation ladies." Taec told them.

The girls look at each others and felt a liitle bit nervous. The first impression about Taec and the others guys was they were cold. They looked back at Taec.

"So, you will work in different department with one of these guys. Kim Taeyeon you will work at the communication department, the director od this department Jang Wooyoung will explain and help you with the details. Next one, Kim Hyoyeon you will be in the advertising department and Junho the manager of this department will also help you. Next, Choi Sooyoung you are assigning to work at the design department, Hwang Chansung the manager will explain to you the work. Hwang Tiffany and Kwon Yuri will work at the board of directors with Khun and Minjun and finally Miss Im Yoona will be my personal assistant. If you don't have any uestion then you can go back to your post." Taec closed the files and stood up ready to leave. Yoona followed him, she stop walking when she saw him standing in front of an empty desk. She waited patiently for Taec to speak.

"Miss Im, this place will be your desk. I'm just next to your post behind this door. There are already works to treat. When you will finish to send mail and a report to my father about the news products we are going to release will you please go the advertising department and ask them about the new agreement. Thank you."

"Yes, Mr.Ok."

Taec left to his office, he went to his desk and went back to his work. He secretly glanced at Yoona who was already working. He was impressed by her and her serious. At Yoona side, she saw the mails on the computer and was surprised with the huge mail that the company had. She started to work and answered back to thoses emails. She glanced secretly at Taec office and looked through the window Taec. He was so serious o