Chapter 4

To co-worker as lovers..

Two weeks already passed and Taec was back at work. He was at his office in a meeting with Khun and Junho. At Yoona side, she was taking a break with the rest of the girls. She was thinking about what Taec told the last time. Her friends knew that she wasn't okay.

"Yoona, why are you upset?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking about the last time. About what I told you."

"You know, he is the head of the company and you can't do anything of this." Yuri said.

"I know but he is wrong, you can work and at the same time being in love with a person. I mean it's not fair if two people is in love and they are going to be dismiss. He can't force people to break up." Yoona said upsetly.

"We understand. If he put this rule in the company, do you think it already happen to him or something similar happent to him?" Tiffany asked.

"If he put this rule it's because he has hiw own reason." Chansung said. The girls were surprised to see Chansung and Wooyoung at the cafeteria.

"I know but it is not fair for the employees." Yoona said.

"Then if all our employees fall in love, do you think they will continue to make a good work? He did that to protect his employees and we agreed with Taec to put this rule in the company." Chansung said. Wooyoung came to Chansung with two coffee.

"Here your coffee man, come on they are waiting for us." Wooyoung said. They lef the girls and went to the meeting room where Taec and the others were waiting them. Yoona wasn't still satisfied with what Chansung said.

"They are cold. They don't seem friendly at all." Sooyoung said.

"I think they are, they don't seem cold. I think something happen to them in their life that is why they are like this. But if we talk to them, we can be friends." Yoona said.

"Why are you so interesting on them Yoona?" Yuri asked her.

"Because I think they are nice." She answered her.

At the meeting room, the boys were talking and laughing together.

"So she asked you why?" Junho said to Taec.

"Yes, I just gave her a straight answer. Do you think I was harsh?" Taec asked.

"No, I don't think so. Why are you worried?" Khun asked him. Taec was confused.

"Worried? About what?"

"Her." Khun said.

"It's not that I'm worried it's just...I don't know maybe I was mean with my answer." Taec said.

"Are you interesting on her?"Minjun asked him. Taec was surprised.

"What?! Are you crazy? I'm not interesting on her." Taec said, but his ears turned red. His friends laughed at his ears.

"Man, I think your ears tell everything. Come on, just tell us." Minjun said to him.

"She is pretty and kind heart but you know I don't want to date someone or be interesting on someone. I'm not ready." Taec said.

"We know and we understand. But Taec if you want to move on, you have to date someone. But it's okay if you are not ready. Just take your time." Junho said to him. Taec smiled at them and nodded in agreement but the truth it Taec was really interesting in Yoona but he was hurt a first time by a girl, he won't be hurt by another girl. He thought that maybe if he does some nice things or talk to her nicely it will be a good start. He put his thought away, he left he meeting room and went to his office, on the way to his office he bumped into Yoona. He held her arm before she fall on the floor. He bend down and picked her pill of files. He gave put the files on her desk. Yoona was surprised.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you. Are you alright?" Taec asked.

"I'm fine thanks." Yoona said.

"Good then I'm going to my office." Taec said.

He left to his office and went to his desk. It was awkward between them. He didn't know what is that feeling. He was thinking about what she asked to him the last time at his living room. He didn't know why he is suddenly like this. He didn't want to think about it anymore. He took a project and read it but he was interrupted by Yoona. He forgot that he had a meeting with a customer of a new brand.

"Mr.Ok, there is the CEO of the new brand who is waiting for you at the meeting room." Yoona said to him. He nodded and left his office.

"Who will be there too?" Taec asked her.

"Mr.Horvejkul and Mr.Lee will be at the meeting too and i will be there too to write notes and things." Yoona answered him. Taec nodded. They arrived at the meeting room, Khun and Junho were waiting for him outside the meeting room. They entered inside, Taec greeted the customer, when he lift his head, he was shocked. Nichkhun and Junho were also surprised. Yoona watched confusedly, when she saw that person came hugging Taec, she felt something strange inside, she felt a little bit jealous.

"Oppa, I'm so happy to see you here." said the girl.

"What are you doing here?" Taec asked her coldly.

"Oppa, I'm the CEO of the new brand. Oppa, you look really handsome." She laughed and wanted to hugged Taec but he pushed her away. He was getting angry.

"You are the new CEO of the brand? You succeed to open your company with my money." Taec said.

"No it's not true oppa. I work hard to build my empire." She tried to explain but Taec didn't believe her.

"You are just a liar, like how you lied with our relationship, you were just with me for my money, my mother was right about you. I regretted for not listening her. How can you do that to me?! You took my mum away from me. You played with my feelings with me and I was just a fool who was in love with you." Taec told her coldly. Yoona was shocked about what she heard.

"I really loved you Taec. I didn't play with your feelings. I was always honest with you and you know it."

"Liar, you are just a liar Emma."

"Anyways, I'm here about our partnership. My company want your company to promote us." She said.

"Partnership?" Taec asked her coldly. She nodded calmly. Taec started to be more angry. Nichkhun and Junho can feel that Taec is going to explose. Yoona just kept quiet.

"There wil no partnership between your company and my company. I will not help you to promote your company. You don't deserve my help. I only work with honest people. You..you are just a liar.." Taec said to her, he was ready to left the room but she held his arm and stopped him. Taec didn't want to look at her so he looked away.

"You don't want but I want your company to be my partnership. And my company is the only one who can help your company to be promote in China and Taiwan." She said. Taec released her hand from his arm, he didn't turn to look at her.

"I will find another partnership besides you are not the only company in China or Taiwan. I can found other one. I'm going to make clear our relationship between our company so you better to listen well. My company Okcat Corporation will not help your ing company. I don't need your company to help and promote my company. I don't want our companies to be partnership, never. I hope I make myself clear. One more thing, I don't want to see you anymore." Taec said to her and left the room. Khun, Junho and Yoona left Emma and went to Taec. While Emma was angry. She stormed out of the room and went to Taec. He was walking back to his company angrily, the others were following him. They were stopped in front of the elevator. Emma went in front of Taec.

"You seem to hate me a lot." She said.

"I really hate you that when I sleep I dream that I kill you many times." Taec said.

"Then how can I have your forgiveness??" She asked.

"I want you to disappear to not come back here. I don't want to see your face again." He said before leaving her but he stopped walking because of her words.

"Then be ready Taecyeon for the war. I will make your company bankrupt. I will make you miserable and you will begging me for my help. I will take away everything including your company and money, like how I did to your mother." She said. Taec was about to go back to her but Khun and Junho held his arms. Emma left the building. Khun and Junho released Taec from their grip when they saw Emma leaving the building. Taec went to his office angrily and kicked his chair. He was angry after her.

"Taec, what are you going to do?" Junho asked him camlly. Taec looked at him and sighed.

"Like what I said, I will not let my company to be her parntership. I don't feel to be partnership with her company. I can feel something is wrong and not honest with her company. I need to figure out about this." He turned his attention to Yoona.

"Yoona, please make sure that she will come back here and ask to talk to me. If you receive emails from her company don't read it." Taec said to her.

"Yes Taecyeon." Yoona answered.

"She want to make bankrupt my company then she can do this but she can be sure that I will do evertyhing to stop her. Khun call the others and tell them to come to my office. I need to talk about the current situation." Taec said to Khun.

Khun left the office and called his friends. Five minutes later, they came back at Taec office. Minjun, Wooyoung and Chansung were at Taec office. Khun told them about Emma, they were surprised.

"Taec we heard from Khun. Are you okay?" Minjun asked him.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry."

"Taec, is she really going to make down the company?" Wooyoung asked him.

"I don't know but I will not let her do this. It takes me years to build this company. I will do everything to stop her. And I want all of you to not trust her words or to take in serious her words. We will continue to work like we do everyday. If you receive something from her company don't read it. Tell that to your assistants too. Trust me I will stop her." Taec said.

His friends nodded and left his office. Taec was now alone in his office. He was thinking about what she said to him. He put his thoughts away and went to work again. Time passed really quick when he worked, he was absorbed in his work that he didn't see it was already time to leave the company. He turned off his computer, took his coat and left the company. He felt really lonely today and the others days, he thought about his mother. He wasn't in a mood to go home, he went to the park near his home. He sat on a bench and watch a mother and a son go home hand in hand happily, he smiled seeing this scenery, it made he thinks about his mother and him when he was a child. Many souvenirs came in his mind, he was thinking about his mother that he didn't felt his tears falling. He wiped his tears away but it kept falling. He was sad, hurt, alone...He stayed the whole night in the park. Meanwhile at Yoona side, she was at home, she lives with her friends. They were watching a drama, they were all concentrated on the drama except Yoona who was thinking about earlier at the company with Taecyeon. She was worried about him. Yuri saw Yoona leaving to her room, knowing Yoona really well, she went after her. They share the same room. Yuri closed the door and went to her bed. Yoona was on her bed and was reading a book but she can't stop thinking about him. Yuri went to Yoona and took the book from her hands.

"Yoona, are you okay?" Yuri asked.

"I'm fine why?" She answered her but Yuri shook her head knowing that Yoona lied.

"I know you are not Yoona, you are not good at lying. Tell me what is wrong, I can help you. Are you worried about the company and...him?" Yuri asked carefully. Yoona looked at her and nodded slowly. Yuri sighed.

"Like what Taecyeon said, you don't have to worry about the company. She just put pressure on Taec back. You know that Taec is not going to give up, he will stop everything."

"I know but I'm more worry about him. I don't know a lot about him but seeing him angry and sad make me sad too. Earlier at the company, I really wanted to comfort him but I didn't because I was scared that he will be more angry plus with the rule of the company it will not be easy at all. I shouldn't be like that but you know when you look at him, you can see that he is not a bad person. Something happen in his life or to him that is why he close his heart and he is cold." Yoona said to her. Yuri was surprised because Yoona was never like that before.

"Yoona, don't tell me that you like Taecyeon?" Yuri asked her surprisedly.

"Yuri, I think I like him. What I'm going to do?"

"I will support Yoona and if you like him it's okay. We know there is a rule in the company but we don't care okay. You will not quit your job, if you want to make him change his mind about dating then I will be there to help you. But now I think, he need someone to talk and to release his sadness."

"What if it don't work?"

"You just have to persist and be there for him like a friend. I think you are the person who can help him to open his heart to people again. Look, his friends too seem cold but they are not. It's just a mask. If we asked for their help maybe they will agree to help us. They are care of each other and didn't you see how worry they were for Taecyeon last time. If we talk calmly we can have their help." Yuri said to her. Yoona nodded in agreement, she was thinking about something to make the guys helping her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy New Year :)

Another update, I'm sorry for the long time. I will try my best to make this story better. I'm sorry if this chapter sound boring.

Sorry for my english grammar fault.