Chapter 3

To co-worker as lovers..

Taec was at his office, he was reading a report. He was tired and he didn't have enough strenght. He was extremely, he wanted to sleep but he tried to resist. He left his office and went to take a break. He walked the long of the hallway. He was really sleepy, he walked pass Yoona desk, he walked few steps and fall on the floor. Yoona who was writing a report, saw Taecyeon walking to the cafeteria. She saw him lying on the floor. She went to him and tried to wake him up but he didn't. She called for help. She brought him back to his office, she lay him down on the couch. She went to the bathroom and brought a wet towel and wiped Taec. Khun and the others went to Taec's office after they heard Yoona calling for help.

"How is he now ?" Khun asked to Yoona. But she didn't know.

"He was really tired, he kept working for not sleeping. It's been a while since he didn't sleep properly. He only took vitamin or drunk coffee to stay awake and to have strenght to continue to work. He knew and I already told him to sleep but he didn't listen to me." Khun said to his friends. He was a little bit angry that Taec didn't listen to him.

"We have to bring him to the hospital." Junho told to Khun.

"He doesn't like hospital and you know that. If he wake up and see that he is at the hospital then we will be dead." Khun said to Junho. Chansung and Junho were the youngest of the group but they weren't agree with Khun. They were worried with Taec and knowing that he took a lot of vitamin to stay awake, they were more worried that something happen with his health because of that.

"I know that he didn't like hospital but you just said that he takes vitamin. What if something happen to him because of that? Are you going to let him on this couch and to wait until he will wake up? If he wake up at the hospital and he will not be happy then I don't care because it is for him and his health is more important." Junho said to Khun. He brought Taec to his car and left to the hospital with Chansung. At the company all the employees were confuseed and asking lot of questions. Yoona was confused with this situation. Khun and the others left the office for the hospital. Junho and Chansung arrived to the hospital, some nurses and doctors went to them and took Taec. Junho and Chansung waited for a moment at the waiting room. Thirty minutes later, a doctor came out, Junho went to him and asked him about Taec.

"Doctor how is my friend? Is he okay?" Junho asked worriedly. Chansung patted Junho shoulder to calm him down.

"Your friend is fine. He is just tired. Because of the lack of sleep, his body can't take it anymore."

Just then Khun and the others arrived at the hospital. Yoona was with them. She was standing next to Khun and listened the doctor and Junho talking.

"Doctor it is not because of the vitamin? He took vitamin to say awake and to have enough strenght." Junho said

"No, it is nont because of that. But it will be better for him to stop this treatment. If he takes a lot of vitamin it will not be good for his health and most importantly he will become addict to vitamin. If he is like this it's maybe because something happen in his life or because of the stress at work. I don't really know but for now, he need to sleep and to take a break of everything even thought he won't. We put him on a room, if you want you can go see him."

"Thank you doctor." Junho said and left the waiting room for Taec's room. Everybody followed Junho. They arrived at Taec's room and saw him sleeping. They were worried about him. Yoona watched Taec, she can see that he hide his problems away. She wanted to talk with him and to know him better but she was afraid that he will be angry at her and tell her to go away. She decided to stay silent. They were talking about the new products of the new when Khun saw Taec opening his eyes. He went to Taec.

"Taec are you okay?" Khun asked him concerned.

"Where am I?" Taec asked.

"You are at the hospital. You fell earlier at the company. We tried to wake you up but you didn't answer or wake up. We know you don't like hospital but we didn't have choice but to bring you here." Khun explained the situation to Taec.

"I understand." Taec answered him. Junst then Junho went back with the doctor. He examined Taec and see no problem with him.

"There is no problem, you are just tired. Due to the lack of sleep you fell. I advise you to take a break from work and to rest well. And I advise you to stop taking vitamin because later it will not be good for your health. You can leave today since you are not hurt."

"Thank you doctor." Taec said.

The doctor left them, at Taec side, he stood up and took his coat. His friends asked him were he is going to go. They were worried for him and were scared that he is going to go back at work.

"Hyung were are you going to go?" Chansung asked Taec.

"Work why?" Taec answered.

"Taec, didn't you hear the doctor talking earlier. He told you that you can't go back to work. You have to rest. Man, we are here too, we can take care of the company too, you don't have to worry." Minjun said to him.

"But what if something will happen, what if the news products don't arrive at time?" Taec asked.

"Taec, we are here and we will take care of this and everything. Just go to your home and rest. You know what, if you don't believe us, we will do some visio calls. I will replace you for a moment. Your health is more important." Minjun told him.

"Okay. Fine, you all win." Taec said.

"You what Taec, you have an assistant right?" Minjun told him. Taec was confused.

"Yes why?" Taec asked him confusedly.

"Now, that I replace you for the time you will be not at the company. I think and it will be better for you that your assistant Yoona will stay with you. Don't take me wrong Taec, it's just in case if something happen to you. We don't want this scene to happen a second time. We will send her work and she will give you what we do." Minjun said.

"Are you serious? I can't believe it." Taec said.

"Taec, believe me you thanks me later." Minjun told him with a smile.

"Fine." Taec answered.

They left the hospital and went back to the company without Taec who went to his home with Yoona. At the company, Minjun took the place of Taec. Tiffany his assistant went to the post of Yoona. The girls were aware about Taec and the change of the head of the company. At Taec side, they arrived at his home, Yoona was nervous. Taec went to his room and put his bag on his desk, he went back to the living room and saw Yoona standing in front of the door.

"You can come, I will not eat you. You can sit on the couch" Taec told her. She smile nervously and went to the living room and sat on a sofa. Taec went to the kitchen and took two glasses of water, he gave one to Yoona. He drunk his glass of water. He was still against Minjun idea but he didn't has choice. He looked at Yoona and saw that she was nervous to talk or to make a eye contact with him. He was maybe cold outside but in reality he is a kind heart. Many people were scared to approach him. He was in his deep thought when Yoona woke him up.

"Mr.Ok there is a report that I send to your father about a new product. He gave me an answer this morning and gave me his approval." Yoona said nervously.

"Okay. Yoona-ssi don't call me Mr.Ok, it make me feel old. Just call me Taecyeon or Taec." He said to her. He wanted to make her feel comfortable.

"Ok Mr.Ok..I mean Taecyeon-ssi."

"And also we are almost in the same age, if I remeber I am older than you of two years. Don't use formalities. You can talk to me like if I am your friend." Taec said. Yoona nodded.

 

The next day, Taec heard his door. He went there and went to open the door. He saw Yoona standing in front of him. He was surprised by her beauty, he found her really pretty. He faked a cough and let her enter. They went to the living room and were ready to work. He decided to call Minjun.

"Hyung, how is the company?" Taec asked.

"Taec don't worry everything is fine. We just receive the news products. It is going to be sale. Are you okay now?" Minjun asked him concerned.

"I'm fine. I sleep enough. If everything is fine then I'm going to hang up. Yoona will send you a new agreement with a foreign company." Taec said.

"Okay, I will see it. Then I'm going back to work." Minjun hung up.

Taec was signing an agreement when he heard Yoona talking to him.

"Mr.Ok..I mean Taecyeon, how are you today? Yoona asked.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Taec asked her back.

"I'm fine too. Can I ask you a question?"

"What kind of question?"

"I know it's not my business but why are you cold with people?" Yoona asked. He was surprised.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I mean and I think you are not that kind of person who is cold with people. At the company, you don't seem close with your employees, I know it's because the CEO of the company but what I mean it's hard to approach you or taling to you." She said.

"Like what I said when we first meet, we don't have to mix feelings and work together. If we mix those two feelings to do you think it will work? I don't think so, that's why I don't want my employees to be involed into a relationship. If, I have to know that one of my employee is in a relationship with another employee then I will dismiss that person from his post. When it comes to work, the only thing you have to think in your head is work." He said.

"But don't you think that it is mean. I think if two people fall in love, I think it is normal for them to date. Why did you make that rule?" Yoona asked. She wasn't agree with him.

"Because work has to come first. It's my company and this rule will stay as long as I'm still the CEO of this company. Now can you go back to work." Taec said and left his living room for the kitchen. Yoona was still surprised by his answer, she wasn't agree with him, he was wrong. She wanted to prove him that you can work and at the same time being in love with a person. But she will know that it will only make him angry. She sighed and went back to her work.