Chapter 5

To co-worker as lovers..

"So you want our help? And why we should accept it?" Nichkhun asked to Yoona and the rest of the girls. All the girls were at Khun office to talk with him. Khun can't escape because they encircled him to go away so he didn't have choice but to listen what Yoona wants to say. "I'm sorry but we can't and I will not help you."

"I know but please let me help him to open his heart again. I know how much he suffer but if he continues hide everything then it will not help him to move on and beside last time you said that you were worried for him and you want to help him to move on. So it's an opportunity to take am I not right?" Yoona said to Khun who was in a totally dazed. He went back to him and sighed.

"What are you going to do to help him?" Khun asked her. Yoona thinks carefully before giving him an answer.

"I'm going to take him to a place and talk to him. I will make him to talk to me and I will try my best to comfort him." Yoona said to Khun but he started to laugh. The girls didn't know why he was laughing.

"And you think that it will work? Wake up Yoona, he is not stupid, he will know what you will try to do with him. Just let him settle this alone. He doesn't need help like what he said. He is like that and nobody can't change him." Khun said sadly.

"Yoona can change him, she can make Taecyeon laugh again." Yuri told to Khun. "But it wil not work." Khun said to her.

"That is why I ask for your help. I am determine to help him. You have to trust me, I am not a bad person." Yoona said to him. Khun looked at her and sighed. "Fine I will help you." He finally said. Yoona and the girls were happy that Khun agreed to help them. Khun went back to his work while the girls left his office. They left to Minjun office and to their surprised he agreed to help Yoona easily. They left to Junho's office and he agreed to help them. They were happy but they have to ask for Wooyoung and Chansuung help. They were afraid of what they will say because they don't talk really much with people. They went to Wooyoung's office. Wooyoung who was writing a report of the new design of the product stop writing and looked at the girls. They went to him and sat on the couch. Wooyoung went to them and sat on the chair.

"What are you all doing in my office? Aren't you suppose to work right now?" Wooyoung asked them.

"Yes but before we are going back to work we want to ask you something." Taeyeon said to him. "Then go ahead." He said back to her. Taeyeon looked at Yoona.

"I want to help Taecyeon, I want him enjoy his life again. I know we are not suppose to love someone at work but I want to help Taecyeon. It's not because I am pity of him but because I like him and I want to be here for him. I know how much he suffer and I can't see him like this again. I know that his ex-girlfriend wants to make him fall down but if you help me then I will make sure that he will always be happy and he will not suffer anymore. So can you help me? I already asked Nichkhun, Junho and Minjun and the three of them accept to help me although Nichkhun was hesitant." Yoona said to Wooyoung, he was surprised that the three of his friends accepted easily to help them. Wooyoung stood up and went back to his desk.

"Why should I accept to help you? What make me not think that you are not like her or the rest of them?" Wooyoung asked a little bit coldly. Yoona was a little bit surprised but she managed to answer at Wooyoung. "Because I know how to take care of someone and I was told to never hurt a person but cherish them. I am not a bad person, I am not like her or the rest of the girls. I am not someone who like to hurt people but I am someone who want to help them and help them to enjoy their life. This is who I am and I will not change because I like who I am. And for Taecyeon, I want to help him because he means a lot for me and also because I like him." Yoona said to him. Wooyoung looked at her.

"You know the rule of this company." Wooyoung said.

"I know and I will accept it. If I have to quit this company then I will leave it but it will not stop me to continue to like Taecyeon and my feelings towards him." She said it. "Taecyeon is big enough, he can settle his problems alone, he doesn't need help. Just let him be alone." Wooyoung said.

"Please, you have to believe me. Can you help me?" Yoona asked Wooyoung. "He has enough problems like that. Just give up." He said to her.

"Don't you want your friend happiness again? Do you want to see him like this for a long time?" Yoona said. Wooyoung stood up and went to her, he glared at her.

"Just leave him alone. He doesn't need your help! If you want to help him, you will bring him more problems and it will be more complicate for him. Right now, he doen't need love but help for the company! I am thankful that you love him but right now I am not in a mood to help or to play cupidon with you. Right now our company is facing a problem, a crisis and we have to make this company stay alive. So if you want to play cupidon then you can do this somewhere else but not here. Now, I already waste a lot of time to hear you, I have works to do so please if you can leave it would be nice." Wooyoung said to them. Yoona and the girls felt sad that he doesn't want to help them. Wooyoung went back to his desk and went back to his work. While, the girls went to Chansung. He was like Wooyoung but he decided to listen them first before talking.

"So, Nichkhun, Junho and Minjun already accept to help us. But Wooyoung is the only one who doesn't want to help us." Yoona said to Chansung, he nodded his head to understand this situation.

"Wooyoung is so mean. Why is he so cold to us?" Taeyeon said but it was enough for Chansung to hear it.

"Wooyoung is not mean. He is the nicest buddy I know." Chansung said. "Then why did he talk to us coldly." She said back. "Because he is going through something and he is not in a good mood. But if he said something bad then he didn't mean at all. Maybe later, you will see that he is really nice and funny." He said to them, the girls nodded. "Why do you want to help Taec hyung?" He asked to Yoona. "Because I like him and I don't want to see him like this anymore. Iknow that you are all worry about him but if you help me and let me to help him then he will be back like how he was before." Yoona said. Chansung let out a sighed. "Okay, I will help you." He said to them. The girls were extremely happy to hear it. Before they left Chansung's office, he told something to her. "But if it doesn't work then give up on helping him." Yoona didn't answer to him but left the office.

The girls were at Yuri office when they saw Wooyoung entered her office. They were surprised to see him. "I'm sorry if I bother you." He said to them. "You didn't bother us. Do you need something?" Yuri asked him. "I want to apologize for earlier I wasn't myself, I'm facing something in my life and lost my temper on you." He said to them. "It's okay, we forgive you." They said to him. "About Taec, I will help you to bring him happy again." He said before leaving the office. After they heard the door close, the girls smiled happily. They did it and they accepted it. 

"It was difficult but we did it, they accept to help us and especially you Yoona." Yuri said to her happily. "I know thank you girls." She said to them.

"But what are you planning to do now?" Taeyeon asked her curiously. "I don't know I have to talk with his friends." She said to her. "Then why don't you call, all of them here and we can talk about this together." Taeyeon said. Yoona agreed and thank Taeyeon. Yoona took the phone and called the five boys to come at her office. Twenty minutes later, the boys came and sat on a couch opposite from the girls.

"Why did you call us in a middle of our work?" Nichkhun asked her. "I want to thank all of you to accept to help me." Yoona said to them.

"Did you just call us for that?" Chansung said to her but Yoona shook her head. "No not only that. I don't know how to approach Taec." She said to them. The boys looked at each other. "First, you know that Taec is not easy to approach. He figure out everything really fast. Just do as usual, go to his office and tell him about work. Then, you started to talk to him." Khun said to her, Junho started to talk "First he is going to tell you that he doesn't want to talk about this but you don't have to give up, continue to talk to him, he will eventually to give up and to listen to you." "Then after, he listen to you, he will tell you why you are doing this, just tell him that you want to help him not because you have pity on him but as a friend" Minjun continued. "No, it's better if you tell him that you like him. He will be surprise but he will know how you really feel towards him and maybe it will change everything, he will maybe start to talk to you." "He will tell you to not joke about this but tell him the truth how you really feel. He will started to be in his deep thought and he will maybe scared to be with you but you have to assure him. You have to talk with him everyday, if you want him to open his heart to you." Wooyoung finished to explain to her. "Right now, he needs our support for his company but if you canbring him happiness again then it will be cool for him. We will help you and give you advice." Khun said to her. Yoona was relieved that they helped her.