Chapter 2

To co-worker as lovers..

It's now one week since the girls worked at Okcat Corporation, they worked hard to be on time to leave. Sometimes they were tired because they didn't take any break. They didn't talk much with the boys. Sometimes they had a little talk with the boys but it didn't go far. Today, Taec had a meeting, he went there and found his friends waiting for him. He saw that the girls and Yoona were also here. He sat at his place and waited for Khun to speak.

"It's good that you are here Taec. So today is time for a meeting. I have a report about our turnover and it go well. There aren't thing that we have to worry but we have to keep this increasement for the company." Khun said. Taec listened to him and nodded his head in agreement with him. Wooyoung stood up and went to the board.

"Also, there will be an event in a hospital for children. This hospital called us and asked us to be at this event. And since our products are destinating for children I thought it will be good to go there and do charity there."

"When this event will be hold?" Taec asked.

"In four days. I think it will be great for the children because it will be christmas soon and it will be nice to give them gifts of our products. What do you think?" Wooyoung asked Taec.

"Yes, I agree. Some of children can't go to their home to celebrate christmas and some of them don't have money or don't have presents for christmas. I think this charity event will be good for them." Taec said.

"We will sell our news products next month." Junho said.

"Okay, but when everything will be done just give me a report and I will decide about it. Well if everything is done, I have to go. Is there something else you have to say?" Taec asked.

"No, I think we talk about everything for now." Khun said.

"Ok, then I'll leave."

Taec left the meeting room folowing by Khun. Taec went to the elevator and waited patiently with Khun. His friend knew that he wasn't fine. Khun decided to talk with him and to know what is wrong with him.

"Taec, you okay? You seem angry." Khun said.

"I'm not angry, I'm just tired." He answered calmly.

"Then, go back to your home. You have to rest. I know you are the CEO but you have to rest too. You don't have to worry about the company."

"I know and I'm not worry about the company. I can't go home and sleep or rest." Taec said. Khun was surprised to hear that from his friend.

"Taec don't overwork, it's not good for you or for your health. I know, you went through a lot things but you can't stay like this. You can't continue to be like this, you are going to hurt you but most importantly your health. Now you are fine but what will happen in one week or tomorrow with your health if you stay like this?" Khun told him.

"I can't, I really want to sleep or close my eyes for a second but I can't because if I close my eyes I will always have this picture of her and my mother. Everytime I close my eyes, I always have this scenery coming in my head of her with a knife and killed my mother. How can I take a rest or sleep?" Taec said.

He went to his office and went to his seat. Khun who went with him didn't know what to say. He just stand silently watching his tired friend. He felt bad for him.

"Taec, you know when I wasn't fine and I was depressed, I went to see a psychologist. I think if you talk about your problems or want to talk to release your frustration then I think it will be the best for you to go see one and you will feel better. You want to forget this and to move on but you can't because you always stay in the past and you are always blaming yourself of your mum death. It's not your fault, you didn't know she was like this. Taec, there are million beautiful girls here, you will found one for you. If you want to want to talk, I'm here, you know that right." Khun said.

"I know and thank you. I don't want to bother you with this. But you know I don't want to see a psychologist. But thank you for your advice Khun." Taec said.

"It's your choice Taec. I will not force you to see one, I will respect your choice. Anyways, I'm going back to work. Remember Taec, rest a little bit even if you don't want." Khun said before leaving Taec alone.

Taec was left alone. He looked at his watch and saw it was soon time to go home. He decided to stay at the company. He took a file and read the agreement and the project of this file. He knew that at this hour everybody already left the company for their home. He signs the agreement of the project. He stood up, he took his coat and decided to go at a restaurant and to come back at the company later. When he left his office, he thought that everybody already left but he was surprised to see Yoona. She was at her desk and writing a report. Yoona felt someone watching her, she lift her head and saw Taec. She stood up and bow to him, Taec was surprised and bow in return to her.

"What are you doing at this hour? It's late." Taec said to her.

"I want to finish to write the report before going home. I just finish the report." Yoona answered him.

"Okay, then you should go home now. I will see you tomorrow." Taec said.

Yoona took her coat and bag and left the company. Taec stayed at Yoona desk, he took the report and read it. He was surprised that she wrote everything and she explained everything. She even put pictures to make ckear the explaination. He was impressed and amazed by her work. He put back the report on her desk and left the company.