The night before

What is happening?

The night before, Changmin had been called into the SM building because Sooman wanted to talk to him. It wasnt anything new, he regularly wanted to talk to the gorup, but it was a first time for Changmin coming alone. He wiped his hands on his pants, nervous about meeting with the man alone.

He knocked on the door as he took a breath, opening it when he was called in. The office was relatively big, and the desk with Sooman in it was directly in front of a window, casting a scary shadow on the floor in front of it. He shut the door behind him as he came into the room and stood in front of the desk.

"Changmin, its good to see you here." Sooman called out as the younger male bowed in greeting. "There are some issues regarding your placement in Tohoshinki." Changmin's head snapped up at the words, eyes wide. "What? Why?" He asked, only to be shut up by the glare of his boss.

"Your not quite as popular as the other members so im thinking about putting you with a different grou-" This time, it was Sooman that was cut off. "No! Please, i love this group!" The maknae was close to tears, trying not to let them show. 

"Then lets make a deal."

A deal with the devil.

"If your popularity rises within the next two months, you will stay in Tohoshinki."

Changmin gulped, chewing on his lower lip nervously. "A-and if i dont..?"

Sooman smirked, a few men dressed in black with masks appeared almost out of no where.

"Then you will recieve this tenfold."

Akick to the stomach and a hard punch to the face had Changmin on his knees, his nose bleeding. Eyes watering more, he looked up at his boss. "Wha-" Another hard kick to the stomach and he fell forward, his words being cut off as hits rained down on him. He screamed out in the sound proof room as bats rained down on his tender flesh, some even causing a few cuts. 

The last thing he remembers before blacking out was Sooman's laugh.

He woke up a few hours later outside in a back alleyway, covered up so no one could see his face. Head hanging, he limped home and just prayed that no one would see him. He wanted to get to his room before the members could see what he looked like..

He opened the door and got inside, taking his shoes off as Jaejoong and Yunho appeared in front of him, but he didnt even register their voices as he passed out again from the pain in his ribs and face, falling into someone's arms.