Pain

What is happening?

Changmin had left to the gym again, before Yunho and Micky returned. Jaejoong had tried to stop him, but he was no match for Changmin at the moment. He blamed himself for everything; he could protect his maknae nor could he stop him. Jaejoong sat on the bed in his room with his head in his hands, upset. He refused to cry though, he had to be strong for his dongsaengs...

He looked up when the door opened and to the living room, stopping in disappointment at the sight of Yunho and Micky. "Wheres Changmin? Micky asked, walking past Jaejoong and into the living room. Yunho followed but stopped in front of Jaejoong, "Hyung?" He couldnt hold it in anymore and hugged Yunho, crying. "I couldnt stop him. H-he went somewhere, i dont know where... He didnt want to tell me..."

Yunho looked up at Micky in shock, the younger male matching his expressions. "Where is Xiah?" He asked, pulling Jaejoong away from his body and holding him  at arm's length. "H-he went to find him..."

Micky and Yunho put their shoes back on in a rush and ran out the door. They didnt care about the fans or what the media would say- They needed to find Changmin and Xiah now. "Micky, you look for Xiah. Check all of his favorite spots- you know him best. Im going to look for Changmin." he said and they ran to opposite directions.

The screams of the fans as Yunho ran past didnt even phase him, the only thing on his mind was his precious maknae and how he looked when he got home the other day. Tears blurred his vision numerous times, but each time, he blinked them away. Now was not the time to cry, Changmin had to be found and kept safe. He checked all his favorite cafes and restaurants, as well as the nearest gym. 

He was out of breath as he stood at the far end of town, away from the dorm. The only other place was the gym on the complete other side of the dorms.. But-

Kamoshara ni kibou no rhythm wo kizamu
Yume ga tsunoru
Kimi ga kimi rashii no wa jiyuu ni habataku kara
Daremo shirukoto no nai kotae sagae
Kikasete itoshiku hakanaku tsuba saki de kanaderu bolero
Maiagare kimi no kanashimi mo iyasareru basho ni mitsukeru sa..

Yunho grabbed the phone out of his pocket and answered it in irritation, not even seeing the caller id. "I dont have time to talk-"

"I found Changmin. At the gym, come quick."

It was Micky, and he had Changmin. He didnt even think as he hailed a cab and went to the gym. His leg bounced in anticipation until he reached the gym, throwing the money at the driver before he ran inside and ran around until he saw them- at the back near the tredmills. "Minnie!" He yelled and pulled the younger into his embrace. "Oh god, i was so worried..."

Changmin froze at his hyung's voice, unable to react before he was pulled into a tight hug. He let out his tears as he returned the hug, not knowing why he was crying but he felt like he needed to. Yunho pulled away and wiped at the boy's tears with a gentle, watery smile. "Everything's going to be okay..." Changmin shook his head at the leader's kind words.

"Its not.. Nothing is going to be okay..."

Yunho looked at Micky with a frown, the younger shrugging before making Changmin face him. "Changmin... Please, we have to know what happened. You know we would protect you. Always. We love you, lil bro." he says with a soft smile, gently caressing Changmin's wet cheeks. "I...I-i..C-"

"Dont say that, Minnie." Yunho said, giving the boy an extremely gentle hug from behind. "We are here for you. All of us are. No matter what." Junsu came in, panting heavily, "Hyungs! I cant find Changmin. Im scared-!" He stopped when he saw the maknae and quickly gave him a tight hug. "Dont do that! You scared me!" He yelled and Changmin hugged back, "S-sorry..."

"Please, Min. We want to help. Let us help you, we can make it better. Trust us..." Jaejoong said softly, eyes red and puffy from crying asn he gently Changmin's cheeks as tears started to flow again. "I-im.." He hiccups a few times, "S-sorry..."

He told them what happened, every word that was said, every action he can remember and blow of pain he could still feel. But what he didnt tell them, was one of the most important.

He hadnt eaten in days and he had been working out constantly. Before the deal with the devil, he weighed a healthy 61kg (134lbs) is now an unhealthy 45kg (99lbs).