Plan of action. Part 2

What is happening?

Yunho and Micky went out to the gym after practice the next day, the manager clearing their schedule for the time being to take care of their maknae. After three hours of running, punching and arm work outs, the two showered at the gym and sat in the locker room. The recent events surrounding Changmin had them both on edge, mentally and physically.

"We need to do something. I refuse to let anything else happen to him, Yunho..." Micky stated, voice dep with worry and anger. Yunho knew the feeling. He opens the bottle of water he had placed at his feet earlier and took a drink. "But first, we need to see if anyone knows anything. If not, then we go with plan B." He said, noticing that Micky was now looking at him but he wasnt going to return the glance.

"But we cant. Hes still hurt and probably traumatized..." Micky rationalized, knowing Yunho meant to make Changmin confessed as to what happened. "I know, Micky. I know. But how else would we find out what happened?" The leader questioned quietly before shaking his head. "Lets go with plan A, first. See how that turns out."

They left the gym and went to the SM building, knowing Changmin was called in the day of the attack. Maybe someone saw something? Micky led them up to the practice room where their SHINee dongsaengs were practicing.  "Hyungs!" Key yelled, causing Taemin to snap out of the trnace he was always in when he danced. He mimicked the yell and soon the two Dbsk members were tackled to the floor with ten arms all around them. 

Chuckling, they managed to get up and into the practice room with a calm SHINee. "Hey, can we ask you guys some questions?" Yunho asked, lightly clapping his hands together as SHINee sat around, waiting expectantly and nodding. "Were you guys anywhere near here last night? Did any of you see Changmin?" Micky asked in a slight hurry, causing the youngers to be concerned.

Looking around, Onew nodded. "I did, and i think Jonghyun did to. He went into Sooman's office, but we didnt see anything after that. We went home." Yunho and Micky exchanged looks before thanking the boys and giving them praises, before leaving. "Should we ask Suju?" Micky asked and Yunho nodded, "They are here a lot..."

Anything was worth a shot at this point, it was already feeling hopeless. Micky opened the door to the practice room where Super Junior practiced and waited until the song they were dancing to was over before speaking. "Hey thats cool, but can you guys help us out?" Yunho chuckled, gaining their attention successfully. "Hey, DB of the SK!" Donghae practically yelled, hugging himself at an angle to look cool and only getting laughed at.

"Last night, Changmin was called in by Sooman and SHINee confirmed that saying they saw him go into Sooman's office, Did any of you happen to see him come out?" Micky asked, chewing on his bottom lip. Suju all hesitantly exchanged looks before shaking their head, "No, i dont think any of us have. But-" As Leeteuk was about to continue his sentence, their manager came into the room, telling them they have to go to a variety show filming. "Sorry guys, we have to go." Each Suju member packed up their things and gave them hugs on the way out.

Sighing once they were alone, Yunho hit his head against the wall. "This is useles..." Micky only stared at the floor, silent. Looking over at him, Yunho patted Micky's shoulder gently, about to speak before Micky interuppted him. "I dont want to, but.. Lets go to plan B."