Max...

What is happening?

Yunho came into the living room where Jaejoong, Micky, and Xiah were sitting on the couch with popcorn and the movie all five of them planned to watch waiting for them. But Yunho didn’t care about the movie, because the maknae was late. “Hey, have any of you seen Max? He was supposed to be back an hour ago…”

Right after he finished his sentence, the door opened and they all turned to see that it was indeed Max, but his head was hanging and his movements were slow. “Max? Are you okay?” Jaejoong said worriedly as he got up from the couch, giving the popcorn to Xiah.

When there was no response, he walked over to the maknae who hadnt moved and reached out to touch him, “Changmin?” He asked, just as the younger fell into his arms. “MAX!” Everyone yelled, running towards the younger. Xiah through the popcorn down as he got up form the couch, all surrounding a sitting Jaejoong with a passed out Changmin on his lap.

They rolled him onto his back just to discover that he was earing way too much make up; a failed attempt to cover something up. “Yoochun, can you get the make up remover?” Jaejoong asked as the other ran off to get it. “Yunho, help me get him to his bed. Xiah, go find the manager.” The eldest gave out quick orders as everyone went to do as told, the only thing on their mind is helping their maknae.

Yunho and Jaejoong got the youngest onto the bed as Yoochun came over with the makeup remover. Xiah ran in after him, “He said he is on his way. He was looking for Max!” He said and the older members looked at each other in confusion. “Why…?” Jajeoong murmured before Yunho quickly interupted, “Lets just hurry and get this makeup off.” He said and Jaejoong began to work on it.

They couldn’t hold in their gasps when the make up was fully removed, the amount of bruises that covered their precious maknae’s face…
Yunho was furious.

“What the hell did they do to him? Who did this?!” He yelled, grabbing the collar of Changmin’s black sweater and ripping it away from Changmin’s body, just to see even worse bruises, ones that are turning different colors and even cuts.

Jaejoong couldn’t hold it in anymore and left the room in tears. Xiah was quick to follow him, “Hyung!” He called as he followed, wanting to help the eldest. Yunho and Yoochun stayed in the room in complete shock; Yunho holding back his tears and Micky letting them fall freely.

“Lets… Lets let him sleep..” Yunho murmured, covering up the younger with the blanket before turning out the lights and bringing Micky out of the room, shutting the door. They both went out to sit on the front steps.

“I, uh… How should I say this?” Yunho mumbled as he wiped his face with a small sigh. “I plan to find whoever did this and make them pay… I don’t want ro involve the other two because they are too soft for this, I don’t want something like this on their conscious. I feel the same way with you, but…” Yunho paused, looking down at his hands that were folded together between his spread legs, “I know you feel the same way I do for Max.”

Micky looked up at the stars and closed his eyes, letting out a soft breath, his voice husky with the tears he finished shedding, “How… How do you know? I never told anyone.” He stated seriously, glancing over at the leader.

“I read your diary. I didn’t know what it was until I was already reading… That’s the only part I read though, honest.” He said quietly and cleared his throat as the manager walked up, making both of them stand and bow.

“What happened here? Why are you two outside, and were you crying, Micky?” He asked as he got to the steps, the members sharing looks. “Xiah said Max came home. Where is he? Is he sleeping?” The manager asked as he made his way into the house, two silent members following..