Chapter 4 (Epilogue)

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  “Angel, do you know Eiffel Tower?”
Seohyun who sit still holding her book frown.. “What?”
“Eiffel Tower..”
“Of course I know.. Everyone does..”
Yonghwa lean on her shoulder. They’re sitting under the tree at the lunch break, he accompanying her reading book...
“Do you know how high it is?”
She sigh.. What actually he mean?..
“Don’t ignore me..” He whinned..
She close her book.. “You can find how high it is in internet. How can I know, I’ve never seen it myself.”
“Then, let’s go there together someday. I want you to see it..”
She just snickered and opened her book again after realizing he just talks nonsense..
“I want you to see how high Eiffel tower is. So you can know how high up your heart as well..”
“What does that mean?” She ask without much interest and keep reading..
“Eiffel tower is as high up as your heart that I can’t reach.”
She stiffened, blinks and then looking at him.. “Wow! What a briliant pick up line...”
He grin.. “I’m serious.” He play with her hair.. “Just when you will tell me that you love me, angel?”
She inhale deeply.. “When I finally love you.”
“God! I can’t believe it. You already love me, angel. You just too embarrassed to admit it.”
She let out a small laugh.. “Haha.. Am I?”
He pout.. “You’re torturing me! You, Eiffel tower!”
She chuckled.. “I like how you compared me to Eiffel tower. It’s beautiful.”
“You are beautiful..”
She smile.. “Thanks..” And continue to read her book.
He play with her hair, or with her fingers, or sometimes suddenly kiss her cheek when he find an opportunity. She let him do whatever he want. But, he still never heard her saying I love you. Or even acknowledge that she love him. He just have to wait, but he’s not that patient to began with though.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
“Seo Joohyun, be my girlfriend..”
Seohyun widened her eyes. The new transfered student on her class, Kim Junho just confess to her? 
She and Junho have to be a team for their science project. Since Junho is new student, she asked by their teacher to guided him through the whole project. And they become quite close. She actually close with whoever, especially her classmates. Why did this boy suddenly confess like this? Seems like he still didn’t know anything about Yonghwa.
She reject him right away, with full manner. She told him just to be friends and said that she already have someone special. He seems disappointed and can’t accept that so he tell her to just wait, he will make her fall for him. She just shook her head and left him... There’s no need for further argument with him. She just hope, that her ‘special someone’ didn’t know about this. She can’t imagine what will he do if he know. That crazy obssesed Jung Yonghwa wouldn’t just stand still.
“Are you alright?” Krystal ask in concern seeing her bestfriend seems lifeless..
She just nod weakly...
“You have fight with Junho? I think I saw you with him earlier..”
Seohyun look at Krystal.. “Don’t tell anyone, okay..”
“Wae?”
She move closer to whispered about Junho’s confession to her bestfriend’s ear..
“What?!! He confessed?!”
“Hush! Be quiet!” She warn..
Krystal blinks in concern, not for Seohyun but for that poor new student... “He didn’t know about Yonghwa oppa. We can’t blame him, he is a new student.”
“Don’t tell anyone. Not even Minhyuk sshi!”
Krystal nod.. “Arraseo. I still care for my classmate’s safety. But, he’s really one of a kind. He just moved about a month ago.”
Seohyun smile sweetly.. “I guess I’m beautiful. Many guys like me..” She laugh to herself. Feeling a bit proud..
Krystal snort.. “What the use of it? You got one crazy fanboy who use forced to have his way. Even if many guys like you, they wouldn’t dare to do anything. You are Jung Yonghwa’s girl.”
Seohyun nod.. “I didn’t mind though. Jung Yonghwa is enough for me..”
Krystal shook her head.. “Geez.. You like him already.”
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Seohyun try really hard to shut tight about Junho’s confession but the latter seems didn’t know what danger he put himself to. He declared himself as Seohyun’s fanboy to everyone. Telling all of his friends that he like Seohyun and confessed already. Everyone have this terrified look upon hearing it. No one dare to mess up with Seohyun. Everyone know she is one of the most beautiful girl at school. She’s smart and nice. It’s not strange if many guys adore and admire her. But, no one would dare to say it out loud. Didn’t dare to even approach her..
But, this new student seems still didn’t heard anything about the powerful Sunbae they had. Indeed, ever since he discharge from hospital, his relationship with Seohyun seems better. He never used any forced anymore just to asked the girl to eat lunch with him. He never make any scene just to make the girl listened to him. He never bothered anyone just to tell them to bring Seohyun to him. They’re all know that Seohyun slowly accepted him and there’s rumor that they’re already officially together. Everyone at school know it, maybe.. Just one person still don’t know and unfortunately, no one have the heart to tell him the situation.
Later, Seohyun found out that Yonghwa with his three bestfriends already asked to meet Kim Junho in private.
She try to call him, searching for him yet no one know exactly where he is. His classmates just told her that he brought a baseball bat with him after their class ended.
He’s crazy! She thought..
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
“What do you want?” Junho ask in fear. Seeing four Sunbaes smirking evily at him. The leader even hold a baseball bat in his hand staring deathly at him.
“You what? Seo Joohyun’s fanboy? You confessed to her? How dare you!”
Junho blinks.. “What’s wrong with it? Am I.. Not a-allowed to like her?”
“Oh yes, brother! You’re not allowed. She is mine. She is my girl!” Yonghwa sway his bat infront of Junho’s face.
Junho step back but have the urge to laugh... “You thought I can’t say it as well? What if I say she is mine. She is my girl!”
The four CNBLUE members snickered..
“Seriously. Yah! Don’t you know who is she? She is my Eiffel tower!”
Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk look at their leader blankly. Eiffel tower?
“With my looks and my charms, it’s still hard to reach her. You? You want to get her with that face? How funny!”
“Are you done?!!”
All of them turn their head to the source of the voice. Yonghwa smirk seeing his angel finally come..
“The troublemaker is here..” He mumble..
Seohyun walk and stop infront of him. Looking at him with her fiece eyes and flaring nose..
“Baseball bat? You plan to hit him with that thing?!” She ask in anger..
“Wae? You want me to hit you instead?” He didn’t lose in the eyes battle with her..
She widened her eyes in shock.. “What?!”
Yonghwa pinched her cheek.. “You! Troublemaker. Your face is really a trouble! Why are you so pretty? And why you let him confessed?! You let him flirting with you?!”
She sigh in disbelief.. “I don’t know anything. And I rejected him already!”
“Hahahaha!! See, you loser. She rejected you!” He laugh in victory..
“I recall you also got rejected, many times by her..” Jonghyun whispered to him..
He glare at Jonghyun and warn him to just shut up.
“Junho ah.. Mianhae. But, this is your fault. I already told you about him, the reason why I rejected you. I told you I have someone already. Why didn’t you just gave up?” Seohyun look pitily at Junho..
Junho have to compose his breath for a while. What actually Seohyun get herself to?
“Y-you.. You date this.. Gangster?” He ask despite his trembling body..
Seohyun just nod.. “Sorry. I should warn you beforehand. But, calm down.. He’s not gangster. He just.. a bit crazy.”
Yonghwa snort.. “I’m Jung Yonghwa, anyway...”
Junho’s eyes widened. He heard about that name from his classmates before. The scary Sunbae who took over the whole school. Ever since he got the project together with Seohyun, his classmates always jokingly warned him with Jung Yonghwa’s name but he didn’t really think seriously about it.
Yonghwa smirk in victory. He raise his eyebrow and look at Junho with the most killer eyes he has. No one could defeated him, he still have this power on him. He never played with knife like Kyuhyun but whatever people says, he’s still him, he’s still on the same level as that evil Kyuhyun. He never think of himself as a good person though. He broke many peoples’ bone and make them suffered enough with injuries. This loser dare to touch his girl, one hit with baseball bat wouldn’t be enough to punish him.
“Stay away from her!” He warn him for the last time..
Junho gulped and quickly runaway from the empty park beside their school.
Seohyun sigh after Junho is out of sight. She then glare at Yonghwa with anger. 
Knowing their presence is not needed anymore. Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk pat Yonghwa’s shoulder before leave the place as well.
“Are you really plan to hit him with that bat?!” She ask after everyone go...
He nod confidently..
“What are you actually?!”
“Jung Yonghwa.” 
“God! Just how scary you are? You’re just same as that Kyuhyun guy!”
He nod.. “I am, angel. But, that’s not the important matter right now. You!” He pointed at her.. “I’m still not done with you. How dare you giving him chance to confeseed like that!!”
She sigh heavily.. “Choding! Why you take a blame on me! I’m not doing anything.”
He raise his brow.. “Being too pretty can be a sin as well, angel!”
“Then, would you like me if I’m not pretty?! You like me because I’m pretty as well!”
“But I will still like you, you are my angel after all..”
“So, what do you want?!” She shout in frustation. Sometimes it’s tiring to deal with him..
“I want to be mad at you. So I did. I’m in angry state at you so I wouldn’t talk to you. Seduce me if you want me to talk to you again..” He smirk before walk away from her..
She gaped.. What the hell?!
“Yaah!!!” She shout.. Yet, he didn’t stop and keep walking.. “Fine!! Just be angry at me forever. I’m done with you. I will stop seeing you from now on!”
He stop and turn to look at her. She look at him with such challenging expression. He sigh deeply before walk again towards her.
“Hey, it’s not fair! Am I not allowed to be mad at you?” He ask..
She nod.. “You’ll never allowed to be mad at me.”
He pout.. “You treat me like your puppy!”
“You are.”
He curse inside. But, he can’t help to feel insecured. Her words is the death of him. After whinning and grumbling inside, he finally throw his bat and pull her by nape for a kiss. He can’t let her stop seeing him. He kiss her deep and she laugh between their kiss. She must think of him so easy, but he didn’t mind. He is indeed her puppy.
And they finally settled the Junho’s matter after that. 
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Seohyun can’t be more angry than this. She just know from Krystal about Yonghwa’s escapade to do a race tonight without telling her. He’s aleady in his last year of high school, and she warned him already to studying for his final exam yet he seems like not really interest in it.
She come with Krystal who being Minhyuk’s partner for tonight race. She recognized him right away from a far. He’s talking with a woman who ride on his back. Oh! Seems like he got a pretty partner.
She tiptoed closer and closer and he still didn’t notice her. She sigh.. What actually she is doing right now? Why she have to hide like this. She’s sure if she appeared infront of him right now, his face will turn white because she caught him red handed for lying to her. He said he will just stayed at home tonight. What a liar!
“Stop it, Vic!” She heard him shout to the girl behind him while trying to put on his helmet.
That girl touching his back with so much flirting mode. Damn! Why she suddenly feeling hot seeing Yonghwa being touch like that!
“I can’t believe he’s capable of doing that to you. I regret become his girlfriend.” That girl said..
Yonghwa just sigh.. “Go away, I will just ask someone else to be my partner instead. You complained about Kyuhyun the whole time and it make me sick!” He tossed that girl’s hand from him and was about to walk but that girl caught him..
“Arraseo, mian. Let me be your partner, Yong. I’m sure we will win.”
Seohyun can’t stand still anymore. She come out from her hiding place and appeared like a ghost infront of him. Her nose flaring to the highest extent!
“Sorry. But, his partner for tonight is me..”
She can feel Yonghwa stiffened and stare at her but she keep looking at the girl with big eyes behind him..
“Who are you, little girl?” The girl ask..
“I’m his partner for tonight. So, go away. That’s my place!”
The girl snort.. “Little girl, why don’t you just go home and studying. This is not something you can play so easily..” She mock..<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter