Chapter 2

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next few days still going on like usual. He’s getting well and continue to disturb her. No matter what she did to avoided him, He will always found her. And the story repeat like always.. She rejected, he forced and in the end.. He won again.

**********
 

Today she feel happy. Finally, she’s going home alone. He has extended class for today. She never really feel this relieved. Everyday, he forced to take her home. Hearing all his attempted to flirting and sometimes he did something unexpected like suddenly hugging her, annoyed her. No days passed before he asked to kiss her. It never happened though, since she always rejected him and fortunately he obeyed her for this matter. It’s really make her feel uncomfortable.

She walk to the bus stop alone. Stop at bookstore and spending her time to pick some books in peace. After that she’s going to convience store to buy some snacks. She never did this when she’s with him. If he’s here, all she thought was to get home as fast as she can.

When she come out from convience store and walk in the empty road of her neighbourhood, someone blocked her way..

“Are you Seo Joohyun?” There’s something intimidating in the way this guy talked..

“De. Do I know you?”

He smirk.. “I’m sure you know me if you are Jung Yonghwa’s girl.”

She sigh with the mentioned of Yonghwa’s name.. “I’m not his girl so I don’t know you. Give me a way please..”

“Guys!!”

Suddenly two guys appeared before this guy’s back. She feel something bad would happen so she tried to walk back to the the main road when there’s plenty of people there. She shouldn’t be alone in situation like this.

That guy grab her wrist fast.. “I’m Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun?.. that.. that Kyuhyun. The person Yonghwa afraid of. Her face clearly showed that the mentioned of his name scared her..

“Oh.. so you know me. Then, you definitely are Yonghwa’s girl. Can you help me for awhile. I want to meet your boyfriend but he always avoided me. So, let me use you to make him come..” With that, Kyuhyun close with his palm and pull her to enter his car with force.

She try to fight but his grip was too strong. Even stronger than Yonghwa’s. She try to scream but this Kyuhyun guy didn’t even let her breath properly. He close with his palm with so much strenght. In the end, she enter his car after trying so hard to runaway.

Her body trembling and her heart pound so hard. She remember Yonghwa’s words when he said that he afraid of this Kyuhyun guy. She know now.. this Kyuhyun have this aura of the bad guy. The way he smirk and his tone when he talk.. it feel so intimidating. She try really hard to stay calm.. she didn’t want to show that she’s scared of him.

“I notice that dude quite have great eyes. He got a very pretty girl. Not as pretty as my Vic, but.. his taste sure was good.” Kyuhyun said to his friends.

He is the one who drive, one guy sit on passanger seat, one guy sit with her on the back.

“How far your relationship with him going on, Agashi?” Kyuhyun ask..

She try to sound normal.. “I don’t have any relationship with him.”

He smirk and glare at her through the rearview.. “Prove it to me then. If he didn’t come then I will let you go. If he come... then, just be ready..” He look at her with serious and scary face.. “For the pain I will cause you. I will do anything to hurt him. It’s great that he finally has a girl.. all this while, I was just able to hurt his physically.. never can’t hurt his feeling and his heart. If he love this girl.. then she will be the dead of him!”

Her heart stop beating for a second hearing his words. The chill run through her spine.. She can’t imagine how will Yonghwa’s react to this. It makes her remember all his words to her.. his never ending confessions, his ‘I love you’ statements, his stares.. and all his efforts to win her heart. She never care and think much about it, even until today she didn’t believe that Yonghwa was serious to her. What if he’s serious and really love her. What if he really love her that much like he always said. No... He shouldn’t. He better just playing with her. If he come to save her, then he will badly hurt by this Kyuhyun guy. She know he’s afraid of him. He just got better from his previous wounds. If this Kyuhyun beat him again.. he will badly injured. She didn’t want it happened.

No.. Yonghwa. Don’t come. Don’t save me. I don’t want you to get hurt. You said you afraid of this guy, then don’t come. Please.. I beg you.

She said in her mind. Praying that she can solve this matter by herself. Kyuhyun said, if Yonghwa didn’t come, he will let her go. So, he better didn’t come. It’s not about her. It’s about Yonghwa. She didn’t want him get hurt again. Not after she know how much Yonghwa afraid of this guy. How desperate and broken he was when he talked about this guy. No.. this guy didn’t have the right to hurt Yonghwa.

“He wont come. Because I mean nothing to him..” She said with determined..

“Keure? I will just see it later. For now, you just have to follow me..” Kyuhyun smirk..
 

***********
 

Kyuhyun brought her to the empty warehouse. It’s not scary, and it probably used as their secret place. The two guys bring her to sit at one seat and suddenly trying to tied her arms and leg with robe.

“What are you doing?!!”

“In order you try anything funny.”

“I wont!! Yah.. I will surely call police if you do something bad to me!!” She yelled

Kyuhyun smirk.. “Very brave of you..”

After they done tied her. Kyuhyun walk towards her..

“Where’s your phone?”

“What do you want!!”

“Of course I will call your prince charming. Don’t you want to be safe?”

“Use your own cellphone!”

“Haha.. You are interesting, little girl.. Don’t make me use violence, will you?”

She just ignore him. She actually didn’t really know where she found the courage to fight back. Inside, she can’t control how her heart beating so fast. She’s afraid. Scared if this guy will really do something bad to her.

Seeing her ignoring him. Kyuhyun give sign to his friends to search on her bag.

Damn!! She curse inside her mind.

They found her phone and immediately press the number 1 button.

“Oh.. he’s not number 1 in your speed dial?” Kyuhyun ask..

“Why would he? He’s not my boyfriend or anything..”

“Well, let’s seek for his confirmation..” He search for Yonghwa’s name on her phone and call him immediately.

Yonghwa pick at second ring..

“Angel?”

She can see how Kyuhyun try to hold his laugh.. Oh God, Yonghwa must called her with that weird nickname again.. Pabo..

Kyuhyun move closer to her and set the loudspeaker.. signaling her to say something but she just ignoring him. She close tight. She didn’t really know why she do that.

“Hey angel.. are you there?” Yonghwa ask again..

Kyuhyun sigh.. “Angel?” He finally say to the other line

“Who are you?”

“Don’t you recognize my voice?”

“Kyuhyun. You bastard!! Where is she?!!”

“Oh.. He’s panic.” Kyuhyun said to her..

“What are you doing to her?!!!”

“Calm down.. She’s here. And she’s still alive.”

“Where are you?!! WHERE!!!”

She’s quite shock with Yonghwa’s reaction.

“You surely remember the place. The warehouse of our memories. I will wait for you here..”

“Don’t do anything bad to her before I co-“

“No.. Yonghwa sunbae. You don’t have to come. He just playing with you!!” She cut him.

“You better just shut up!” Kyuhyun glare at her..

“You don’t have to waste your time for me, Sunbae. He said he will let me go if you didn’t come. We’re nothing right? I’m just your Hoobae. So don’t come..”

“Seo Joohyun. Are you alright?” Yonghwa’s tone softened when he finally able to hear her voice.

“So, this is your plan, huh? Do you think I will believe that you two are nothing after he react that way!”

“We’re really nothing. You said if he didn’t come then you will let me go. So it’s better if he didn’t come. If he come then I will get hurt too.. Why would I sacrifie myself to the guy that don’t have any relationship with me!!”

“Let me confirm it then. Do you really, mean nothing to him. No matter how meaningless he is to you. I just need to know what are you mean to him.” Kyuhyun then slap her hard. make her almost fell from her seat and groan in pain. He slap her hard, making sure Yonghwa can hear the sound..

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!!!! I SAID I WILL COME!!”

“Then come.. right now!”

“Arraseo!! Listen you bastard. I will kill you myself if I saw any little scrath on her!! I MEAN IT WITH MY LIFE!!”

With that Yonghwa cut the line.

“Very good. So, is this.. one-side love? Huh.. Why I feel happy hearing this? Do you really didn’t have any feeling towards him? Daebak!!! You rock girl..” Kyuhyun clap his hands..

She finally broke into tears. Not because of the slap. It sure hurt and feel hot in her cheek. But.. Yonghwa’s reaction, she never heard him scream like that to other people. His last sentece just stab right on her heart. After all her cold treatmeant towards him, will he really come to save her? If yes.. then... then.. He’s serious all this time. Did she really mean that much to him? Did he really love her to that extend?

Her tears keep falling, wetting her red and hot cheek without control. She feel bad.. how many times he’s hurt because of her rejection? She didn’t just rejected him.. She sometimes throwing him bitter words when she felt annoyed by his presence. Did he hurt because of that? She never really care about his feeling because he always appeared as bright as sun everyday infront of her. He always smiled even when she said something hurtful.. what if he actually hurting inside. Did she really hate him like what she always said? She ask to herself.. Hate... Hate..

Do I really hate him?

No.. She didn’t hate him.. Never! She never hate him.. she didn’t have any right to hate him. He’s not at fault.. it’s all her.. her fault.. if just.. if she just treat him better. If she didn’t felt bothered by his confession.. he wouldn’t use any force to her. He never did something inapprotiate.. He never really force her if she didn’t fight him.. He always listen to her words. It’s her.. it’s her who felt disgusting by his presence. Did he at fault if he like her.. No.. He can like anyone he want.. He just did what a guy should do to win his crush’s heart. He’s not at fault..

I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.. It’s all my fault. I’m sorry if I hurt you. Please, don’t come.. don’t come to save me. If you come.. then, I will hate myself.. I will hate myself for being such a bad girl.. such an arrogant girl.. I will hate myself for hurting you.. Don’t come.. please..

The tears keep falling from her eyes. without any sound, she just look down to the ground and pray for his safety..

“If he willing to come.. Then, you mean so much for him. alright, be ready little girl.. In order to see the tears coming from him.. I should make you suffers. Don’t you agree?”

Kyuhyun grab her chin to make her look up.. she widened her eyes when she saw a small knife in his left hand..

“W-what.. do.. you.. w-want to.. d-do?” She ask with weak and stutter voice..

He smirk.. “You don’t need to know.”

“What’s his mistake? It is because your girlfriend’s injured? It’s not his fault!!”

“My girlfriend is okay now.”

“Then why?!”

“You don’t need to know. Well, I hope you can stay true with your words. You didn’t have any feeling towards him, right? Keep treat him like you always did.. He deserve that. He deserve to be hurt. Keep reject him. Keep ignore him. Make him broken and hurting!!”

She turn quite. She can’t agree with him. She didn’t mean to hurt him this bad. If he hurt because of all of her rejections, she’s willing to apologize.

“Don’t tell me you actually have feelings for him?”

“It’s better to be on his side than yours. I don’t know you. Why should I listen to you..”

“Great.. just stay still then. Let me show you, the real Jung Yonghwa in anytime soon.” He smirk and then going outside to plan something with his friends. Leaving her all alone inside the warehouse.

***********
 

She just looking down all along. Regreting all her cold treatment towards him. He said he afraid yet he willing to come to safe her. He love her.. finally she believe it. But how, since when and what he see on her.. They’re strangers.. She just ever heard his name and he probably didn’t know her.. They never met, not even passed by each other..

Bang!!

She heard the sound of door opened. Kyuhyun enter while being dragged by his collar by someone. Jung Yonghwa. He’s really come.

Kyuhyun’s friends just followed them inside without really helping to release Kyuhyun from Yonghwa’s grip. Whether this is their plan or they really didn’t have courage to bother Yonghwa.

She look up and by the time their eyes meet, Yonghwa punch Kyuhyun right on his face. Make Kyuhyun fell down on his knee.

“Who told you to drag her here?!!!! You bastard!! I will surely kill you!!!” He grab his collar once again and keep punching Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun still can manage to smirk despite his bleeding lips.. “She’s that important to you? Finally!!”

“What do you want?!”

The two Kyuhyun’s friends approach her and stand on her side. Guarding her like she’s the trump card to beat Jung Yonghwa.

“Finally.. finally you have someone you love.. I have waited this for too long. But, thats great.. the timing was perfect!”

“Why! Why you have to do this to me?! Why you involved her!! I’ve never bothered you.. WHY YOU HAVE TO HURT HER!!! ”

“Taeyeon!!!...... You killed her! It will be even if I kill this girl too!”

Upon hearing the name..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter