Chapter 1

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The loud screaming from the girls around the basketball court can be heard as the captain of the team, Kris success in making the ball went in and make his team winning the game..

“Kris oppa, so handsome!!!” The girls scream..

Kris just smiling and wipe his sweaty face with the towel.

“Should we do one more round?” Suddenly Luhan said to him..

“I’m exhausted..” He simply said as he drink his mineral water..

The 12 members of basketball team sitting in circle as they panting hard after the fun game they did..

“We better just done for today. The sunbae’s class will ended soon. I didn’t want to meet Yonghwa sunbae here..” Kai said..

Kris smirk.. “Let’s wait a little while. He probably just come to ask. If we go now, he will still bothering us at lunch..”

“Well. I agree..” Baekhyun said..

“Kris!!!”

They all turn to see the most powerful guy in this school waving at their captain.. Jung Yonghwa with his three brothers.

“Oh.. Yonghwa Hyung..” Kris stand up and bow as the latter walking towards him.

The 12 members followed to stand up and bow..

“You guys done practicing?” Yonghwa ask.. not really reply the bow from his juniors.

“De.. we need to fill our empty stomach Hyung.. wanna join us?” He ask just for manners, in fact he didn’t really mean his offer.

Yonghwa shook his head.. “Ani.. I have something to do. Where is she?”

Kris smile.. “I’m not sure but I heard she’s going to library to read..”

“Okay then.. thanks.”

“Yah.. Yah!!” Jonghyun suddenly elbow Yonghwa

“Wae?”

“Look.. she’s here..”

As Jonghyun finish his words, Yonghwa’s eyes quickly looking at the told direction. There she was.. walking together with her friend, Krystal while passing the basketball court. She look so happily smiling while hearing Krystal’s story.

His cheekbursting smile appeared and his feet naturally going towards her. Kris and s quickly leave the court as they know, Yonghwa doesn’t need them anymore.

“Hey angel..” Yonghwa block her steps as he facing her.. smiling like crazy.

She’s not surprise seeing him here. It happened everyday..

“What do you want?!” She ask with straight tone..

“Just want to see you.”

She sigh.. “You already saw me. Don’t block my way..”

“Kiss me first..”

She rolled her eyes before she grab Krystal’s hand.. “Let’s go..” She walk from his right side, trying to pass him..

“Not that fast, angel..” Yonghwa grab her wrist..

“Let me go!” She try to let go of her hands from his grasp.

“Guys..” Yonghwa called his brothers..

“De..”

“Take Krystal sshi to her class. I want to talk with my angel first.” He said as he pull her hands and walk away from them..

“Yah!! what are you doing!” She try to pull back but he’s stronger than her.

He bring her to the canteen.

“Let’s eat together.”

“I’m not hungry.”

“Then just be here with me. I didn’t eat anything since this morning. Okay?”

She sigh.. there’s no way she can runaway from this situation. She finally sit, don’t want to argue anymore.

He smile.. “I will just order first. What do you want?”

“Just give me orange juice.”

“As your wish, my angel..”

She just glare at him as he called her with the crazy random name he always used.

 

The whole school know. That Jung Yonghwa crazily falling over heels with the girl from 11th grade, Seo Joohyun or Seohyun. No one actually know when it started or how it happened, even the girl herself. She just know, suddenly.. the most popular sunbae in her school confessed to her like a thunder in the daylight. No one expected it and no one believe it. They didn’t know each other before this. She just know him as the most powerfull man in this school, everyone scared of him because of his reputation. She heard, even in this neighbourhood.. he and his gang known as CNBlue, the most popular bunch of guys who good in fighting or racing. Yet, they did have talents in Music as they formed the band with the same name as their gang.

No one dare to have problem with them. Even though the girls are crazy over them, no one will dare to confessed because they will just received the killer glare from them. The four of them are not players, it’s weird despite how all of them have looks and money.

Seohyun herself named them as the bunch of gangster. The news of them fighting with one after another always there every weeks. Their racing schedule always can be seen in information board. Also their performance schedule will always being the talk in the school every day. In shorts, this four guys always being the topic of everyone’s talked. Even the popular 12 members of basketball team, EXO don’t really want to have problem with them. Everyone scared of them yet respect them alot. Everyone agree that they deserve to be respected by many.. Even if they’re fighting around, they never bullied the weaks. Even they seems like to force everything on their own, they didn’t really do anything bad. And they never fight without any clear reason.

 

“Can I kiss you?” Yonghwa ask as they reach Seohyun’s front gate.

“You can’t!”

“Oh God.. how can you look so cute with that flaring nose?”

“I warn you. This is the last time I go easy on you. Don’t try to disturb me tomorrow, or else-“

“Or else?” He cut her.. staring at her beautiful face like a love sick puppy

She take a deep breath.. “I will move to another school!”

He smile.. showing his toothy grin who can make all the girls faint except the girl infront of him.. “I’m sure I will be able to find you. You can’t escape from me, angel.. once I said you are mine, then you should be mine..”

“You can’t force me!!” She yelled..

“Okay fine.. let’s be serious. I ask you. why can’t you accept me as your boyfriend?”

“Because I don’t like you.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know you!”

“Then we should started to get to know each other.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t like you!! Okay.. stop this. I’m tired. Bye!!” She run and enter her house without looking back.

“I will meet you tomorrow. I love you, Angel!!!” He scream out loud..

 

*************

 

“He’s crazy!!!” Seohyun throw herself to her bed as soon as she enter her room.

 

She didn’t expect her life will be this frustating because of this one guy. She’s fine when she’s in her first year of high school. She doesn’t know where this guy come from, she doesn’t know when this guy saw her and then suddenly confessed all of sudden. Jung Yonghwa confessed to a girl for the first time feel like an eartquake for the whole school. Her life never been quite after that stupid confession. Everyone now looking at her as Jung Yonghwa’s girl. Even though they still treat her like before, but still.. no one really dare to joking around with her since she become the Jung Yonghwa’s first priority. Once they messed up with her, they will surely faced Jung Yonghwa.

Many girls want to be in her place. Not only Jung Yonghwa.. Lee Jonghyun, Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jungshin also treat her like a princess. She never really have a hard time since she got the confession. All of her friends said she’s lucky. But no.. she’s definitely not. She doesn’t know how to escape from him. She just hope, he’s not serious. Once he meet someone better than her, he probably will stop.

She sigh.. suddenly her thought fly away to the first day when her life change.

It was the ordinary day at school. after the boring history class, she and her friends relaxed their mind with the random chatted. They laughed happily while waiting for the break to end when suddenly the voice of someone can be heard from the speaker.

“If you are Seo Joohyun from classroom 2-1. I hope you can come to the basketball court right now.”

Someone mentioned her name all of sudden. It make her panic. Did she make any mistake? Did she creating some trouble? All the bad thought come to her mind, especially when one of her classmate screamed..

“It’s Jung Yonghwa’s voice!!!”

Jung Yonghwa? The scary sunbae calling for her? She can’t really set her mind to calm. Her heart pound so hard. No one ever want to have trouble with Jung Yonghwa. If Krystal not shaked her body, she must be fainted there. The shocked was really hard.

“He called you.. ottokhae?” Krystal showed her worried face.

“W-what did I do? Do you k-know.. am I caused something bad?”

Krystal shook her head.. “I don’t know either. But, did he overheard our conversation?”

Her face turn pale. She remembers when she’s talked bad about him infront of Krystal once. What if he really heard it. She didn’t mean anything bad. She just pointed her opinion about the gang who acted like a boss in this school. Everyone talked about them after all.

“Seohyun.. just go there. You really will got problem if you don’t appeared.” Her classmate said.

While holding Krystal’s hand. She came to the basketball court with shaking body. Because of the sudden interesting announcement from Jung Yonghwa. All the students crowded. Curious about what will they heard from the leader of CNBlue.

She stood between the people. Peeked to the centre of the court. Jung Yonghwa stood there, with microphone in his hand. His three brothers stood by his side and examined the people, maybe.. trying to find her.

Her mistake was when suddenly her eyes met Lee Jungshin’s eyes. With quick reaction, Jungshin told Yonghwa about her whereabout. She wanted to runaway but it’s useless, Yonghwa already saw her.

With the big smile, Yonghwa pointed at her.. “Hey You. The beautiful girl with the white headband. I like you. Be my girlfriend please..”

Empty. Her surrounding suddenly felt empty. Her sight became black and her ears can’t hear anything. she didn’t remember anything after that.

She didn’t really understand why she suddenly fainted at that time. Maybe, she felt relieved because she thought Jung Yonghwa will kill her because of unknown trouble she caused. Maybe, she expected him to humilated her. Or maybe, she just too shocked with the confession from the stranger. She didn’t really understand even until now.

 

**************

 

“Kris!” Seohyun slightly run towards her seatmate and bestfriend infront of the school gate

“Don’t be too friendly, I don’t want to have any trouble with your guy.” Kris said as he walk few steps ahead.

“Yah! I just want we walk together to class. And he’s not my guy!!” She try to match her steps with him.

Kris smirk.. “No matter how much you try to ignore him, he wouldn’t back off. Well, it’s not my bussiness anyway.”

“I’m tired of him!” She whinned.

“I’m sorry.”

“Wae?”

“When he asked about you, I always told him. You know me right, I never want to have enemies. Especially not him.”

Seohyun smile.. “I’m the one should apologize. I know you and your team felt uncomfortable with his presence. Ah... I began to regret entered this school!”

“He’s not that bad. There’s reason why everyone respect him alot. He never really did something bad.”

She sigh.. “But, what he did to me was bad. How can he force someone’s feeling? I rejected him with full manners at first yet he acted like he never heard it. Don’t blame me if I ended up hating him more..”

“I don’t know what to say anymore. Just fighting chingu yah..” Kris pat her shoulder..

 

The school went normal for today. At least before the lunch break. She determined to just stayed at her classroom. If she went out, she maybe will meet him. As the bell ring for the lunch break, she opened her book and refused her classmate’s offer to walk together to the canteen.

After some minutes.. she can heard the door opened and he appeared. Well, she expected this. It’s better if he come here instead of making any stupid scene in the canteen.

She try to ignore him and keep reading her book. Act like he’s not here.

“Hey angel..”

Yonghwa sit at the seat infront of her and facing her. He rest his chin on his palm and then just staring at her face without any words come.

Fifteen minutes just passed with silence. His eyes never left hers. If he didn’t have anyhting to do beside this, why don’t he just get out. She sigh and finally close her book.

“What do you want? I already warned you to not disturb me.”

He smile.. “I just want to see you.”

“You already saw me. Go now!!”

“Angel, do you realized that you always hurting me?”

“I don’t care.”

“Well, do you saw information board?”

“No.”

“I have race tonight. And we should bring our partner to do the race. Wanna come?”

She glare.. “Why would I?”

“We should began to know each other more. You will know more about me if you come tonight.”

“I know enough of you. The stupid guy who just playing and fighting around. I’m not interest to know any bad side of you anymore.”

“I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter