Let's play

No One Knows

Hey everyone... I'm sorry about not updating this story (or any of my stories) for such a long time (AGAIN!!), but I have been busy with University and assignments and stuff. I'm doing a double degree so in the first 6 weeks of this semester I had to hand up 5 assignments! Anyway, I hope this chapter will make it up to you. If this chapter doesn't make it up to you...then I don't know what to do :/ I guess I could try and write a chapter for you if you like

I haven't rated this chapter M, but just a heads up, there is some depressing moments in this one... sooooooooooo yeah I hope you enjoy it.

 

 

Lay POV

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked the tall male who was exhausted as he struggled to keep his eyes open while eating the meal I had just made.

"I'm fine Lay...just a little ti-" His words were cut off by a long yawn. He cleared his throat and continued with a dry, cracking voice,

"Tired"

I sighed deeply as I went to the kitchen to place my emptied plate in the dishwasher and then re-entered the dining area, only to find my partner passed out with the left side of his face plastered to the surface of the mahogany table. I sighed once more as I took his plate and covered it before placing it in the silver, double-door fridge.

After cleaning the kitchen up a little bit, I looked back at the Chinese man whom I work and live with,

"How about...no, no he's too heavy for me to lift by myself," I mumbled to myself as I contemplated whether or not I should attempt to carry him to his room so he could sleep more comfortably. However, after a few seconds, I decided to just leave him there as pay back for how he yelled at me yesterday. 

As I walked to the lounging area and made myself comfortable in the large, but ugly, couch, I kept thinking about how it was Sunday. This meant that tomorrow was the day Kris and I had to tell Xiumin whether or not we'll give the Skinner case to another investigator. I sighed deeply as I leaned into the soft material of the furniture I was sitting on and closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

No One POV

As soon as she woke up, she looked around her and could tell that she was in an old looking building. She could tell it was old from the rust-covered posts that helped the crumbling walls keep the roof from falling on top of her. She tried to call for help but no words would come out, and then she started panicking when she heard an evil laugh come from the shadows.

Afraid of what was waiting for her in the shadows, the young female frantically tried to loosen the ropes that held her hands together, and as they tied behind her back, she turned around as far as she could so she could at least see what she was doing. However, as she had brought her full attention in escaping, the female didn't notice the dark figure creeping closer and closer to her until she felt its breath on the skin that wasn't covered by her shirt. As she felt the warm, moist air on her exposed skin, she was too scared to turn her head back to face what was in front of her, but eventually she felt thin fingers force her to face the thing she was abducted by.

When her head was back in its normal position, she was horrified to see that the thing that had kidnapped her and let out the evil laugh from before was just a normal sized Chinese man. However, the thing that frightened her was what that the man was dressed as if about to perform surgery, except his clothing was almost completely covered in a dark coloured substance. Some of it looked really old and mouldy and he didn't even seem to mind. However the coat was mostly drenched with wet looking liquid that did not seem or smell like red dye. Her already beating heart began to fasten its pace as soon as she heard the man talk to her in a frightening, ghostly voice,

"Hello, and welcome to my lovely home,”

The girl wanted to ask the creepy man whether or not this was actually where he lived, but since the thought of what he might do to her in a few minutes scared her, she didn’t listen and just tried to come up with a solution for getting out of the abandoned-looking warehouse alive… or at least with her legs still attached to her body so she can run away.

“Well, this isn’t really my home, but more of a place where I bring various people and…play with them,”

Continued the foreign man, and it was as if her heart stopped beating for a few seconds as soon as the young female heard the other say this while he stood in front of her. She looked up at him with teary eyes, only to be met with the cold, emotionless eyes of her captor. However, since she hadn’t really looked at his face properly, she was surprised to find that he was quite attractive with his deer-like features, excluding the fact that his eyes contained no emotion whatsoever.

Once the man saw the fright in the girl’s eyes, he laughed in a low voice and carried on with his one-sided conversation.

“Don’t worry, I’m not interested in women so, I won’t you or do anything like that, but…” He stopped his sentence short and focused his attention on something that was located behind the tied up girl. She didn’t care about what it was and continued to think of plans that will get her out of the horrifying situation she was in alive, until she heard the ear-splitting sound of metal sliding together, followed by the light footsteps of her captor behind her.

“…I will be needing something from you though.” He continued as he walked towards the girl, “You see, the person I work for, he has a collection and he told me that he wanted to increase his collection. I offered to help him in exchange for a proper job at his office, and well, two years later I’m here still helping him, while getting paid for it.”

Even though she was curious, the female was visibly frightened to know what exactly this man’s boss collected. She hoped it was butterflies, however she herself was not a butterfly nor did she have anything on her related to butterflies. This made her worry even more than she already was. The girl then began to go through things on her that a person might collect, but to her dismay, other than clothes and jewellery, she couldn’t think of anything.

“Do you want to know what he enjoys collecting?” the man asked in his emotionless voice, after creating the same ear-splitting sound as he had produced before in order to gain the girl’s attention.

The young female looked up shocked by the noise ringing in her ears. However, when she did finally bring her eyes to the handsome Chinese man standing in front of her, her heart stopped for probably the hundredth time as soon as she saw what the other held in his hands.

“He likes people’s skulls very much,” said the man, “So much so, that he even has a whole room with shelves full of people’s skinless skulls.” He finished, sounding as if his boss’s collection something to be amazed by.

This was the moment that she knew what kind of things her captor’s boss liked collecting. Skulls. This was also the moment when she understood that she most likely wouldn’t be able to go home to her family, go to school or even see her friends that she grew up with ever again. He’s going to cut off my head and give it to the person he works for so that they can then put it on one of his shelves as if it is a trophy. Knowing this, tears instantly filled her eyes and began to fall down her porcelain face into her lap. He’s going to kill me.

While this was happening, the man’s face twisted at the sight in front of him and he crouched down in front of the girl so that her eyes could meet his own.

“Don’t worry, I’ll kill you before I remove your head, but…”

The girl began to cry even harder, her tears falling into her lap one after the other as if her eyes were broken taps that wouldn’t stop dripping. However, since she was crying so much, she didn’t notice the other stand up and slowly walk behind her until his hot breath touched the back of her neck.

“…As I said before…”

He continued as the young female felt the coldness of the metal object, she saw the man holding before, touch the skin on her neck. She then tensed up and had the intense urge to scream as her captor slowly pushed the sharp end of the piece of metal into her neck, allowing a warm, red liquid to exit her body. After a couple of seconds, he quickly removed the object and finished his sentence.

“…I like to play with the people I bring inside this building.”

The area in which the metal object pierced the girl’s body stung like nothing she had ever felt before, and after a few seconds, the pain started to die down a little bit. However, she was then again face to face with her captor, and soon to be murderer. The girl glared at him with as much hate as she could, to which the other responded with a smile while still holding the horrid piece of metal, which was now dripping with her own blood.

“So, let’s play shall we?”

 

 

 

 

Haha, how was that for you all? Was it a great and uplifting chapter? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I was just joking... I hoped liked it anyway. Does anyone have an idea of who the killer and his boss (original killer) are? Do you think Lay and Kris are going to keep the Skinner case or ditch it and focus on something else (if you know what I mean ;] )?

ALL SHALL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS!!! hehe

I can't be bothered to put a large number of memes and gifs in here so here's just one picture of chibi Neo that I found yesterday

 

 

9661ccc3724824edfc236f2570798c8c.jpg

Peace out (- o -)/