I'm sorry...

No One Knows

Just a head's up, this chapter is all written in third person ;)

No One POV

The average-sized Chinese man stood tall while observing the luminescent colours of the lively city below.  An evil smile was mirrored in the large glass window of the apartment complex's fifteenth storey as the man marvelled at the beautiful sight of Shanghai's nightlife. In the midst of his thoughts, a loud knock was heard from the outside of his door. Sighing in annoyance, the dark character made his way towards the metal door and unlocked it, already knowing who it was.

The irritated man opened the door and before the second, younger male could say anything, the oldest of the two walked back to his window whilst motioning for the other to come in. The second Chinese man moulded his deer-like facial features into a pout after he shut the door. As he made himself comfortable on his friend's wine red couch, the younger male directed his miserable eyes towards the other, who was still enjoying the view of the lit up city. The young-looking man sighed deeply enough to catch the elder's attention,

"What's wrong?" The older male asked the other, who was clearly upset about something, while keeping his cold gaze on the people running around on the streets below.

"Nothing", the young man mumbled. Unsatisfied with his answer, the elder brought his full attention to the troubled person slumped on his couch. He walked until he was positioned behind the younger male and brought his toned arms down so that he could comfortably wrap them around the other's body. The older male lowered his lips to the other's right ear and softly whispered  into it causing the younger to shiver,

"I think I'll just hold you like this until you tell me what's wrong, okay?"

The second man laughed softly and looked up at his older friend to notice the confusion in his usually cold eyes. He smiled sweetly at the Chinese man, catching the elder by surprise,

"But, I don't mind you holding me in your arms...like this. It allows me to at least think that you care about me. Even if it's only for this short amount of time", the older male just looked at the person he was holding with disbelief. He wasn't used to his friend being like this. He had always known the younger as someone who joked around most of the time. He kept thinking about this as his friend continued,

"It makes me happy when you talk to me, and even when you touch me by accident or just say 'hi'. You make me happy..." The younger looked up at the other for the second time, but this time he had tears forming in his eyes. As soon as the older male saw the clear drops of saltiness fall from the deer-like features of his friend, he tried to let go of the man's body in order to sit next to and comfort him. However, when he loosened his grip on the other's body, the second male held on to his arm as if he was holding it for his life. It was then when the younger began crying hysterically.

"NO! Please don't go...I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I upset you and that I may seem crazy r-right now b-but...p-please don't leave me..."

The older male stared at his friend with shock due to his behaviour however, he decided that it would be a good idea to disregard his cold attitude at the moment, so he can help the younger with his sudden panic attack.

"Shhhh..." The elder attempted to calm the other down by softly rubbing his back and patting the dark blonde hair on the younger's head. After several minutes, the younger male began breathing  normally again and his older friend thought that it would be okay to talk with each other once more.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry or anything," The second man in the room shook his head while looking at the soft carpet as if to say 'don't worry, it's not your fault'. As the older male sighed out of relief, the other slowly looked at the plate-sized clock hung up on the white wall and after a short moment, his eyes became round.

"Oh crap! I didn't know it was this late. I should probably get going..." He got up from his previous spot on the couch and stretched his legs before heading towards the door. Before the guest could put on his shoes and leave, the older male stopped him,

 "You can stay if you want," After he suggested his friend to stay the night, the other male, who was currently sitting on the floor seemingly in a hurry to get his shoes on his feet, looked up with surprise written all over his pale face.

"What? Really? Are...are you really going to let me stay the night?" The younger asked warily, and after rubbing the back of his neck, the older man nodded.

"Yeah, it can't hurt. Anyway it's already midnight," He said calmly while staring at the silver clock. When he decided to bring his attention back on his friend, he was greeted by a bright smile on the other's face, and for once in his life, he thought that it would be nice to return the smile to the one whom he had enjoyed spending time with.

Several minutes later, the elder allowed the younger man to use his bed for the night while he continued to stare at the few people, who were running around on the streets of Shanghai at this time of the night. When he decided it was time to go to sleep, the glass window didn't forget to reflect the Chinese man's  dark smirk before he turned to make himself comfortable on his wine red couch. With a sigh, the male protected his tired eyes, from the colourful lights beaming through his giant wall-sized window,  with his toned arm, and thought to himself, 'I think it's time to collect some fresh specimen to add to my collection'. The character chuckled, filling the silent and dark room with eeriness for just a moment, and fell asleep with an evil smile on his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone, how are you?!

So I'm baaaaaaacckkk (for now anyway), but I should be able to upload more now that my maths exam has finished. I'm so happy that I never have to do maths ever again in my life!!! Yaaay!!! (you have no idea how happy I am).

I still have my Japanese exam to go, but I should be fine with that one :)

I just wanted to let you guys know that this chapter is an important part of the story, and even though it may be boring, it will help out a lot when I start to unravel the plot in later chapters.

Aaaaannyyyywaaaay~ I'm so happy to see that I have 9 subbies now. Where's the steamers, bring out the cake! I don't know why, but everytime I log on to AFF and I see that I have a new subscriber or even a comment for my story, I become really happy to know that some people out there way out there actually enjoy what I write. So thank you all very much, and to show you all my appreciation, here are some memes and macros :D Peace out!!! 

83a2a8095d1ee48f88a83f2b6dea7626.jpg 555860_468894403208823_462243547_n.jpg

1236931_468950299869900_115393062_n.jpg I don't know why this one made me laugh so much, but it's so true xD

When I'm trying to do something Kpop related and my Mum comes bursting in my room to ask for help feeding the dogs;

90f53133cd6866fd

tumblr_inline_mu0b8bk7cE1rjyk7j.jpg

 

Also, what did you all think of Luhan leaving Exo. This was my reaction when I found out that Exo will now be a 10 member group:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgdY5DzEfItFWJmRI2X4R tumblr_lusdblgEMC1qbjg0i.gif

seungri_crying.gif

That is all      ^ - ^ /