Please don't do this...

No One Knows

Lay POV

"What?" I heard Kris ask. At first I thought he didn't understand, but as soon as I looked into his eyes, I could tell that he understood as he was seriously pissed off. After a few seconds of looking at him warily, I couldn't stand the intense staring any longer and had to look away to avoid eye contact.

"I said tha-"

"I know what you ing said Lay! I'm not stupid!" The tall man spat at me in his burst of anger and even though I am sort of used to my partner's anger issues, those few words still hurt a little. It seemed as though he could tell I slightly took his harsh attitude to heart as he apologized the best he could almost straight after he unintentionally yelled at me.

"Sorry Lay, you know I don't mean to act this way towards you," He said softly, "But you also know that sometimes I can't help it...right?" I slowly nodded at this while watching him pace around our shared living room. I couldn't help but notice how stressed out he looked from what I said about Xiumin wanting to give the case to someone else, so I decided to try and take his mind off of the topic. We had the whole weekend to discuss it, so why not? I got up from the small, brown-coloured couch that I didn't want (I wanted a bright red one, but Kris said it wouldn't have matched with the rest of the apartment) and walked towards the kitchen while simultaneously suggesting to Kris to go and have a short nap in order to calm himself down as I cooked dinner. After a short time of listening to his rare whining, I finally heard the door to his own room open and shut and I began preparing our meal.

"Okay Lay, let's do this! Now, what do I need first...?"

 

Kris POV

I Left Lay to make dinner while I forced myself to go to my room so that I could calm down but...

"I can't" No matter how many times I tried to keep the angry thoughts out of my head, I just kept going back to the start. I got up from my double-sized bed, and began to pace around the small area of which marked my room. However, I stopped as soon as I thought about what my partner suggested to me earlier,

"Maybe I should take a nap" I contemplated over whether it was a good idea or not until my exhausted brain finally gave in after a long yawn revealed itself. I slowly hopped into bed and laid under the covers, staring at the darkened ceiling of the apartment, and soon after I found myself drifting off into a world of complete darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and was instantly blinded by a single spotlight, and regained my sight after blinking several times before looking around to see where I was. Once I had become aware that I was currently situated in the middle of an abandoned-looking warehouse, I tried to move but to my dismay, I couldn't. It wasn't until I noticed that I was sitting on a wooden chair, with my hands tied behind my back and my long legs joined tightly to the chair's legs, when I realised I was in a sticky situation.

I could feel my heart starting to beat faster while my breathing picked its pace up as well, and suddenly I heard a strange, high pitched laughter ring throughout the old building. Surprised, I tried to speak up to the stranger by asking who they were, but for some reason I couldn't get any sound to come out of my dry throat. It was then when I started asking questions inside my head. Why can't I speak? How am I here when I was just going to sleep a few moments ago in my own room? Where is this? Who is that crazy sounding person, no, thing making its way towards me? What's going to happen to Lay?

Suddenly, I was absolutely horrified as to what will happen to my partner and best friend, Lay, if I didn't get out of this mess. Would he be next? I began to vigorously attempt to loosen the rope around my hands at least so I could protect myself from whatever was out there in the darkness of where the artificial light didn't touch. However, as soon as I started to move in the chair I was tied down to in order to desperately rid myself of the uncomfortable confinement, a very familiar voice rang in my ears and forced me to become still immediately.

"You shouldn't do that..."

My eyes widened from shock as I felt the cold metal find its way to the skin covering the muscles of my neck and I instantly stopped breathing. What this usually soft sounding voice whispered next created a storm of goose bumps along the front of my arms.

"Or my fingers might just slip...right best friend?"

His sentence felt like poison spreading through my entire body. No. It felt as if my heart would burst due to my lack of breathing. What did I do? My head began to hurt as I couldn't understand why this would happen. Please don't do this. I my lips and I was able to force a single word out of my awfully dry mouth before blacking out.

...

...

...

...

...

...

"L-Lay...?"

 

 

 

 

Soooooooooo, Hi guys...I know this is really late as I said I would upload THREE WEEKS AGO, but I didn't realise how difficult it is to upload a new chapter once a week. So I decided that I will put up another chapter tomorrow. Look forward to it for it shall reveal everythiiiiiiiing hehe.

Also, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and my writing allowed you to feel the intense nature of the scene (you know what I'm talkin' about), and leave a comment so I can know what you guys think. And thankyou to those three who are subscribed to this story, it helps a lot :D

I will now leave you with several (or more) memes and gifs which left me laughing my off. Enjoy!!!

 

anorexic-lady-funny-meme.jpg

not-funny_o_253032.jpg when-you-see-funny-meme.jpg

funny-fox-gif.gifI just thought that this was really funny

1958_n7a.gif

gif-asian-girl-cutie-1336194.gif

2a0jel0.jpg

Aaaaaaand of course this gorgeous person ;P

tumblr_inline_nbw5zw4odB1sljikl.gif

Have a nice day!!!