jealousy (I)

Marrying A Doctor Who's 10 yr Older Than Me!

NEXT MORNING:

GONG____(you) pov:

You felt heavy,like something on your side,You awake because of the weight.You slowly open your eyes.you widen ur eyes."Yah!! "you pushed him as hard as you can,you trying..trying..That ajushii not evenn move an inche.He still closed his eye.You struggle to get off from him,but there's no use..You gave up.."uh.chincha..this prevert " you stayed there waiting for he to get up,

 

You looked at his face,'tsk..ugly' you rolled ur eyes..then you look at his figure again..from his eyebrows..down to his eyes..then his nose,his lips are covered.Your eye looking at his ear..'did he wearing earing?there small hole-' suddenly...

"High High I'm so High~
High High up in the sky~~
High High I'm so High~
Fly fly touch the sky

HA HA HA HA HA
Say LA LA LA LA LA
HA HA HA HA HA
Aiiiiiiiite~"

Kwon Jiyong(gd) pov:

I heard my ringtone..it's really distrubed my sleep.I slowly open my eyes,and saw that creepy girl infront of me me."omo!" I get up,I know she totally mad at me..I  directly took my phone and get out from the room.

"Hello?"

"hi Youngbae ?" I answered with my sleepy voice and scratch my head, "are you that busy? you havent visit here like 10 years already..you know?" he whined.

"hahaha..I just gone for 3 month,what's up there?" i smiled,then slowly walking back to the room.

"There's alot famous people came,and about our rookie band for our club ,the competition already end-"

"what?! you ! you guys decided the result without me? are they good enough?."I really shocked they didnt asked permission at me first !.

"er..about that.mian all of us agreed ,these kid even a producer music and makes a lots of lyric their own.They just young that's it. You'll like them,Jiyong."

"argh! NO!NO!NO!, im going to break your leg! I'm going there to see those-"

"They only come for night,as i said they still young..they still a student."

"WHAT?ugh!! arasoo..I'll see ya tonight at the club ,youngbae~" I hang up the phone. They all totally death tonight! I sat on the couch and tossed my phone away.

 

 

Gong___(you) pov:

That ajushii come in with smile while on the phone,I just stared at him and then his smile drop,he look really mad,Really looks different..i quickly grabs my phone.acted busy with my phone..he's not in the mood,i'm scared . 

"...I'll see ya tonight at the club,youngbae~" i over heard him, I turned to him,disblief he said that! i thought he's from good family..Ohmygosh did he fighted with his girldfriend? oh my god. O,O is it because of me?

he's there on the couch,and he tossed his phone ,you widen ur eyes 'omo' your jaws drop,you looked at his back view,he ruffled his hair like crazy,You look at him for a while,All of sudden he get up and let out deep sighed.And take his phone back ,he saw his phone ''OMO,OMO,andwae~my phone" he jogged to his phone and bent down.You giggle on his action.

"pabo.." you state.then laugh back. He looked at you wierdly then smiled,You noticed that it's you 2nd time showed you laugh.You then shut up and back to your phone.

''you're laughing,is that funny? for the 2nd time." he done taking his phone then go towards you,you ignored him. "dont come near me!" you bark at him,he get starled ." why? did you  sleep on my bed?" you frowned,he step back," hee....my back are hurt..ahh..ahh" he pretending like his back are really hurt,You rolled ur eyes.Then his ringtone could heard again,He smiled at you the pick up his phone.You shook ur head while rolling ur eyes

"___-ahh!!! are you awake? you're friends are here!! " your mom sudden called from downstair, You smile ear to ear,you pulled away ur blanket then you remember that you can even move ur legs ,You look up at That prevert..you know he in the middle of conversation ,you can't wait to see your two bestfriend ! " yah~ yah~ ajushii.." you wave ur hand to called him,he saw you but then he tell you to wait for a minute,while still listen to the caller . you pouted 'argh ! oh please...' you rolled ur eye you waited there for a while and you over heard.

"i come tonight noona~ dont worry. I promise...arasoo noona...i promised." he let a small laugh,then ended the call, 'huh seriously... he has 2 girlfriend? prevert!' you can't believe that your thought of him are right! He acted like a nice guy on outside,but in inside...god only know that! huh..you rolled ur eyes,"wae?" he asked you while putting his phone on his jean pocket ," carry me down,Prevert..urm i need to see my bestfriends" you said while tied ur hair like bun.

'' is that how you asking to ur husband?" he curled his lip and put his hand on is hip. "dae? " you frowned, he crossed his arm and look away like a little kid, " nae! arasoo Jiyong shii! can you please carry me downstair?" you gave fake smile severle seconds then rolled ur eyes, " that more I like it" he going towards you ,THEN You relized that he not even wear any shirt! "AHH! Ajushii why you didnt wear any shirt!" you covered ur face,you started to blushed then your mind thinking like bad things happen last night while you asleep, 'huh? no! ' you widen ur eyes ,you put away ur hand." dont tell me you did something last night! omo!omo! tell me something! what do you do last night!omo! umma!!" you cover ur body with blanket then started called ur mom.

kwon Jiyong(Gd) pov: 

im abou to carry her,then she scream, i'm shocked with her action.she said im shirtless then i saw my reflection on the mirro yes I am shirtless! damn it!  she started talking nonsense like im rapping her last night..urgh "___-ah, calm down..calm down..okey? it's just my habit sleeping shirtless.." I'm slowly towards her again. "It's your HABIT?Dont tell me it's your habit sleeping with other girls shirtless!!" she defened her body with her pillow, " NO!  it's just a normal habit of mine! okey?"

she frowned then put away her pillow,"really? did guy always shirtless? ineverseezicoshirtlessbefore" she asked me then mumbled something,"mwo?" now im the one who frowning now, "I need to see zico and Gna now! just..put ur t-shirt in and bring me downstair" she wave her hand,i ran and grab my white  t-shirt and put on,i ran to her and carry her,she put her both hand around my neck .She look happy ,smiled on her own world.arrived downstair."morning for both of you! there you are ___,why with noisy from upstair sweety?" her mom greet us,she wear office uniform.

"ZICO!!!Gnaa!!!!" she screamed as she saw  a guy who peek inside and a girl with her bang hair cover her eyebrows. is that tall guy her bestfriend or what?dont tell me he is her boyfriend,his have perfect figured!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

asianfanfics©2014.ihatemygrandma

heyy! guyy! hope you enjoyed and stayed tune for next chappie for those fan who suggested me 'jelousy' title there you go...and about club and drunk it's comming later on,maybe several chappie ,thanks for awesome idea my fan of this story dropped your commentsss👍👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇😘 you guys can suggest me the title,i'll think about it