it's hurt.

Marrying A Doctor Who's 10 yr Older Than Me!

"__-ah?lets play just one game,okey..?it's so boring to see you sat here alone."Gna,your bestfriend inviting you."an..Anniyoo~ G~"she dragged you along.Now game is called 'musical chair'NOTE:*idk,what that game called but it just like kids game..we started music and go round the chair and when the music stop,you guys have a sit,one by one the chairs will trown away so the last person ,will be the winner..*But this game turns out like a War,just because ,if you win in this game you got $20 ,you dont care about the prize .What you want is just to having fun.As the music started,everyone looked nervous.Then the music stopped A war occur.They pushing eachother body to sat on a chair.In this game there about 20 people playing including you,It's mix boys and girl..Everyone pushed eachother.You already sat on a chair..but they even pushing you to take ur chair ,5 person, pushing you out and pulling you out,you try to stayed still but they're WAY to hard and you flew away from ur chair.you try to take back ur chair but 5 of them turns out kicking eachother..and a girl with high heel kicking you,you try to avoid from her high heel but she kicking you so hard at ur lower region,And that's makes you whine in pain! You drop on floor.IT REALLY HURT."okey! stop! stop! this game is more like a war behave yourself everyone!.chogi? kwenchanna?"mc of the party announced and turns to you,not only the mc but everyone.The girl who kicked  you , is your next classmate."omo..mian..kweanchanna?"she worried and bent down to you.you try not to cried..but it's hurt,"___!? kwenchanna?!!"gna ran to you.You look up at Gna,and shook your head.Gna face turns to a sorry face,she shouldnt dragging you to play game."can you walk?"the high heel girl asked you,with guilty face appear on her.Everyone in the party attention on you."L-let's go home..G.."you felt the pain in your lower region.both of Gna and the high heel girl carry you,you can't even walk properly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"mianhae..jeongmal..mianhaeyo..___-rang"high heel girl said it over and over since they walked you home."what's your name?"Gna asked her,"Ji young.. hm..jeongmal mianhaeyo"she answered."did we have seen eachother in school?"Gna asked again."I think yes,i always saw both of you."she nodding "your are next to my class ji young shii.."you interrupt them."__-rang,sorry.."she looked at you."i'm o-okey"you look down..and THEN you can see blood running down on your leg."aHH!"you scream out loud and stopped walking.Both of them look down and gaps! "I-I call Y-Your P-parent, __-ah!"Gna let go you and took out her phone quickly,call your parent.You sitting down on floor,you guys is half way to your home,but you cant go on anymore..the pain didnt let you!.Jin Young crying beside you and said 'im sorry'over and over,all you said to her is 'it's okey' even it's actually not,but it's nice of her ,who felling really guilty towards you."you're not fine!"she scream and wipe her tears.And check her beg pack all of sudden.She took out her diary or something "ah..w-where I-is i-it!?"she flipped her page dairy in rush.Afer awhile a car 'vroom' next to you guys,and your mom came out from the car."honey kweanchanna?!"she ran to you.Gna told the whole story ,you cant even talked..the pain occur in every short period,but now it's hurt but not after a while it's gone,but then it's come back.You cant understand it,What makes you worried is the blood.

 

Kwon Jinyoung pov:

'BLOOD!'- that on my thought.i cant even blink my eyes..did i hurt her so much..i really didnt mean it.I was crying..I really felt sorry towards her.All she said that it okey,but for me it's NOT! But i do remember..Mom said,my step brother is a doctor in a hospital..or something..I took out my diary and look for my step brother profile that i wrote..I founded it.and the hospital must be nearby here.Wait!? i need to called him.."___-rang! here! go to this hospital.. I tell the doctor to check you for emergency!"i torn my diary paper that on it is the adress of the hospital.Then i gave the paper to her mother."oh thankyou!" her mother took the paper and she and Gna carry ___ ,who look lifeless.My tears fall non stopped just by looking at her,it's all my fault.Then the vroom away.I quickly took out my phone and dailed my step brother number,we not even close but i need him."yeobosaeyo?"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

You can hear your mom sobbing in the car.Your tears rolled down ur cheek.IT MORE and more hurt.Arrived at hospital.Your father carry you bridal style,and your mom running to get wheel chair.Then your mom got wheelchair,your father running back to park the car.Then the nurse running towards you,"may we HELP!"they rushing to you and asked your mother.They saw your condition who blood everywhere.THey brought you to a room and they running everywhere to search a doctor."wait,here we get the doctor first"one of the nurse running as fast as her could.Within 2 minute theres a Doctor with the nurse who talked non stopped(telling something to him).They running,The doctor bowed to your mom and pushed your wheel chair to his room.

 

 

 

it takes lonng time to fix my words..so here we go 1st chappie!! ;D