1 week later.

Marrying A Doctor Who's 10 yr Older Than Me!

gong___(you)pov:

It's been 10 days you stayed at home,living with that Jiyong,you guys always fighted on small matter, you couldn't understand why you dont like him but somehow  you always felt sorry to him too.

sometime you guys just talk over something peacefully but then the next day is a diseaster.

He barely home on the day,He always come back home late ...its not like you care about hin but you're just curious what's he doing, like he not even go to work-..

..your door open slowly ....and it revealed that ajushii

"ehh?hunny bunny you havent sleep yet?" you rolled ur eyes as he asked you like that.

"Yah..Ji yong shii-"

"ahh~ we talked about that stuff tommorow,nae?Im so tired.."he took of his jacket and jump to you ,to your bed.

"Yah! get off .."You hit him with a pillow.

"please let me sleep here today..My entire body might cramped if i keep sleep on that couch,__-ah"you heard his voice over the bed, he's so tired.

"ehh?no no no! you're almost kill me with ur heavy arm!"you push him.

"hsvdjdudh..hxaxzfzfscj..."you couldnt hear what he mumbling about.

"ergh! This ajushii pissing me off"You lied back and pulled hardly the blanket and cover ur body.

Kwon Ji Yong (gd)pov:

I dont even know what im saying ..my eyes are so haevy and im asleep at this position....

----------------------------------------------------------

"tweet..tweet..tweet.." I could heard the birds tweet on the morning,I slowly open my eyes..and look around..ahhh such freashing , I smiled and streach my body on the bed.

"click..click" washroom knob sound.I turned to the washroom and it's ___ with her towel and wet hair.and her reaction..

"omo! You're awake!"she ran back to the washroom.

"urm..wae?"I just strech my arm ignored my prevert thinking right now!

"heeh~,can you please turn around for a second...I need to grabbed my cloths.."she smile.

"urm wae?shiro~" I hugged the pillow and turned to her.

"yaish! prevert..just turn around. palliwa!"she glared at me...that make me want to more..haha

"I'll bring it for you.."I stand up and ..

"ani..no! Yah!" she step back and forward.

I just ignored her and walked slowly to the closet..walk..and..walk..and...walk. here I am infront the closet.

"Yah..JiYong-shii..aish.."i heard her from behind.

I turned around ,she's actually behind me.. I mean behind ..behind me.I look at her wet hair and her exposed wet shoulder...

"yahhh.."she pushed me aside and quickly grab her clothes,I just chuckle there...This creepy girl turned out cute when she mad..she searched her clothes for a while, I just stand there look at her.

"you have white fairly skin.."I commented while looking at her back view body .

"shut up! huh!" she stomped hir foot and grumpily walk back to the bathroom.

I just laughed.wait-wait 0.0 she's walking just now? -_-

"Yah! __-ah ! Who tell you to walked?!"I ran to the bathroom door.

I just heard her chuckled there.yaish this girl..

"click..click" she open the door.

"Ajushii..it's been a week already~" she grinned.

"doesnt mean you recover yet..arachi?"I ruffle her hair.

she drop her grinned and glared at me."I already full fill our promise!"

"HIGH ~HIGH~IM SO HIGH-"

I pick up the called,

"hyung do we need to rebattle the compitition?"

"YES! this bastard.."I yell at daesung.

"arasoo..."he hang up the call,i rolled my eyes.

"are you going somewhere?why do you mad- ani..it's not my business." she hit her head.

"yah~stop hitting ur head.."i grab her hand.

She just stared at me blankly..I looked at her.

"Yah.. both of you.. aigoo~"her mom pop out from nowhere, we both look away.

"umma k-knocked before you come in..how many t-time do I have to told y-you?"___ stutter a bit?

"I just want to said goodbye to my daughter..IM ALREADY LATE! HONEY, jalja~"he mom waved and slammed the door.

She looked at me,I narrowed my eyed.

"what do you mean by 'knocked first'...do you think I'm going to do something-"

"Yah! shikaro!"she hit me.I just laughed while looking at her red face.

"Haha Im going to bathroom.."I tapped her shoulders,she shrugged it off,I just laughed then grabed my towel and clothes.

-----------------------------------------------

I went out from bathroom  and saw her lying on the bed with her close eye.

"tsk..."I just shook my head,"ahh.. you're already out!~hee can we going out? I'm so bored sitting in my toom all day long..nae?"

She sit up all sudden and grinned at me..I dont know how many time already she smile at me..

"no ,I'm going somewhere.. I dont even want to bring you with wheelchair."I ruffled my hair with my towel.

"kwenchanna..I'm going with you nae?..err op-ppa?"she grinned.

o.o I widen my eye as I heard she said 'oppa'

"oppa?" I walked towards her."aish..Just for today..anyway Im all okey already.."she looked at me.

"Um...You're not going to like where -"she cutted my words.

"My own risk."she even did puppy eyes."chincha?"I asured her.

"nae.."

"okey.."

"yeah!!"

"but you need to followed my rule first.."

"bwoyah?" she glared at me,"hum it's so hard to have ur chance today.."

"Chance? what do you mean?"

"I rarely bring a yeoja to hang out with me"

"tsk..Stop it.."she chuckle.

"eyy your oppa here.. is a famous person you know?" I hooked her neck and sat next to her.

"dae? huh..okey what ever you said,I dont care"

"okey! promise!"i turned to her.

"Palliwa..I want to go out.."She get off my hand that hooked her.

"Haha araso,It's just a simple rules..first;You need to called me GD,urmm you need to wear clothes that i buy later on, and if people asked about your age and our relationship don't said honestly to them and dont trust them except me."I looked at her.

"Gd?"she frowned..

"nae,If you dont like it..called me oppa.."I just smiled.

"yahh.. we are we going?" she narrowed her eyes.

"urm My club."I grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

guys^^ annyeong ~~ today..Our gong __ have felling at GD already but..

waited for next chappie ,You guys might need  to ready with ur tears :,(

hehehe might be you guys going to cry.. please waited ,saranghae To all my Reader!

comment down,yeorobun^^