he have life too..(Knowing him little bit)

Marrying A Doctor Who's 10 yr Older Than Me!

 

Gong__pov:

"your what?!"you move away from him."my club,hunny bunny~"

"I can't go there..If my parents know , they might kicked you out.."

"wae?" he stare at you,"umm haish I dont know.."

"if you don't want to join me..Then I'm going okey? annyeong!"he stand up from the bed,

"yah..yahh"You widen your eyes,"byeee~"he turns the knob of ur door.

"Wait!!!" you jump off your bed and ran to him.

"what?"he turns around all of sudden and that makes you bump into him.

"Pak-"

"wow..wow..easy girl"he  grab you from falling.You just stared at him."so.. you agree to go out with me?"He strighten you up,You shook your head to go back to reality.."I guess so"

"okey let's go"

------------------------------------------------------------

it's been 10 minute already you guys in the car,he glance at you every minute while driving,"can you please stop?"You glared at him.He chuckle,and said"stop what? haha my hunny bunny shouldn't forgot about the rules that I told" He turn the car to positioned his white sport car to the parking,

"urm..arasoo"you turned to side mirror

"okey ,Let's go"he put on his blackglasses and went out.You fix your white short dress and went out.Jiyong lock his  car and walk to you,"come on!"he grabed ur hand and walk in to the mall,You just follow him you cant stop looking at him...He was so cool, you look down at you guys hand,he held your hand tightly..you found that you smile slowly.You look around people like staring at both of you..

"Hunny bunny..are you okey?"he turns to you but still walking,You look at him and just nodding.

"We almost arrive"He smile and walk faster alittle bit.

"okey.." you just said it in lower in tone.

You guy arrive at the clothes seller,You look around as you guys enter."Jess!"he called out someone,"nae? chakaman!" You could heard someone voice it's alittle bit like a guy voice but soften,then a beautiful agashii walked towards you,she smile"ohh Gd ,it's been a while!,ohh you must be Miko-san,konichiwa~"she or he hug Jiyong and kiss his left and right cheek, You got really confused she so beautiful but her voice..O.o

 

and one thing he called you Miko? what the hacked..

Jiyong hook you to get closer to him and said"Jess, she's korean..Miko this Jess."he smiled at you,you can't said anything and just smile."oh..mian Miko, nice to meet you,okey what makes you came here?"

"as you can see, this angel like girl should be transform..We need to go to club anyway."

"oh I see,okey Miko ah follow me."

That Jess look at you,you look at Jiyong and he just smile,you grab his hand and shook a little bit, you tried to tell him that you don't want to follow him!...That Jess is a guy!

"it's okey.."he whisper,you shook your head,"Miko ah? ai? Gd? ah palli here"Jess yelling from the inside.

Jiyong smile and just followed you ,who walking slowly to Jess,you turns around evry sec to make sure Jiyong there.

"okey,Miko ah, since Gd where all black,I suggest you to wear this black short dress"

You just nodded,"okey come on I help you with the dress in fitting room"Jess walked towards the fitting room.You widen your eyes and clear your throat to get Jiyong attention,he recieved it.

"Wow..Jess She 's different ,I help her to changes okey?"Jiyong pretend hugging you,you just smile.

"okey ,she's totally different from the others..okey just called me if you need help,I'll wait at the outside.

"okey thanks Jess"You guys look at she went out,You whisper" he's a guy.."

"Haha I know..okey go change.."

You quickly get in the fitting room,you undress ur self and put on the black dress,It's so tight but still fit on you, you having difficulties to zip the dress,You really hesited either called Jiyong or not but You pop out your head from the fitting room,"urm..I need a little help.."He suprised that you pop out your head,

"here.."you get in the fitting room back.

"It's really not sound like you~"

"okey what ever you say.."he get in and close the door,You blushed.

"okey , I'm gonna turn around and you going to make it quick,arasoo?"

He shook his head,"what did I told you earlier?"

"eyy,chincha..Arasoyo Gd oppa..."you just mumble.and rolling ur eyes

"okey,turn around"he order you.

"make it,quick.."You turns around.while link ur finger sof both of you hand.

He getting closer to your back,You can fell it.

"___-ah.."

"umm?"

he touch the zip of the dress,You getting goose bump.You can felt his cold finger at ur back.He doing it slowly and you just felling akward there. You reach out his hand and turned to him,He stared at you and just froze there.You look away and said "palliwa..I felt unconformtable-"

He suddenly getting closer to ur face while hugging you.You just widen your eyes..You blushing ,you didn't even push him instead you felt like there's butterfly in your stomach.You blinking ,hoping you hit him or what but you didn't do anything.He close his eyes and put his head near your shoulder and whisper "I'm not going to this here.."he zip ur dress.You just frozen there.

"okey, it's done...." he whisper and went out .

you breath in and out and look at the mirror in the fitting room,your body all red ,you hit your head rapidly.

then you went out,"Gd? Miko?are you guys done?"Jess pop out from nowhere.but in the right time.

"yes."Jiyong shout.

"woah..Miko ah you look so y"Jess exclaimed.

you look down felt embrassing, this dress exposing your tight,

(just focus at the dress , please dont mind with the face okey)

"now make up!come Miko ah~"he grab you ,you turn to Jiyong 

"Jess,make sure she look different!"he shrugg and smrik 

at you.You just followed Jess

----------------------------------------------------

it's been like 1 hr an half already ,You just sat there ,quitely.

"r u guys done yet?"GD came with his icecream, "yupp ,we are..just a little bit...and..DONE!"

"okey Miko ah stand up,dear" You stood up as Jess told you.

"that's beautiful!" he exclaimed again.

You take a look to the mirror and ...you look like crap! you look like b!tch -.-,You really look different...and you dont like it with the fake lashes on...

"urm I think we should go for now,Thanks Jess! see you later~~"Jiyong grab you and walk out.

"GD oppa...I dont like this.."You mumble.

"Me either.."he mumble,"what?!" you stop walking.

"Just wear them..okey? this part of the rule ..remember"he tap your head and proceed to eat his icecream..

"unbelieveable.."you shook your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guy go back to his car,You quickly get in..The dress is exposing.."yah..Gd-ah..I dont want wear this dress.."you turn to him.

"urm..I see that..but you have to'' He pout,"hm.."you just sighed.

"There's my coat and ..put it around you"He looked at you.

"It's okey.."

"no~~ hold this icecream.."He gave you his Icecream,You just held it since he told you..

he took his coat and wrap around you..You just look at him.He smiled

"there you go.."he start driving and you held his icecream..

"urmm..can't you please finish This first"

"Finish that up for me.."

"Urm I dont eat ice cream"

"What?!"he glance at you.

"I don't like it and I never eat  them"You turns to him.

"Then try some..hunny~"

"I dont want.."The ice cream melting down..and you take tissue.

"Try some..or else it' melting on you"he said.

"I really not going to eat it.."You narrowed your eye.

he stop the car and look at you..You guy under The road bridge.

"Okey..Why not you taste some?"he folded his arm.

You shook your head,He took the icecream and eat it from meltting then he gave it to you.

"no~~,finish it up..Gd-ah~araso?"

He getting closer to you,You stared at him.He put the icecream to your mouth,YOU starled at what he doing you close your mouth tightly.

 

"Now what you need to do open your mouth bunny~"he look into ur eyes.You grab his hand that held icecream and put it away.

"oppa..chincha.."you wipe your lips."I'm going to eat this time only" You took the icecream and eat it..You cant tatse the cold icy cream like and it is sweet,

You gave it back to him.

"so how is it?" he eat the icecream happliy.

"why even you like this cold stuff? huh Just Like G.na and Zico.."you rolled ur eyes

"It's freshing~"he finished eating.

"My hand so sticky-"

"high~High~

Im so high~

high ~high up

In the sky-"His phone ringing..

"hello.."

"she already arrived? nuna..Just let her do what she want..tell her I'm on my way"

"thanks,nuna~"

he end the call.he grinned and drove off,You look at him deeply,he don't even bother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys arrived at fancy like hotel."why?are we here?" he don't even answered you.

"ya..Gd-ah?'' You glared at him...He don't notice you.

"Okey! we arrived!"he turns to you.

"umm.."you look away..

He walked out .You fix the dress,It's so tight!

"aish.."He open the door,

"I'm -"he grab you and fix his coat on you,He smile..

"remember what ever I told you.I have something to do ..and you just have to act,like we are friend,okey ?

"araso."you nodding.He held your hands."no-"

"why it's sticky?"he turned to you.

"I told you earlier.."

"when?"

"urmm I dun remember"

"it okey we go to toilet first"

get in to the fancy like hotel.He dragging you to toilet, this place is really big and crowded ,people was staring at you guy and whispering.

Jiyong go in to the toilet with you,He put both of you guys hand to the tap water.He washed your hand and his hand.You just stared at both of your hand.
"__-ah, we going to meet my friends first but you gonna stayed with them araso?"he talked and smiled while washing,

"yah don't leave me.."you held his hand."it's okey.."he turns to you.
 he just smile,

 

This place a little quiter then the down floor,the place look like a bar .

 

"Hyung!"someone voice.
"where are the others?"Jiyong said in different tone.
"urm..they on the roof except Bom noona,she's with Miko- wait,wait,who is this  lady?" he turns to you.

"non of your busisness ,let's go to the roof since everyone there."Jiyong walk again.

on the roof,it look like garden with the green view everywhere and colourful flowers.You guys walk and then arrive infront of 6 people who sat and lay on the bench.They stood up ,"gd?" 
"hyung?"
"oppa?" they said unisonly.

"okey I want to make it short,please takecare of her..and dont do such thing to her arasoo?"

"who is she?"a guy with his deep voice asking,he is handsome though.
"urmm.."Jiyong look at you,you think he asked you to answer it.
You just think out something."Chingu.."You said.

"uh? nae, we're chingu..and please don't do anything to her!! I got to go"Jiyong ran out.
You just watch him go..

"chingu? I never seen you before?"a girl with her short hair said.

You just keep quite,"something not right" the guy that Jiyong meet earlier said,they look at you from head to toe.

"so what's your name?"a girl look like younger than you but you think that you have seen her somewhere with Jiyong ,she asked you.

"I like your dress" a guy with dark circle said.
"urm,there should be a reason why? you come here?"
"the thing is how old are you?"all of them look at you.You just stand there,smiled awkwardly.

"she is ignoring us"They glared at you.
then all of sudden.

"argh!! That little ...Acting really like pro..ergh!!why Gd not even realise that!!!"a lady come with cursing words ,well she look like barbie doll.

you look at her.She look at you back and confused..she then slowly walk to the short hair girl,"minzy -ahh,who is her?"..she whispering but You could heard that..

"unnie..gd oppa brought her here.."you guess that girl name Minzy ,whisper back.They keep eye-ing you since you dont talk back.You really sick of it,

"okey..kumanhae..dont look at me like that.."you look each of them.They all widen their eyes.

"I'm sorry ,I can't tell you anything..so please don't be mind If I'm not even answering you guys.."you said again.

"but how old are you anyway?"the girl name Mnizy asked you.

"Urmm..can't  answer..anyway who are you guys?"you asked them.

"what?!?"all of them said unisonly.
"unbelieveable..." 
you just look at them,who widen their eyes like disbelief that you dont even know them.
"I mean..what are the propose you guys in this club?"You asked them but instead of answering they jaws drip even wider.
"urmm I think I need go to toilet"you excuse yourself to walk away from them.
you took the lift but then stopped by someone,that having deep voice "waiit!"
the tall guy get in to the lift.You just lean at the wall of the lift.
"where are you going?"he asked you.

"urm?toilet.."
"do you know where?"
"umm I think so"
then both of you in silent state.you arrive at the level at the bar like earlier.
You get off the lift then he followed you.You just ignored him,then you don't felt confortable that your surrounding are making out! so you step back want to go to the lift back,but you bump to Jiyong's friend that followed you."oh,sorry..do you need a little help?"he said,you turn around and look up at him.

"yes.."
"okey ."he grab your wrist and walked out of this bar.He brought you to the hollow way where the toilet located.
"I'll wait here" he said.You did notice that ,while you guy walking people stop and stare for a while .

You just nodded and get in.And look to the mirror,You really don't like the make up.Then some girls in the toilet talking,
"Yah..do you guys think GD come today?"
"I think so,but why they re-battle the rookie?"
"I see him yesterday! you don't trust me?"
"well ,I heard his girlfriend already arrive today?"
"Have you seen her? she really pretty,she's japanese girl."
"no,I havent but..I heard that 2ne1 and Bigbang member don't like her.."

"shh! watch your mouth.."
three of them look at you,You pretend to washed your hand then they stop talking and walk out.
You really curious? Gd? is a famous person? urmmm what is 2ne1? ,bigbang? not longer after that..

"omo! Top!"
"oh my gosh ! he's so handsome..."
you heard them as they went out.you turn to the door wondering who is Top?.0.o

Then you turn back to the mirror,you really can't take it anymore,after seeing urself look like craps ,You washed off the make up.

You done for 5 minute.You look yourself on the mirror .better.

then someone walk in the toilet and he is the guy that with deep voice.
"urm? are you just get in female's toilet?"You turn around to him.
"are you?"he look around.then look at you back,he ignoring you.

"what?"You asked him.
"You the one with GD right?"
"wae?"
"oh you look different,what took you so long?"
"um..sorry"
then all of sudden ,a beautiful lady walk in,she's Jess!.you widen your eyes .She look at you ,then called you,"Miko!hii~ umm,Top? " while waving her hand.

"Jess,Long time no see."Jiyong's friend bid Jess.
"yeah but Miko-ah your make up all gone."she turn to u .
"Miko?her name is Miko?"
"yeah,Gd told me that"
You just stayed quiet.

"so you're japenese too?"Top asked you,you think that his name.

"No, she's korean"Jess answered it for you.
"Okey,Im confused right now."Top running his finger on his head.

"Urm,well,Miko ah want me to fix your make up?"
you just widen your eye,you can't say no.seriously you dont want.U just washed it off!!..

"Let's go back to the roof,we better hide,before everyone go crazy,esspecially the girls."Top said.

-------------------------------------
You guys at the roof,and everyone greet Jess.
after greeted, everyone look at you.
"Top oppa?who is she?"minzy point at you.At the same time ,Jess asked you.
"Miko-ah? let's touch up ur face."she turns to you.
Everyone widen their eyes except Top and Jess.
"Mi-ik-ko?!?"everyone unisonly said that name..well they think that your name.
"She is the girl that Jiyong bring ,isnt she?"everyone asking at Top and Jess.

"Guys..what's going on?"you heard familiar voice from the back.
Everybody turn around and saw Jiyong.
"GD ah..Explain who is she?"
"2nd Miko?"
everyone glaring at him,He walked towards you.He really look like a man ..like a real man .He look different from Jiyong that u used to know.Back to reality...
"Miko?"Jiyong smirk at you.You just gave him a look.
"yah..dont you dare to smirk.."You hit him on the shoulder.
Jiyong chuckle then said,"Miko~what happen to ur face?"he tap ur nose .
"umm..."you just stay silent.
"let's go ,somewhere first.."he grip your hand and walk away from them.Jiyong's friends were like 'dumbfounded'

Both of you on the lift,
"why you washed away the make up?"he whisper.
"I dont like it."
"I know but that the only way to cover your face.."
"what do you mean?"
"people can't recognize you"
"so what if they recogniz-"you stopped ur words as The lift door sliding,the place was quiet,no one here..You guys get out from the lift
"urm I need you to listen to me.arachi?.."he stop walking and hold ur both hand.

You look up at him.He continue his words"The reporter might be around..people might noticing you"

"okey..okey..I need to know a million of things!"
"Urm..okey but.. we need to go to taeyang's room first..."he look around
he dragged you to a room,at this floor level look like hotel theres many room.
he locked the door,then turns to you."okey what's is it?"

"I need to know every one of your friends.."
he nodded"go on.."
"what is bigbang? what is 2ne1?"
he nod again.
"how many level this clubs have?what level represent?"
You frown.
"what is 'Re-battle the rookie'means?"
Jiyong nod and sighed,"is that all?"
you shook ur head,
"one more question...Who is Miko?."
He look you into the eyes after heard you said that name.
"urm.."
You raise your brows.
"okey..Hunny bunny..We are a gang-"
you laughed as he answered you.and that make he stop his words.
 You was like what?!Jiyong? this ajushii XD are you kidding me?a gang?

He folded his arm and glaring at you.So you slowly stop laughing and said,"ha..ha..okey okey ..I'm sorry, go on"

"I'm gonna tell you one time.."he deathly in serious tone.
"oh..okey"You nodded.
"So you asking about Bigbang and 2ne1 right? both of this word are name of two group,where Bigbang is my group that consist Me,Top,Taeyang,Daesung and Seungri.While 2ne1 is a group that consist 4 lady name Dara,Bom,Cl and Minzy.
They're my friends,that you meet at roft earlier and they are like my family,so about the rookie rebattle,It is a competition for giving chances for the one that talented and a little bit younger than us,Just for the new generation for my club..and About the level of the clubs,on the underground is where the wain ,beer and all kind of drinks down there   ,so the first level is where we perform on stage which the entrance door located.So the 2nd floor is a bar well ,people there are only.3rd one is here..I meant this level .Here people are not allow to go here because It's our individual room and at the end way of coner  ,the two room are our studio and practice dance room....clear?"

You just look at him cluelessly,"urmm.."you scratch ur head .
"Em? em? that's okey you'll get along with my friends soon ..So what you need to do is dont remove the make up and pretend ur name Miko.araso?let's go eat lunch ,I'll boiled the water and take raymeon cups.just stay here"he tapped your head and went out.
You just watch him go.
"what the hack?Now I became Miko? who is Miko?"you stopmed your foot and sit on the bed of that room.while folding ur arm.

then not while after that the door open,"uh?Ajushii! you havent answer me one thing...who is Mik-ko?...shhhiiit..."you tap ur mouth,He is not Jiyong but onr of his friend with narrow eye ,well he have that cute eyes smile.he widen his eye?that what you think ,eventhough with his narrow eye.
"Miko? what are you doing in my room?! you called me ajusshi?!"he almost scream.You quickly stand up and bow to him."sorry.,So it's yours?I dont know sorry.."
"don't say sorry to me..EXPLAIN what the hell are you doing on 3rd floor?"
you just smile and try walk towards the door to go away from this narrow eye guy.
"yah!yah!,I don't know what ur relationship with GD but that doesnt meant you can enter at this 3rd floor ."he grip your wrist to prevent you to go near the door.

"__-ah.."Gd suddenly open the door and stop as he saw your condition ,"Taeyang?"
"huh? what is she doing here?"
"It's okey.. she with me.."
"I don't care!"
"okey stop it! I bring her out .."
"no! she's here without my premission..."
"I asked her to wait here.."
"NO .. Isn't you the one said that  on this floor if any person step on here they  will got their punisment ?"The guy with narrowed ayes named taeyang said.
"She just another case.."Jiyong rolled his eyes.
"Miko..Uh. huh 2nd Miko."Taeyang give up and went outside.

"Ajusshi-"
"don't called me that,I told you to call me..."
"Gd .. okey ,arraso ..huh you haven't answered me-"Your stop.
"Taeyang-ah Do you boiled water for two the raymeonn-"Top suddenlly pop up.

"Miko??"Top widen his eyes.
"She with me.."Jiyong stated.
"urm? okey where is taeyang? and bytheway do you boiled the water?"
Top asked.
"He just went out,yes I'm the one boiled it.."Jiyong answered.
"Ok."Top closed the door.

"His name is Top?"You asked Jiyong ,he so charming...
"yeah..urm okey what do you want yo ask?"
"How old is he?"U stared at the door.
Jiyong frowned"are you intersted on him?"
"Yes..wait what? NO.."You blurt out,then back to reality.
"what?!"Jiyong come closer  to you,and touch ur head," are you in fever? Just in that second you intersted on him?"Jiyong frown.
"No..Noo..I am not."You shook ur head.
"Okey..I keep eye on you.And also Top.."he narrowed his eye.

"What? uh..whatever..Bytheway who is Miko?"You frowned.
"You.."he faking a smile.
"Tell me now..I won't understand why they keep-"Your words stopped when the dore suddenly open wide and reveal Taeyang ,He walks towards you and grip ur wrist and when outside the doorway and you could see all of 2ne1 and Bigbang member are there.

"Miko now you-"Taeyang stopped you at the wall,more like he tossing you to the wall . You against the wall looking at them.
"What are you doing?!"Jiyong come out from the room.
"She need to be punish,your the one made that Rule and She must get the punishment! "Taeyang folded his arm.all of them nodded except Top looking at this drama.He just standing there.

"yes I did but she just can't be punish."Jiyong folded his arm.

"No!!"all of them said it in same time.
"Urgh.."Jiyong give up to argue.

"Assa! "All of them cheering and Hi five eachother.
"I'll ask and you'll answered,not GD..arrasoo?"Taeyang smiled ,he just turn out to someone else.
"Okey just five question.."Jiyong push taeyang on face.

"yah! yah! ..get off my from my face"Taeyang push off Jiyong hand.

"How old are you?"Minzy asks you.
"urm?"You look at Jiyong.
"Just tell them.."He rolling his eyes.
"Well..um younger than all of you.."You just answer .
"Well then..You should be formal with us.."Seungri folded his arm,he's just cute like a panda.

"huh? she'll never be formal.FYI"Jiyong smirk.

You glared at him."Yah! ajusshi ..you just different! "
"Why? because I'm-"You closed his mouth from reveal something that you don't want to hear.

"Shikaro.."you deathly glare at him.
"What?hello? Miko-ah..what's ur releationship with GD hyung?"Daesung said.

You put away ur hand.and clear ur throat."Urm..well he Just..just..well urm just ..friend of mine.."you force to smile.
"Aren't we just like bestfriend?"Jiyong hooked ur neck and smirk.
"shut up Jiyo-GD ah.."You put aeay hus hand then you just realise you almost said his real name.

"Wait!! If GD and you being friend longer than us ,why you didn't show up?and also You could be just have the  same age as Minzy?"Cl said.
"Um? well,we just meet.."I scratch my head.

"Eh?"Everyone frowning."why you come here if you even younger than Minzy"Bom asking.

"Well,hang out with Ji-D.,I think.."You answer.

"If you really GD friend ,why you don't know us?"Taeyang said.

"Well...urmm..I just meet him and plus he never tell me about you guys.."I smiled akwardly.


"Okey! you guys only have One more question to ask.."Jiyong smiled.

"urgh.."Everyone looking eachother.

"are you married?"Top suddenly asking.Everyone look at him,I widen my eyes,Jiyong narrowed his eyes,

"Oppa!"
"hyung..what on earth are you asking?"
"she's already said she is younger than me.."minzy exclaim.

"Okey Minzy got the point! asking session is over!"Jiyong grabbed my hand.

we went at small conner kitchen? he gave me cup of ramen.
"Oppa.."
"hyung!.."the others following us though

"We just want to eat,please give us a break.."Jiyong smile evily.

"G D ah ,You should tell the truth about her."The one looks younger them me,well she is not.

"Dara noona..Stop it..She already answer you guys 5 I think it's more that 5.."Jiyong just smirking.

"High~high~I'm so high- uh? ..Hey!..uhh Jess are you leaving? urm I just need you to fix her up...please..pretty please....urm..alright..See you next time! haha"Jiyong answered his phone.Then he looking at me.

"wae?"I ask him.
"hurm..I need to send you back home.."He fake hus smile,everyone look at him.

"Jiyong-D -ah...Wae..?"I grab him and keep away from his friends.


"Jess can't cover you up I mean with make up,she's busy..I just need you to be protect..and-"Jiyong whisper

"okey..Ajushii,.I don't want to stayed at home.."
"___-ah.. If you want to stay then listen and do what I want you to do,can you promise that?"He smile.

"ergh?"
"I gave you the simple rule you can't even kept it.."
"Okey..I'm sorry ..Jiyong-ah.."

"still forgot about my rules.."He shiok his head.

"Okey! Gd oppa..mian-hae-yo..neomu neomu mian hae yo..I'll keep ur rules..just please I want stay here for a couple hours maybe?.."You mocking smile like him.

he scoff,"Haha ..Okey..I just need to figure out how to make up you.."

"allow us~~"Four lady interupt us
"we listen all you guys saying it's so loud ,__-ah.."

Jiyong widen his eyes,Busted

"Hahaha...I can felt something in the air..is it love?"Taeyang said,

"shut. up youngbae.."He catching taeyang.

"Okey see you guys won! "Jiyong stop ,and walk towards me.

"her name is ___.She's my black pearl..You guys heard me ,fix her up.."He hook my neck.

"Gd ah..I keep the rules doesn't mean ,I'm 100% changing.."I put away this ajushii hand off me.

"ouu..right..okey I'm out,take care of her.."Jiyong back into his genuine smile and walk out.

"yaah..odiga?"I whine.
"I'm busy..annyeong"he wave his hand without looking at me.walk away

I blow up my bang."chincha.."

"wae? do you feel uncomfortable with us?"Minzy asking.

"aniyo,I just-"bom cutted me off.

"it's okey,Kaja.."she dragging me to somewhere,I bet her room..4 of them are so excited to put make up on me.

_____________________

"just let her to be natural.."CL said
"I want her eyes have more glitter!"Bom protest.

"yah..It Okey..let's put everything pink.."Dara interupt.

"bajayi unnie,I took pink dress of yours ..so suit with her."Minzy snap her finger and walk to Bom's closet.

"Don't forgot hot pant too"Bom said.

"ergh..too much eyeliner.."CL complaint.

I just smile.and chuckle to their attitude.like a little kids.I get along with them so much.

"Ookey!!"four of them standing infront of me.

"you can open ur eyes"Bom unnie said.

I open my eyes slowly."ottae?"I smile.

"yepposo.."Dara unnie smile.

I look through mirror,"Wow"I smile.

"your dress already okey.."

"your so cute"They comment.

"knock..knock"the door room been knocked."Is everythings done,GD said-"Top voice all over the room.he stopped

___________________________________________________________________________


 

GUYS!! my dearest reader mian!!! jeongmal mian I didn't update!!! I have a little problem with home, our WIFI been broken and seriously it take ages to fix it ...T-T IHATE WHEN I LIVE WITHOUT WIFI!! so I'll keep getting so many edit popping out..I think I like to make the story even better..Stay tune MY CUTE PRETTY Readers and I'm really thanked to MY subbiess and voters~~ SARANGHAE do comment ~~ I'm happy to see you guys  comment ! LOve you

 

cr:Ihatemygrandma ^.^

 

Please tell me either you guys understand or not what I'm trying to tell~