my oh my

Marrying A Doctor Who's 10 yr Older Than Me!

kwon jiyong(gd)pov:

she move aside as she realise that we both lean on eachother.She look at otherside,dont even want to look at me.

"urmm __-ah~ lets go eat down stair~" I cleared my throat to washed away the akwardness in the room.

 

"ah? yeaa we should eat downstair the food were colded already.." she running her finger on her head.I walked toward her while she tied her hair neatly.After she done,I carried her up.I gently walked out the room and slowly as i go downed the stair.I put her down after we arrived at the dining table.

I took the opposite seat of her,"okey~lets eat! "I smiled at her.

"umm" she nodded then took the spoon.

I stared at her as she taste my soup.She look at me,"wae?" she frowned and sit back.While glaring at me.

"nothing~ ,I just want to know what you think about my food? you can proceed to eat"I smiled and pushed her plate a little bit toward her.

"Dont look at me like that,are you eat too or NOT?"she rolling her eyes and eat back."oh okey!" I took my spoon and taste my soup then glance at her..She's so cute while eating,Then she caught me I quickly look down on my food.

"tsk..Ajushi Im going to stopped if you glance at me once again,for real." she frusted

"hunny bunny~ okey arata~"I gave her 'okey' sign

Gong___(you)pov:

He eat his foods while you eyed him and proceed to eat. His mouth are full with foods, you stared at him.he didnt bother tht you looked at him, He look so cute..you just stared at him so deeply...

"high~ high~ im so high~ high~ high~ up in The sky-" his ringtone slapped you to go back to reality~,you shook ur head as you relized that you are staring at him, he suddenly stood up ,walked to living room while talking to the caller.

'tsk..His a doctor? duhh more like a prevert ajushii to me.Talking with his scandal or wutever' you rolled ur eyes while listen his voice on the background.

you finished ur food and drink a glass of water,

"I cant, Im sorry~" You overheard it,Suddenly ur phone vibrate and its "Gna" msg,

'I cant find him..Do you have any idea where he went?'

You widen ur eyes,"Zico..where are you?" you sighed and read back the msg.you rubbed ur temple..

"__? kwenchanna?" Jiyong jogged to you and he put his hand on ur back.You turned to him,"Im okey." you turned back,"urmm you didnt felt anything hurt?"he sat on the chair beside you.

"No,i didnt" You shook your head.

"urm.. are you done?" he looked at ur plate.

"um" you just nodded to say yes."you want go upstair?"he asked you again, "urm its okey.. you better eat breakfast first." you said then looked back ur phone.

He go to his sit and proceed to finished his food,

'Where is him?..Zico Im sorry,if it hurts you..' in your thought.you really in a deep thought

"are you okey?"Jiyong asked you all of sudden.

"urm?" you turned to him, you didnt hear what he said,you looked at him.

He frowned. "nothing.." ,he stood up and picked up his plate and yours and went to the sink to washed it.

Kwon jiyong(gd) pov:

I washed the plates,  i never washed anyone dish neither my own plates after eatingXD

this is my first time.LOL 

Suddenly two arm embrace my waist,I startled for a second. And look down and it her.

she stood there without saying anything.Im curious why she did this? o.O

I done washed everthing then  held her both hand and turn around.She looked down.

"what is going on?"I bend down to reached her level.

I saw her tear drop one by one."Im sorry."

"sorry? sorry for what?-" "ding-dong" the doorbell ring. we both looked at the main door.she wipe her tears.

"who's it?" she looked at me. "I dont know this is not even my house.."

"ouh yea.." she knocked head.

"do you want me to open it-"

"NO!"she barked.

"okey..okey.."I put my hands up,I carry her to the door.

as we arrive we borh heard the visitor said something"anyone home?"

"oppa maybe they all going to worked?"

"urm Gd did said that he's off, isnt he?"

"are we on the right address?"

"ding -dong-ding-dong"

I think I know that voice..

"hunny bunny~ its my parent.."

"what?!"

"shussh~ I explained later on." i put my finger  on her lips.

"go ahead open it.. then" she move a little aside.

"Please how many time i had to said dont move ur leg~"

"I forgot sorry" she grinned for 1 sec.

I open the door ,

"annyeon- Gd-ah! " my father relieve that its m who open the door.

"appa? why did you come?"I frowned

"We both want see our daughter in law, is it a problem?"appa frowned too.

"Gd ahh ,I havent talked to her that day when we disscused about the marriage.."my step mother interput  . 

"urm she.." I tried to think a reason, so that they didnt met her.

"I-I'm here..both of you guys can come in.."she push me aside then bowed to my parents.I widen my eyes.

"omo! you're  here.. " mom exclaimed 

They both go inside and went to living room,I narrowed my eyes at ___.She just looked at me back.I narrowed my eyes even more.

"what? Look.. I dont want to hurt your parents heart "she rolling her eye.

"Gd ah~ why you guys still there?"appa shout.

"do you have to carried me? " she frown.

"yes, of course" I answered her.

I carry her up and went to living room ,

"She havent recover yet?" appa asked me.I just shook my head.

"Im okey.. dont have to worried" __ smiled as i put her down.

"how's your bussiness Jiyong?"my father asked me all of sudden.

"urm.. I dont know." I shrugged.

"What bussiness?"__ whispered at me.

"nothing.." I whispered back..

"Where is ur parent dear?"mom asked both of us.

"worked" both of us said in same time.

both of us looked eachother.she hit me gently.

I just chuckled,I know she just acting..like she said earlier 'she dont want to broke my parents heart.'

"why you didnt brought her to ur house GD?"my appa asked.

"urm?she need go to school,her parents said her school are nearby."I answered in boring tone.

"eh? you never said about ur HOUSE."__ eyed me.

"hahaha Jiyong-jiyong."appa shook his head.

"pft..urm umma-nim appa-nim, you guys must be thirsty..mind if I make drink?"she rolled her eyes then turned to my parents.

"it's okey..dont have to-" my parents reject her.

"It okey."she smiled at my parent.

"hunny bunny..you forgot our promised.." I smirked.

"what promised?" she looked at me cluelessly.

"leg."I stated.

"oh, then carry me up" she pulled me up.

"aww such young age lover" mom aww-ed at us.

I carried her up and went to kitchen.I put her down at drink maker zone,she turned  to me.

"urm what your father and mother would like to drink?" she asked me while checking the tea bags and coffee packs.

"urm I dont know.." I shrugged.

"tsks.You should know what ur parents like drinks and foods.." she shook her head.

"That's a daughter charge for ..not for a son~ A son will always with his own world and come when they need help. Do you know the different about a guy and a girl?" I said arrogantly.

"huh..whatever,urm anyway take the tea pot and 4 cups on the upper cupboard there." she point up direction.

"haha are you change the topic now?"I said while open the cupboard and took everything that she needs.And gave to her.

"no..Im not" she took a tea bag then she clean up the little dusty at the mouth of the cups with fabric .

"You're lose anyway "I turn my body and lean against the cupboard.in same time she put the tea bag in the pot.

"Who said that? I dont wanna waste time to argue with you..urm here, put in hot water at this level Jiyong-shii. "she gave me the teapot.

"oh? really? my hunny bunny heart became tender~~ " I and went to the auto hot water.I let it full .Then get back to her ,who put the cups on a tray .

"okey ,thankyou-- YAH! why it's full?,Ajushii!" she stopped her words than yell at me .she  shook her head .

"Ji Yong ah? what are you guys doing there?"Appa asked from the living room .

"eyy..This ajushii ,you screw up"she trying to hit me.

"Mian..okey? let's go ..hurry" I walked quickly to the living room before that-XD

"yah..yah.."she yell at me but in lower tone.

"ouh yeah , I forgot" I running my finger on the back of my head. 

"tsks,you the one who make the promise,how come you the one who forget,here carry this tray first "She point the tray.

"urm? let me carried you first.."

"the tray first.."she stomped.

Then all of sudden mom pop out of nowhere

"Gd-ah ,__-ah? what took so long?"

We both straighten our body, we both startled by the present of my mom.

"Umma-nim ,sorry for waiting..just having problem to carry this."__ said shy-ly while ponting the tray.

"let me help you guys" mom smiled and carried the tray and went to the livingroom , both of us was like 'phew!' .

"that's so close.."i said .

"okey ,let's go"she respond .

we went to living room by carry her ,of course.

Mom pouring the tea into the cups.

"So when you get back to work"Appa asked me.

"After she recover maybe.."I shrugged.

"here you go the drinks" Mom done poured and gave the cup to Appa.

Appa and umma drink it.(The tea is hot remember?) consequently both of them like'omona! it's hot' o.o

"oh my god! Jiyong..took cold water! palli~ omo!omo Im sorry umma-nim Appa-nim ,I should warned you earlier" She push me as she asked to took the cold water.she stood up and bowed,I ran to the kitchen pouring the cold water to two of glass,Then ran back and quickly gave to my parents.

I felt sorry towards them,They sticking out their tounge.XD

"jeongmal,mianhaeyo.."___bowed.

"Appa, mian it's all my fault"i rubbed the back of my back neck.

"I can't fell my tounge"Appa answered.(in a joke way)

"omo..Im really sorry"__ running her finger on her head.

"hahaha it's okey~"appa said.

Its been a while Appa and mom talked,laughed with us.It's fun to talked with my parent .

"oh,Jinyoung must be on her way home"mom said.

  

 

 

#ZicoZicoNii happy birthday to yoou!!!!zico~

guyss!! im sorry havent update constantly (school task  are so many,there so many works to do  I'll update as soon as posible ) I love you guyss! and yey! 3k viewers! really sorry to my subbies, anyway happy birthday to me too•_• stay tunee~

 

and to my JIYONGGG! it"s really belated greet for you!! happy birthday to you!! T^T

"why do you forget your husband birthday!!"

hehhe jiyong~~ happy birthday! belated day!~~