flaskback.

Marrying A Doctor Who's 10 yr Older Than Me!

 Jiyong put you down to ur bed.Then he sat next to you."i can walk around.how many time i told you."you rolled your eyes.He smile at you,"No..no..no..You can't how many time i need to told you?~"he pinch ur cheek."YAA..ya..Oww!" you kicked him off the bed."wow..wow.."he sat at the floor."is that how you treat your husband?"he pout and placed his chin on the bed."ehh?husband? who said you're my husband ?,prevert.."you rolling ur eyes again.He stand up.You look up at him."I need to work..see you later sweety.."he tapped ur head.then walk towards the door knob then he stop."urm..dont walked around..I called your mom..okey?".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kwon Jiyong(GD)pov:

I closed the door ,then i found out her parent infront of our umm i mean her bed room.They gave me awkward smile."oh..omma-nim,appa-nim..i need to work..so please takecare of __.Dont let her walking around,and for information..i'm going to check her after i done working."I smile then bow."aigoo..arasoo Jiyong takecare too..nae.."her mother tapped my arm."takecare Jiyong."her father said and smile little.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"whatever..i'm looks fine..and who the hell is he to control me-" "__-ah~"You're mom poped up from the door.You looked at her."Do you want anything?" "no.I'm okey.."she sat next to you."you're not going to school tomorrow.." "uh? wae?'' "as you know you still havent recover yet" "i'm all okey.."you rolled your eyes."Jiyong-" You cut ur mom word."ep..ep..ep..dont say his name infront of me."you cover your ears."sweety,he's so nice.and also he's your 'coming soon' husband." "when did i said..i want marriying him?"You frowning."Do you know what you did to him last night?tck..tsk..tsk"Your mom shooking her head.You widen your eyes."what..did..i do..?"you mumbling.But it enough to heard by ur mom ear.

FLASHBACK:-

Your parent pov:

*the time Jinyong check you up*

"AHH!!wait..wait.."Jiyong voice . "what happen inside?" your dad frowning.your mom rub her temple"i dont know"

"I'M SURE TO KICK YOU IF YOU DARE TO PUT YOUR FINGER THERE!!"

"I need to check you up..wow..wow! dont kick me yet,i havent touch anything..relex okey..?"

"...."you didnt said anything,for a minute..but then "YAHH!Ya!ya! Don't don-don't do it-"

your parent are dying because of curuosity what happen there.Then a couple of second ,Jiyong came out to see your parent with little bloody liquid on his head and his white uniform ,your parent gaps! "ehem..ahh..__ is faint now..so if you mind allow me to check on her while ,she not knowing?"Jiyong ask permission from your parent.Your father faceplam. Your mom cover ,"Yes ,you may check on her." your parents said it in same time.Jiyong bow and get inside to check on you.As jiyong go back to you,both of your parent mental breakdown,you pee on him before fainted.

 

END OF FLASHBACK-

Your jaws drop.Your mom looked at you."umma.stop lying on me.."you whine,"im not lying.you better treat him right.Dont you think he so nice?-" "BWOYAH? nice ".you make puke face. "yah! you're talking to ur mom rite now."she hit ur head,it because you yelling at her."omma..mian..but he is not nice and he look prevert-" "huh..can you stop saying he prevert,don't you felt a shame after peed on him."your mom shaking her head.Your blushing to death.You not even want to meet him after this."see, you better show him some respect."your mom said,' and also tonight.He said he's going to check you up tonightt..after he end his work.better dont do the same thing like last night"."what?!"you faceplam."yeah..and also you going to signing the marriage certificate with him." "you and  appa really agree about this?are you sure?! ."you rolling your eyes."yupp,we 100% sure and agreed about this." your mom said it while grinning like little kids."umma..what the purpose?and you want me to marrying a stranger that i don't even know..as well as you and appa.what are you guys sure about that prevert to be with me?..this is too much.and the big thing is i am marrying a 10 yr older man than me,and we not even like eachother." "you guys going to get along."ur mom said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

im sorry i havent update~~ drop comment and give me some fun fact about jiyong.as i mention earlier i'm not fan of him at first ,but i'm really into him now~thanks! to reader! :))