oo2

Magically inlove

I was passing houses while I had a feeling someone was following me. Everytime I turned around there was nothing but an empty lifeless street. Ghost village. I took a few steps more and turned around abruptly. I saw something white move behind a wall of a burned down house. I made my way to it, preparing to pull out my gun. When I took a peek I saw the little girl holding onto her doll tightly.

"Whats wrong? Why are you hiding here? Were is your brother? Its dangerous here you should go back to your brother"

She looked up at me with those same big twinkling eyes she looked at me with an hour ago in the small house. She shook her head and continued to stare at me. Whats with this kid? And actualy the thing she said to me after staring at me for awhile startled me alittle.

"I want to come with you unnie"

 


 

"You should go back to your brother, its not safe here little girl"

I said trying to avoid her request or rather demand. She just continued to stare at me with those big round eyes while tightening her grip on her doll. Didnt that Nichkhun moron learned to take good care of his siblings and to not loose them out of sight? Even my oppa is really stern at those kind of things eventhough Im already 17 years old.

"I want to come with you unnie"

She said again and took a small step towards me. I rolled my eyes and lowered myself to her eye level, thats what my oppa and unnie also taught me, if its not your enemy and you dont want to look disrespectfull then lower yourself to their eye level if theyre smaller than you.

"Didnt your brother or parents taught you to not come with strangers?"

The little girl shook her head and I saw her eyes were getting alittle teary. She seems a weak girl but I was just like her when I was little. Maybe I can bring her along, train her and then she can become a hero. No that would be wrong, she has two brothers, I cant take her away like that. And I dont want to play for a freaking babysitter.

"Please take Jinri with you unnie"

Jinri? Cool name, that name would fit an EXO hunter perfectly.

"I cant Jinri, your brothers need you"

"Then take Nichkhun oppa and Taemin oppa also with you... I want to stay with unnie"

She started to move closer and hugged my leg. Okay so now what? Do I really have to take these three with me? I mean, I cant say no to a little girl like this right? I am supposed to protect the humans, not let them stay at dangerous places like this and let them die.

"Fine, get your oppa's, we need to get out of here fast"

I said with an irritated tone. She saluted to me and ran off, she could be a great EXO hunter. She's pretty fast, and I think with a little training she can become a really strong girl. For Nichkhun and her other brother Taemin? Theyre just hopeless.

 

"So whats your name again?"

Nichkhun was carrying Taemin in his right arm while following me, Jinri just walked baside him. This guy has been asking questions all the time, and why is he carrying Taemin instead of Jinri? Jinri is the youngest one, and she is a girl, gee this guy has no manners. I just kept silent and continued to walk with a fast pace since I wanted to get as fast as I could at the 'headquarters'.

"So where are you taking us?"

I ignored his questions and checked my guns if they were still loaded, I stopped in my tracks and pulled my mini-gun out and shot in a tree, startling the two boys while Jinri looked at me in awe.

"W-why did you that?"

"Gun check"

I simply answered his question and continued walking. I really regret taking this guy with me, but still, I couldnt just take his sister with me without his permission, I might be y and like to boss around, but I know how to be proper.

"So how old are you? I mean, not every girl I met carries weapons with her when she is out for a walk or something... Well actually I never met a girl like that untill now"

I pulled my gun out and turned around, aiming at him. He was shocked and stopped in his tracks, Taemin was also shocked while Jinri just watched like it was a normal thing. This girl can become one of the best hunters, we need someone like her. Deffinetly.

"One more question and I'll pull the trigger. And Im not that kind of person who has mercy for someone, I already killed dozens of creatures. So listen to me and shut the up will you?"

He nodded and I put my gun back in its holster. Jinri walked beside me clutching on her doll tightly while looking up towards me with big sparkly eyes.

"What is it Jinri?"

"Unnie, are you a bad person? If you are, I want to become one too. Unnie is really cool"

I smiled slightly and looked at her.

"Unnie is not a bad person, unnie is a good person. Unnie will teach Jinri everything when we arrive at the 'headquarter'"

She smiled and happily jumped while throwing her arms in the air. After awhile we arrived at the 'headquarter'.

"Unnie Im back! And I found three survivors!"

I yelled hoping she was here and could hear me. And there she was, leaning over the railing of the first floor. Looking all cool and dangerous as she is.

"Is he dead?"

"Sure he is unnie, why would I come back if he's not dead?"

I threw her a questioning look and she just smirked while looking at Nichkhun and then at me again.

"Oppa must be proud of you little girl. He is coming back in a few hours he said"

A smile spread across my face and she jumped down from the first floor. She walked towards Nichkhun and held her hand out.

"Michelle"

Nichkhun shook her head and bowed slightly showing his respect for her.

"Nichkhun"

"And who are your little friends?"

She asked while eyeing Taemin and Jinri. I just plopped myself on the couch I sat on before I had to go out to get that Ganymede case killed.

"These are my siblings, Taemin and Jinri"

"Youre not really much of a gentleman huh?"

He looked at her with an confused expression while she just raised her left eyebrow at him with her hands on her hip. She eyed him from head to toe and clicked her tongue.

"What unnie means is that youre carrying your little brother Taemin while your little sister Jinri had to walk... And Jinri is the youngest out of you three right? Not much of a gentleman to me"

He frowned and put Taemin down.

"I dont know what you mean, I was just carrying my brother around. So what if Jinri is the youngest and a girl?"

"Wow, handsome but a jerk... I bet oppa wont tolorate your attitude mr. bushy eyebrows"

Michelle said and walked over to the small fridge and got some drinks from it. She tossed one to me and gave a small bottle of water to Jinri.

"Can play that game too. Okay there are a few rules you guys should know, yo dont touch our properties, you are silent so you only speak when we give you permission to speak, clean your mess, oh and you guys better obey us and most of all oppa"

Michelle said and sat on the half broken leather chair not far away from me. Nichkhun just stared at us while holding Taemins hand.

"And since I know Tiff, I will introduce her for you. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, the youngest one left in the Hwang bloodline. One wrong move and she kills you merciless"

Michelle pointed out making him gulp.

"My unnie and oppa call me Tiffany, I prefer that you call me Stephanie, dont 'yah' me or you'll regret it"

I pointed out sternly. My unnie and oppa call me Tiffany because my mom wanted to give me that name but my dad insisted to name me Stephanie. I call myself Stephanie since its a powerfull name but unnie and oppa keep op calling me Tiffany or Tiff.

"W-why do they call you Tiffany actually?"

"My mom wanted to name me Tiffany Hwang, but my dad insisted and named me Stephanie Hwang, I use Stephanie as my hunter name since it sounds stronger than Tiffany, but unnie and oppa prefer calling me Tiffany"

He nodded slowly and kept his gaze low.

"Do you have more questions?"

Michelle asked, he shook his head looking at the ground while fidgeting with the edge of his shirt.

"Good, now lets wait for Leo then and ask him if we can keep you alive mr. bushy eyebrows"

 


 

Okay this is weird, I first had only 8 subscribers, then I had 10 subscribers, and now I have 9 subscribers. Please tell me whats wrong with my story so I can make it better, I dont want to loose any more subscribers.
Hyoyeon filming a ballad:

Kim Choding xD
And please do leave some feedback or just some comments
_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*